• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Columbus 2010 - June 4-6th - $7,000 - Ally, M2K...everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
yay they put my name on the list :3 cool that means the transaction went through properly awesome! see you guys there ^^,

TP

Smash Master
Does it look like this will reach the cap? If so, when? I need more time to decide if I am coming to this or not, but I don't wanna miss my window of opportunity either.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
With that epic advertisement of another tournament in a tournament thread.

Good spit.

Vinnie

Smash Master
my mom did that once

anyways, I'm apparently buying my ticket (which was originally $297.40) on Wednesday... according to Inui, it's cheaper on Wednesdays... o.o

MLG_Deimos

<font color="dimgray"><b><i>MLG Administrator</i><
Does it look like this will reach the cap? If so, when? I need more time to decide if I am coming to this or not, but I don't wanna miss my window of opportunity either.
This is heard to say. I would suggest to purchase your pass as soon as possible just in case it does cap, because the cap will not be extended.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Fatal: I'm still working (slowly) on trying to get doubles results up on AiB. The problem is I did not make the tio file or the tournament page for the Orlando event (something I'm doing for the Columbus event to avoid this problem). So I'm having trouble accessing the current tio file with singles results so that I can download it, create a doubles bracket, and re upload it. I've brought it up in one of the AiB staff rooms so I'm hoping I'll find help and some work around.

Also I've updated the attendance list in the OP. Please make sure to register soon as spots are filling quickly! We are roughly halfway to the cap and registration has only been open for 5 days!

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Fatal: I'm still working (slowly) on trying to get doubles results up on AiB. The problem is I did not make the tio file or the tournament page for the Orlando event (something I'm doing for the Columbus event to avoid this problem). So I'm having trouble accessing the current tio file with singles results so that I can download it, create a doubles bracket, and re upload it. I've brought it up in one of the AiB staff rooms so I'm hoping I'll find help and some work around.

Also I've updated the attendance list in the OP. Please make sure to register soon as spots are filling quickly! We are roughly halfway to the cap and registration has only been open for 5 days!

Hypehypehype

So Fatal

Smash Master

I got a message saying results were uploaded for the orlando event, did you get doubles up??? and thanks!

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Okay what it looks like we'll be doing is post event I will email Deimos the files and he will update the tio file for AiB so that everyone there can get their medals. I have emailed him the doubles file for Orlando so we'll see how this works out. Sorry this has taken so long Fatal I'm aware you have been asking about it for a couple weeks now. Its my fault I let AiB updates fall through the cracks as I focused almost just on Smashboards. As the season goes on this process should become better and more refined/quicker.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
OK, um, I emailed who I was told to email about transferring my pass. I emailed him from my MLG email like I was told. I told him I wanted to transfer my pass. That was a 3 days ago. I would really like to get my ticket transferred before all the slots are taken lol. He hasn't responded yet

could I please get an answer?

EDIT: nvmd, just got an email recently

Gnes

Smash Master
I dont care if the company doesn't care *****.

Im just saying, Deimos or AZ can PROBABLY get players better seeding that weren't at Orlando.
(Me, Dojo, Gnes) if not then they will have a ****ed up bracket :) don't really matter to me.
M2k....come to me....

I registered :)

Buying my plane ticket today.

Esam MM 10$

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699

CO18

Smash Hero
I would really not like halberd...that ***** gay, like timing people out in friendlies gay

Adhd/Co18 get top 2 in teams aga.....oh.......wait.....my bad....
ill beat u and dojo by myself and me and dojo have like a 40$ mm and u sidebet like 15$ on it.

where are yall @?

Gnes

Smash Master
ill beat u and dojo by myself and me and dojo have like a 40$ mm and u sidebet like 15$ on it.

where are yall @?
Uh u barely beat dekar...calm down...

And yeah...my sidebet still on. Remember razer sidebet on that too.

Too bad wyatts not coming...Would have loved to 5 stock yall like lee martin/atomsk...oh wait, we beat that team. Guess it would have been easy regardless.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion

where are yall @?
Uh u barely beat dekar...calm down...

And yeah...my sidebet still on. Remember razer sidebet on that too.

Too bad wyatts not coming...Would have loved to 5 stock yall like lee martin/atomsk...oh wait, we beat that team. Guess it would have been easy regardless.
I wonder if Jerm/Hyro are going to this.

CO18

Smash Hero
umm when did lee and atomsk 5 stock us, pound it was 3-2 them barely winning while adhd SDed FIVE TIMES IN THE SET
@ mlg they beat us legitly but definitley no 5 stock we sort of just played bad that set/day

And dojo we are doing it correct?

@ ozz was that supposed to be some type of funny joke

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
....Hey Dojo...Wanna money match?

Edit: CO learned the secret to beating ToonStink at MLG.

CO18

Smash Hero
It helped but I still doubt Id lose to any other tl besides maybe chip if i didnt know the mu lol and I dunno chip was just on fire that day cant take it away from him
I beat hyro and lee martin's tlinks pretty soundly @ winterfest/pound

CO18

Smash Hero
doubtful they dont allow mms so wed have to do it without them knowing its a mm and either way it wouldnt recorded since its not a tourney match unless we did it in a hotel room but i doubt someone would have recording equipment

i need to register/get mah tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom