• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Columbus 2010 - June 4-6th - $7,000 - Ally, M2K...everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CO18

Smash Hero
oh ill be there which means maximum of 3rd place for u.

Gotta knock out my *** tyrant :( o well

ANTi_

Smash Hero
M2K know hes gonna lose to my Diddy so it's ok.

But i just don't want to play lain or something.

MLG_Deimos

<font color="dimgray"><b><i>MLG Administrator</i><
I dont care if the company doesn't care *****.

Im just saying, Deimos or AZ can PROBABLY get players better seeding that weren't at Orlando.
(Me, Dojo, Gnes) if not then they will have a ****ed up bracket :) don't really matter to me.
No, the seeds will be based off of MLG events only.

MLG_Deimos

I don't know the answer to this and if Deimos doesn't see it in the next day or so then I will contact Adam and see how its done.

Anti/Dojo/Gnes/anyone who has not been to an event will be seeded below someone who has been. If you did not do the online ladder you will also be seeded below those people.
To transfer an unused player pass from a past event, you have to email jnelson@mlgpro.com

You MUST use the email that is linked to your MLG Username.

MLG_Deimos

anyone from the Orlando tournment.
I registered on MLG as my usual sign up name for website, but I want to use Metal Pat at the tourney, will I be able to switch or use different names there, or do they use the MLG account name?

it's gonna suck if I can't use Metal Pat :(
You have to use the MLG Username.

You can; however, change your username by purchasing 10 credits, and going here: http://gamebattles.com/account/edit

This must be done before the tournament to reflect the change.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
This is the LAST time I trust my friend to register me for a tournament. I'll get registered this weekend I'm handling it myself =D

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Omnomnomnom
I...dont even like chicken that much but still feel like I need to experience this monstrosity of a sammich...but at the same time I would like to make it to 21 and not die of a heart attack

Hmmm.....Decisions decsions.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I registered. I hope I get to travel with my dad so he can play in doubles with me later :p

Oh, and singles, right, uhh... Good luck to everyone. I hope I can play a lot of matches/warmups.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
I registered. I hope I get to travel with my dad so he can play in doubles with me later :p

Oh, and singles, right, uhh... Good luck to everyone. I hope I can play a lot of matches/warmups.
Haha... Oh snap... Everyone is sleeping on Krystedez..... I can't wait to see how many jaws he drops....

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
OK, um, I emailed who I was told to email about transferring my pass. I emailed him from my MLG email like I was told. I told him I wanted to transfer my pass. That was a day and a half ago. I would really like to get my ticket transferred before all the slots are taken lol. He hasn't responded yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom