• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Columbus 2010 - June 4-6th - $7,000 - Ally, M2K...everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Sooo.... I guess... I will give MLG one more shot... If I don't do well this time around... I believe I will be done with MLG events...

But I do encourage others to come out to this event. It is an amazing experience aside from the competition. I can't wait to reunite with familiar faces...and meet new ones. God Kais will be in the building...and I can guarantee that there are going to be many upsets.... Wooo!!!

Other than that I'll probably register by tonight....

Also, Please make it to the Showdown... it will be the Biggest Melee/Brawl National Tournament in the Midwest... it's one week after this... The Venue is amazing...Hotel prices are super cheap just for us smashers. Some Housing is available... And it's in Springfield, OH... 45 minutes away from Columbus... Please support it... as we have supported you all..

Thank you...

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
so i might be at this since GAAME is canceled :(
i'll be using the tag FUmlg and that will be my tag whenever i use the crappy gamecube controller
wish me luck in my attempt to get top 100 :( (yes i'm currently that bad with the gc controller)

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
i'll be using the tag FUmlg and that will be my tag whenever i use the crappy gamecube controller
wish me luck in my attempt to get top 100 :( (yes i'm currently that bad with the gc controller)
...such a bother....

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
I dont even know if im entering this wtf kyoshi lol. I never practice, i'll get *****.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i would love to stay for showdown but the week after mlg is my finals week at school. as it is i have to pull mad strings to be able to skip monday lol

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
is it possible if we can get a list of everyone who has signed up so far? it would be cool to see who reg'd on day 1

M@v

Subarashii!
accepting all mms from ohio $1-$5, as long as they are not a lol matchup for me(ex. falco vs icys/fox vs pika), and the challengers name isn't Jason Zimmerman.(sorry man I want to at least have a chance to win)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
is it possible if we can get a list of everyone who has signed up so far? it would be cool to see who reg'd on day 1

@Mav lol I actually wanna MM m2k really bad soon if I don't play him in bracket. it's been forever since I've played him and I wanna see how much my recent MK experience is vs his lack of ROB experience now. maybe I can take a match?

edit: lol wtf i edited my above post and it cloned itself into a double post

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Woohoo, MLG!
I will be ******.
Just don't make me fight DEHF. :(
Except in friendlies of course.
DEHF, I need 100 friendlies from you to learn the Falco MU!

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Sooo.... I guess... I will give MLG one more shot... If I don't do well this time around... I believe I will be done with MLG events...

But I do encourage others to come out to this event. It is an amazing experience aside from the competition. I can't wait to reunite with familiar faces...and meet new ones. God Kais will be in the building...and I can guarantee that there are going to be many upsets.... Wooo!!!

Other than that I'll probably register by tonight....

Also, Please make it to the Showdown... it will be the Biggest Melee/Brawl National Tournament in the Midwest... it's one week after this... The Venue is amazing...Hotel prices are super cheap just for us smashers. Some Housing is available... And it's in Springfield, OH... 45 minutes away from Columbus... Please support it... as we have supported you all..

Thank you...
You guys got this! :)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
someone should embrace u then.

Ten points to who ever saw what i did.
+10 for the cudi reference

-2 for not referencing a better cudi song, but with the word martian, you didnt have much to work with

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Question, how to I go about transferring my unused pass from Orlando to Columbus? I was told I would still have to play but it'd be less

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom