• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Bair is not worthy of my loving attention.
I FORGOT GRAB! GRAB IS GOOD WITH JIGGS

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
When I play jiggz I just throw out random bairs and fairs LOL.

But I still don't think jiggz can kill a defensive mk.

The only reason I didn't 3stock him was because I tripped into rollout. that match-up is broke.
The matchup between MK and Jiggz will remain an even bigger mystery because I feel very secure using Kirby against MK.
I would only use Jigglypuff against a MK offline in a friendly in a pure attempt to troll the user by seeing how much I can gay him/her with puff
But I rather use Jiggz against Snake.. at least I can approach and handle his nade camping better. Just gotta watch out for u-tilt.

u troll her b-air is like = Wario's d-air

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
If you used jiggz against me in friendlies to troll me I'd just go marth and spam shield breaker.
:(

That wouldnt work btw, spam F-AIR and you'll win. But really if u want to beat a jiggly badly go G&W and just use b-air. You'll win no matter what.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Anything can happen in friendlies.

:D
yep, like guys SD'ing randomly against me because they are distracted by me. Oh wait, that happened in a tourny match too. e.e;;

edit: and then ill taunt spam the **** out of you while it happens.... unless you are someone like PhantomX... I don't taunt spam special people. :)

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
I'm either going keeby or puff, they're like Meta Knight babies!
dude jigglypuff is better. if u win, u look amazing, if u lose, no1 cares unless its against a link, ganondorf, falcon or diddy.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Dinah! We should play each other online! ;D

Oh! And look at what I made today! ;D

im a little against fighting atm. Im sick of *****s uploading matches of me when im either sandbagging or the connection is like orange or something and idenftying me without my permission. I only upload victores and losses in a green connection, because I don't play like myself in anything worse. Whats hilarious is when people think its a "big deal beating" me at all on Brawl. If you beat me in Pokemon yeah, your godly,but if u think you're the **** because u beat me @ brawl, you're a huge ****ing scrub.

tl;dr

황미영

Smash Champion
im a little against fighting atm. Im sick of *****s uploading matches of me when im either sandbagging or the connection is like orange or something and idenftying me without my permission. I only upload victores and losses in a green connection, because I don't play like myself in anything worse. Whats hilarious is when people think its a "big deal beating" me at all on Brawl. If you beat me in Pokemon yeah, your godly,but if u think you're the **** because u beat me @ brawl, you're a huge ****ing scrub.

tl;dr

Lol, I don't have the thingies to upload anything. And I would only brag for offline... >w>;

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Wow. This thread is doing a better job socializing about Jiggs than the Jiggs social spam thread.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
yep, like guys SD'ing randomly against me because they are distracted by me. Oh wait, that happened in a tourny match too. e.e;;

edit: and then ill taunt spam the **** out of you while it happens.... unless you are someone like PhantomX... I don't taunt spam special people. :)
I'm not the type of person to get distracted because I'm playing a girl lmaoo, but if taunt spam me I'll taunt spam back. >]

And I don't know how I'd be special like px. xDDD

Toronto Joe

Smash Master

Thoughts?
people are massive tools that have their names on any part themselves,unless its a name tag then your level of ******ery is unmatched,your mk is a cool guy though so i guess its ok

edit: i take that back! i forgot about the da shiz wiz hat, your lucky my logic has flaws!!!!

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I'd totally do that if I had people to play with.
You live in VA, how is there not a Melee community near you?

Jiggs' grabs are pretty good. At least compared to, like, Marth.

http://i49.tinypic.com/24q8dna.jpg

Thoughts?
u lok liek a ***et
gb2 mexico

How to beat Jiggs:

1. Pick Dedede
2. Sheildgrab everything she does.
3. Bair oos everything she does that you can't sheildgrab.
4. If she rests you it won't kill you until about 400%, so you can charge Jet Hammer on the way down and punish her with it.
5. She dies at like 45% from utilt.
6. ???
7. Dinah's ***** is delicious.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Dedede's grabs set up anything and do over 9000%.

In fact, so do MK's.

Just saying.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Wow. This thread is doing a better job socializing about Jiggs than the Jiggs social spam thread.
rofl dude, I know...... jiggz forum is garb

Thoughts?
Very nice hat. Brown and gold are two of my favorite colors and they look great together. :bee:

You live in VA, how is there not a Melee community near you?

Jiggs' grabs are pretty good. At least compared to, like, Marth.

u lok liek a ***et
gb2 mexico

How to beat Jiggs:

1. Pick Dedede
2. Sheildgrab everything she does.
3. Bair oos everything she does that you can't sheildgrab.
4. If she rests you it won't kill you until about 400%, so you can charge Jet Hammer on the way down and punish her with it.
5. She dies at like 45% from utilt.
6. ???
7. Dinah's ***** is delicious.
1. Affinity's super cute, and his hat is sweet. Stop trolling.
I'd also sleep with him before I'd ever sleep with you because he's spicy. So yeah, get *****.

2. That's how you beat Kirby, Jigglypuff is good at spacing with her air mobility so she won't get shield grabbed.

3. Stop telling people secrets about my body!

:mad:

also

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9158200&postcount=44

lol! Gates ur super random and really ****ed up

edit: ROFL it got edited did u get infracted 4 it? =/ That mod's nuts he once infracted me for replying to a joke thread for "minor spam" >:o It's the ****ing Jigglypuff forum! All the ****'s in there's spam!
Hell, even my guide is spam
WOW SRSLY. Instead of editing **** he should do something actually useful and sticky my guide! :ohwell:

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Combo vid is finally done! It's being converted to the correct format as I post this.

It'll be on Youtube tomorrow.

Merry Christmas!

theunabletable

Smash Lord
have a holly jolly christmas everyone
Wait... people ACTUALLY say "jolly"?

Anyways, Merry Christmas people who don't know me :p
Combo vid is finally done! It's being converted to the correct format as I post this.

It'll be on Youtube tomorrow.
Awesome I'll definitely watch it.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779

Sexiest thing in the mk forum...
YESSSSS!!!!!!

anywayz Merry Christmas guyz. To celebrate I 2 stocked a Pikachu and Lucas with some sick gimps with Santa Puff. Imma upload a bunch of Brawl vids for my subs yaaaaay :bee:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
That person... has a gift...

We should all embrace it.

Also Affinity gets Pootnany like it's nothin. Good job playa ;)

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Also Affinity gets Pootnany like it's nothin. Good job playa ;)
Why are you congratulating him? Do you know what this means...? I will no longer be caressing your junk anymore! :p

Top Bottom