• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
My Junk tastes like Chocolate and I spurt out Money from my Joystick.

You would be a FOOL of a Woman to pass on that deal.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
My Junk tastes like Chocolate and I spurt out Money from my Joystick.

You would be a FOOL of a Woman to pass on that deal.
wait I thought junk caressing just meant.................... um..... not that......... >.>

Gates

Banned via Warnings
So Dinah, is it still ok if I put that slutty cleavage exposing pic of you up as my profile image on AiB? Or should I stick with the one where you can see vag?

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
So Dinah, is it still ok if I put that slutty cleavage exposing pic of you up as my profile image on AiB? Or should I stick with the one where you can see vag?
hahahahahahhahaahhahaha and dude i was liek wtf when my blog got featured too

SniperNightOwl
: wtf
: y is my blog on the front page
: ugggggh
samboner
: lol
: because
: its a good one
: the ones where
: a lot of people
: keep
: commenting on
: then
: its
: whats the word
: active
SniperNightOwl
: oh
samboner
: i tihnk
: think*
: so they put it in front page
: for EVEN MORE people
: to see
SniperNightOwl
: lawl
samboner
: and
: you cant stop
SniperNightOwl
: it was like
samboner
: alerts
SniperNightOwl
: half serious
: half trolling
: rofl

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I have the picture of her Bird's Eye.

That one is most important.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
wtf Dinah's first blog gets featured just because she's a girl?

What exactly are AiBs criteria for featuring blogs anyway? You have to look remotely like a woman or do well on their bull**** ladder?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
All but 2 of my blogs have been active on the front page.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Hentai is good.

Bible Black.

Also that stuff was getting TOO kinky for my taste. Like the candle wax and the pumping of fluids and what not... IDK lol.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Hentai is good.

Bible Black.

Also that stuff was getting TOO kinky for my taste. Like the candle wax and the pumping of fluids and what not... IDK lol.
dude who the **** is the guy in your profile?1

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
hentai..

/cringes
this. japan ****ed up stick2makingvideogamezplz

and srsly, if you must jack off to something at least be doing it to something that's real and not a cartoon for ****s sake =/
You don't know of the Legendary KOGA!!!!!?
I am
un
arguably the best pokemon player in the world. Of course I know whos Koga, im talking about the toothbrush guy on his AiB.... and then he has this random bunny pic o.o

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Toothbrush guy.

He came from 4CHAN. Epic thread, still archived, etc.

Random Bunny Pic.

Now THAT is a slightly erotic story.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Toothbrush guy.

He came from 4CHAN. Epic thread, still archived, etc.

Random Bunny Pic.

Now THAT is a slightly erotic story.
DMG do you play pokemon? I have a few secrets that set me apart from most of the rat**** trainers in the world. Care to know?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
DMG do you play pokemon? I have a few secrets that set me apart than most of the rat**** trainers in the world. Care to know?
I played on Shoddy ladder for quite a bit for the D/P/Pt generation, but that was it. I played Pokemon competitively throughout every generation, but not in a form like Shoddy Ladder/on a grand scale. I used to have a pretty good rating and was close to top 100/50, but I decided I was uninterested in the game after I saw basically how the metagame really wasn't evolving. Sure, strategies would shift occasionally, but nothing would really evolve or nothing new/creative would be used. You can tell me if you want, I don't play anymore but I have some friends I mentored that would appreciate it.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
I used to play competitively before coming to Brawl.

ADV gen was the best, son.

I have never seen you round before, so you must be a D/P/Pt era person.
im not a son.

ADV was garbage but I won two big tournies from that era. I didn't even use my gayest team either lmao. My team was Heracross, Metagross, Milotic, Salamence, Latias (it was legal without soul dew, and i had a super unorthodox ev spread on it) and I don't remember the other one i never had to use it. Grand finals was ****ing hilarious. I lead with Heracross and the dude led with Slaking, i was so unorthodox i put protect on my Heracross so he got the **** pretty quickly( I had swords dance, hp rock and megahorn with jolly nature he got swept). He was MAAAAAAD! XD btw Heracross was banned in ADV in Japan did u know that? He's that good!

I'm even more **** at D/P/Pt, which is why i dont go to tournies im too old to be ****** people now. >.>

most people on shoddy are garbage, but even if i wanted to play i cant they didnt implement air mail so my walls get gayed by trick =/

Staco

Smash Champion
I remember that ive seen some thread in the german smash boards about some ridiculous pokemon stuff from the games xD
for example that some pokemon sprites look like another thing
or that all pokemon maps fit together but they all are in different sizes
and stuff like that ^^
couldnt find the thread again :/

im off gn8 (europe time, 3:20am, lmao)

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I decided I was uninterested in the game after I saw basically how the metagame really wasn't evolving. Sure, strategies would shift occasionally, but nothing would really evolve or nothing new/creative would be used.
How is that different from Brawl?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Critical hits, Status affliction by chance, Sand Veil in a Sandstorm with Brightpowder, etc.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Critical hits, Status affliction by chance, Sand Veil in a Sandstorm with Brightpowder, etc.
the meta game got worse, not better btw. Super centralized now around 4 pokemon: suicide lead, scizor, heatran, and a dragon.

Smogon banned garchomp, and smogon can eat a **** he's not uber, Nintendo says he's not uber, and if smogon knew half a **** of what they were talking about they would realize garchomp would balance out the centralization. Garchomp is like the Meta knight of pokemon.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I agree. Garchomp was banned before the metagame was allowed to develop quite a bit.

He wouldn't completely balance things out, but I think overall he would help more than hurt.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
woah i heard competitive pokemon.

Too bad i quit that **** when it got gayer. It was fun while it lasted.

edit: ^--- Agreed 100%
All of this. I myself recently quit. It's gotten boring and stupid at the same time. Both good reasons to quit IMO. Plus, Garchomp being banned is another reason.

He alone would put a check on Heatran, Scizor, Mence, Latias, and Metagross very easily. Which is most teams btw. Out of that lot the only one that would give him trouble would be Scarf Latias. But if you could get her stuck on something like tbolt or an already weakened Draco then things would be fine.

Top Bottom