• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

NNID
Budget_Player
Luckily I don´t live in bavaria. ;D
Luckily you don't live near me. ;D

I would be sailor Venus of course! :D Mwah!

Idk. I'd picture Germany to be full of guys in lederhosen (< spelled wrong) eating sausages and drinking beers. xD Like this!
That's only the good part of Germany. Bavaria is top tier in everything except smashers per square mile. :(

Makaveli tha Don

Smash Apprentice
no, royr is one of the original trio of top marths

NEO
RoyR
mikeHAZE
The three of these were hands down the most entertaining Marths to watch too. Always displayed what Marth should be doing in a situation and always put on a good show

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I don't know why do I keep debating about the Tijuana Ruleset....

Hyuga (top mexican player) said:
Dude, stop saying stuff like that against the Ruleset (created by both TKD and me, if anyone was wondering)
And that cirlcle camping you're talking about isn't even effective, I'll show you why anytime! :D
RULESET WILL BE THAT ONE. It's just sad that I tried and help the community, but you don't even want to test it. Kyokoro, you think you know about the game, but you just know about the US gameplay (you haven't placed in any Mexican tournament). Mexican gameplay is totally different than everywhere else, you just keep saying that people here don't know how to camp or counter-camp, why don't YOU just addapt to OUR gameplay?
it's easier to move 3 random people than moving everybody else.
ExFalcon (former Smash-Mex mod) said:
I don't know why so much talking about the Ruleset, I'm fine with any. Also, it is made by our top players (Mexicans), which is the way many countries makes them. It's as easy as if you don't like it, you should test it in friendlies and locals, in just matter of time you'll adapt to it eventually before that tournament is made.
:urg:

Gonzalo Barrios

Smash Apprentice
Kyokoro, Over here in Chile the rules are the same, (nonsense rules) Planking it's not banned, and we have a LGL rule for EVERY CHARACTER in the game, Scrooging is allowed too, Counterpicks are for MK! no pictochat or *** stages.

By that I mean, No Green Greens, Pirate Ship, etc, stupid rules :/

Anyway, I main MK so it doesn't matter to me atleast :awesome:

NNID
Budget_Player
Kyoko, have you shown them my article? I'm trying to get it put up on the AiB front page-that'll get some attention. Air time limits are ****ing BULL****, and the only people who support them are scrubs and idiots. Yes, the only people. Here's looking at you, TKD. You're an idiot or a scrub; either way you should not be constructing a national ruleset.

iRJi

Smash Champion
So this past weekend, A tournament called Viridian City took place here in NJ. Idk how much you are familiar with it, but I do know that you guys might enjoy watching Vids and sets from Anti, Ally, and M2k. Ally went all MK and went undefeated, so I thought some of you might get a kick out of it. If you want to watch the videos, here is the youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/RJssbb

Subscribe also =]. I might be adding Seibrik and Nairo's vids up later tonight as well.

V1CE

Smash Champion
So this past weekend, A tournament called Viridian City took place here in NJ. Idk how much you are familiar with it, but I do know that you guys might enjoy watching Vids and sets from Anti, Ally, and M2k. Ally went all MK and went undefeated, so I thought some of you might get a kick out of it. If you want to watch the videos, here is the youtube channel

Subscribe also =]. I might be adding Seibrik and Nairo's vids up later tonight as well.
I already saw all the matches u uploaded.... get to moreeeeeeeeeee

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Kyoko, have you shown them my article? I'm trying to get it put up on the AiB front page-that'll get some attention. Air time limits are ****ing BULL****, and the only people who support them are scrubs and idiots. Yes, the only people. Here's looking at you, TKD. You're an idiot or a scrub; either way you should not be constructing a national ruleset.
I would, but it mention me like if I'm important (I'm not that important =P), it seems like I somehow helped with that reading... But I just informed people about it....
But they just dropped discussion, pretty much ignoring my and other people's comments.... Now they're talking about handicap. Arguing against them is officially stupid....

Thanks a lot for the help, tho, I'll save it as a backup plan later in the future.

Jem.

Smash Master
everyone be sure to watch the live stream! Zex and Zedd are in town! Zex Jem Felix Nerd t0mmy Eggz Bladewise Zerostar Boj Busy Dmac Pwneroni etc, so many good players!! Doubles and singles are going to by hype, so make sure you're watching the live stream :D

Lurk AiB for Gameclucks/Dmac/Zerostar blogs. I'm banned on AiB lol so I won't be posting anything. One of them will post the live stream for sure :)

Exdeath

Smash Master

Thanks for uploading the videos. I watch your channel regardless of VC9 because you have quite a few little gems up.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Soo....hosted my first tourny today, and I felt like a ***** for yelling at people telling them to play their matches. D: also I made a results thread an hour after the tourny was done. Lol.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Soo....hosted my first tourny today, and I felt like a ***** for yelling at people telling them to play their matches. D: also I made a results thread an hour after the tourny was done. Lol.
Trust me: You'll get used to yell. At least people were listening to you...
And it's acutally a good thing that you posted results almost immediatly, nobody would complain.... You'll also get eventually used to complains....

Jem.

Smash Master
Hey guys. I know a lot of people have been wanting to see videos of Felix vs myself. Both our sets are saved on the stream if you want to watch it. (We met in grand finals yesterday at our finale) We have one match saved to a Wii that will be uploaded, but this way you can watch more if you choose to do so. Criticism on my part is accepted too

V1CE

Smash Champion
Hey guys. I know a lot of people have been wanting to see videos of Felix vs myself. Both our sets are saved on the stream if you want to watch it. (We met in grand finals yesterday at our finale) We have one match saved to a Wii that will be uploaded, but this way you can watch more if you choose to do so. Criticism on my part is accepted too
Idk where i can look to find these videos...

Top Bottom