• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

Exdeath

Smash Master
I've been using MK since late 08 lol

I just haven't used him much in tourney until recently, it's like I somewhat know the mu with both Marth and MK but with Marth the matches are really long and drawn out, it's very difficult to mount any kind of offense so I usually just find myself walking around and powershielding the nanners waiting for an opening to arise
When are you moving to Florida? :mad:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
gtfo wolf lol jk <3
<3
Pain texture:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFd0l6Hw3d4

Damn, I ate too much of the hot sauce a few minutes ago, my stomachs feels really hot. xD
Hot sauce is delicious :).
Going to start using MK for Diddy if I can't figure out something with Marth soon :(
Damnit Craig, you have a Snake. Snake beats Diddy better then Mk does. Choose Snake over Mk if it's verse Diddy. Mk is better in general, but Snake does better vs Diddy then Mk (Mk still beats Diddy, but not as much).

Don't you also have a secret Luigi :awesome:?
Mikehaze does pretty good I think.
But yeah, there arent much top level marth players in the US, so why do you wonder about nobody beating the Diddys? :p
BTW, picking MK is pretty stupid, since its one of MKs hardest MUs and most top Diddys are pretty good at the MU.
You are better off starting Snake or some good char vs. Diddy, instead of picking up MK.

got a new kaffei ava :awesome:
Mikehaze doesn't do too good vs Diddy from what I've heard. He lost to Choconaner (Random Diddy) before. I think he is very good, but Diddy is his hardest matchup of top tiers.
MK aproves of sriracha sauce, it´s ****ing hot.
Pic of the hot sauce? Also, how many scoville units?

Albert.

Smash Master
"Herbs" are amazing for creativity and for opening up your mind.

Legitimate scientific studies have also proved/supported this, so I don't wanna hear any BS from you people.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I'm officially done with Stage Discussion, too much hating upon my favourite stage (Pictochat), me being the only one advocating for it, and being bad at english debate...
That was pretty much the only thing that tied me to Brawl.... Now I'm even thinking on just drop it.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Psh. Its probably east coast people doing the hating, they hate everything that isn't flat plus platform. You should come to the midwest! Sometimes we have ps2 as a starter! Weeeee!

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I shold go out of Mexico (literally, almost everyone here plays Smashville/FD only).

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
That sounds extremely boring and amazing for Diddys and Falcos, also ICs. I'm sorry. :(
LOL! Diddys, Falcos, ICs get a friggin cp stage as a starter. What BS! :/
I ****ing hate diddy kong so much, I love the games, I just want to strangle that stupid monkey. Grrrr!!!

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Not that much, people here play amazing, just don't ever put any moving element/hazard (on GF of the latest National, BOTH players got killed by hazards on HALBERD, wtf?).
But w/e, thanks for the chat, Kassy, I needed to talk someone with non-srsbsns BS on their heads :)

Does anybody else studies/wants to study Gastronomy?

Staco

Smash Champion
I'm officially done with Stage Discussion, too much hating upon my favourite stage (Pictochat), me being the only one advocating for it, and being bad at english debate...
That was pretty much the only thing that tied me to Brawl.... Now I'm even thinking on just drop it.
Lol @ dropping a game, because one stage isnt allowed.
You really should quit Brawl, if you got no better reason for playing the game.

vato_break

Smash Master
I love neutral stages but, i hate counterpicks >.<. I usually just play really gay on CPs lol. Only character i dislike fighting on neutral stages is falco but, even then it's not too bad.

Jem.

Smash Master
I hate to break it to you, but MK doesn't really gain anything from Pictochat. It limits a low recovery since you can't go under (you can grab the ledge though) and the slanted ledge helps for dtilt and smash and landing on it. But characters like falco/diddy/IC would gain a lot more there, and theres no reason to besides personal preference. For MK, there is no way you can argue against that. It's a stage I play often though since a good amount of people CP it in WA.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Lol @ dropping a game, because one stage isnt allowed.
You really should quit Brawl, if you got no better reason for playing the game.
Well, I royally suck and almost nobody here plays anymore (and I REALLY dislike WiFi), other than learning stages I got nothing better to do... and people just want to ban them...
Basically, I'd got NOTHING to do with Brawl....

Ah, I think he was just upset with how close minded people were being with stages. :/
^THAT
<3 Kassy4prez! =)

I hate to break it to you, but MK doesn't really gain anything from Pictochat. It limits a low recovery since you can't go under (you can grab the ledge though) and the slanted ledge helps for dtilt and smash and landing on it. But characters like falco/diddy/IC would gain a lot more there, and theres no reason to besides personal preference. For MK, there is no way you can argue against that. It's a stage I play often though since a good amount of people CP it in WA.
Did I said it was my favourite CP? It is just my favourite stage overall (I rarely CP it lol).
btw, it is a good stage for Sonic, Snake, Pikachu and DDD as well, and you'll be surprised how it can affect Diddy... is meh for MK.
But just happens that "stage knowledge" is vital here, without it hazards WILL hit you eventually, and that's why people complain.

clowsui

Smash Legend
from the last page but w/e lol

for the record kass, that moment was hilarious. but, i've beaten him with marth on brinstar :awesome: just not in a set. if he goes to my tourney this weekend i'll MM him for $3 marth v diddy or i'll get steel to do it

both MW marths are hella good vs diddy too (xisin/steel)

i don't think the match is anything but a boring snoozefest but marth is probably +0 against diddy, -1 on some stages +1 on others. marth needs so much momentum vs diddy, also needs a ledge trap to really do any significant damage because diddy's bananas ruin effective + consistent juggle trapping. if diddy's spotdodge/shield weren't so godlike and his fair was increased by 2-4 F in startup as well as a disjoint only on the late hitbox it'd be fine for marth to deal with, matchup would be +1 for SURE in that case imo. bananas are problematic but just the fact that diddy's overall character playstyle(s) can take marth's most vital asset away (momentum) really quick is gay

seagull way to bring up 09/early 10 matches lol, only diddies mike's lost to since then are gnes/adhd

Top Bottom