• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Random post of the day!

1. Go Google
2. Search "50 most popular women in the web"
3. Clic the forst result
4. Look for #7
5. ?????
6. Roll On Floor Laughing

BlueZebra

Smash Journeyman
So my school is hosting a brawl tournament for the students, and I'm going to help set up the rules.

I was thinking, for both the casual and competitive players why this:

Allow players to pick any stage as long as both players can agree on it or just go with the standard neutral+counter pick system.

Items can be allowed only if both players agree to it as long as they specify the frequency(low, med, high)

Any other suggestions to make everyone happy?

Jem.

Smash Master
At a school tournament in 2008, I made the guy who got 2nd place cry. He thought he was gonna win and he cried on his gf's shoulders. At first I won 1v1, and I asked where my prize was (I wasn't like that the whole tournament, I was nice to EVERYONE) then they said oh wait, you have to win the ffa tournament too to get the prize. wtf? so if anyone but me wins, no one gets the prizes? I think they were a tad butthurt how I didnt lose a stock all tournament. I then won the FFA too and got my prize =)

They used the tournament bracket, no items, lol.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Hm, I've made people angry enough to throw their controller, but never made someone cry in tournament. Kudos jem! :D
You get a cool point for every tear that was shed!

<_<

At anime cons people are really afraid to play me in the tournaments they have. They have interesting prizes, like a pikachu backpack! Which is awesome, because its like the pikachu is giving birth when I take my stuff out of it. Teehee!
:3

Player-4

See you in 25 years
I hope you bottled those tears and put them on a shelf

Loool I recently made this DK (Sheik main) rage, throw his controller, and yell "that's such bull****!" because I camped him to death game 2 and made him go back to Sheik/Zelda game 3. The guy never rages, but I guess he was mad I played aggressive game 1 and lost to his DK for it then ***** game 2-3 because I played patient. :ohwell:

AfroQT

Smash Master
Seibrik once made me quit melee for like a year when i found out how bad Shiek chaingrabs DK (In melee). I got so pisseddddd lol

Exdeath

Smash Master
I make people rage in tournament and in friendlies, regardless of whether or not I want to. :(

It's a gift ... and a curse.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Hey does any1 know how to make your text a rainbow its like a rainbow color font. when i try putting rainbow in the tags/quotes it comes up like this---->text

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Ugh I wish I could find enough people to do a sailor moon cosplay group. :/

Also wtf, my mk randomly keeps dash attacking people on accident.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I'd love to see it.
I'll be Lunaball, or whatever its name is...

BTW, I'm planning on a crossplay.... Taokaka (so I won't show my face =P)

Staco

Smash Champion
You should totally come to japan day in germany, Kassy.
Espeacally since there is a tourney on the same weekend, you could stay at the tourney on friday, go to japan day saturday, be back to watch finals and stuff and stay the whole sunday. ;D

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
O_O
That sounds amazinnggggg! Germany sounds fun! Only except it would remind me of the time when I worked at Haufbrauhaus, and I had to wear a German dress and serve beer to drunken *******s. It had it's ups and downs. I do like the food! Mmm! ^__^

Staco

Smash Champion
O_O
That sounds amazinnggggg! Germany sounds fun! Only except it would remind me of the time when I worked at Haufbrauhaus, and I had to wear a German dress and serve beer to drunken *******s. It had it's ups and downs. I do like the food! Mmm! ^__^
Luckily I don´t live in bavaria. ;D

btw, I think from the european nations, germany is the most equal to america compared to the other european countrys (netherlands also beeing pretty american, I think)

but yeah, would be awesome, if you got a cheap flight x]
I also just ended school to that time, so I would be probably able to house you ^^

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I would be sailor Venus of course! :D Mwah!

Idk. I'd picture Germany to be full of guys in lederhosen (< spelled wrong) eating sausages and drinking beers. xD Like this!

Edit: I'd love to go anywhere outside of the U.S. though. :)

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I want to go to a Mexico regional one day, would be fun :)
http://ligasmashdf.foroactivo.net/t93-flan-mex-mexico-df-22-23-y-24-de-abril#1752

Flan-Mex, April 22, 23 and 24 on Mexico City. More details to be given.

Tijuana ruleset (time limit 10 minutes, in case of timeout the winner is the one with less "air time", and 10 stages).

I would be sailor Venus of course! :D Mwah!

Idk. I'd picture Germany to be full of guys in lederhosen (< spelled wrong) eating sausages and drinking beers. xD Like this!

Edit: I'd love to go anywhere outside of the U.S. though. :)
That was random, lovely and offensive all at the same time....

You're invited, too, Kassey (:

Jem.

Smash Master
Everyone should watch our stream Saturday. It's the finale of the Tourneyplay Season 2, and it's going to be hype. There is a 2x buy in option where since seeding for pro bracket is top 16 in points, you can pay 2x the entry fee to be placed in Amateur bracket and if you get top 8, you make it to pro bracket.

Zex is coming, and he can't be seeded above 17th.. It's gonna be a crazy tournament. He's teaming with Nerd too. Not sure if Nerd ditched Felix or if Felix has college things happening again, but doubles and singles is going to be crazy!!! The stream is always good quality too, one of the best ive seen.

Zex Jem Nerd Felix t0mmy Eggz Boj Zedd Busy Bladewise t1mmy Viviff and other good players will be there!! I can't even begin to guess the results.

Top Bottom