• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779

Deoxys

Smash Lord
I go to more tourneys than you prolly do.
Lies! I never knew you started going to tournaments. I thought there weren't any nearby. Good for you! :bee:
/being condescending :p
Yeah, so? lol
So you're a noob, lol.* Any smart player would welcome a DDcide while they're ahead in stock. In other words, DDciding players at M2K's level is about as hard as asking, "Hey, wanna get DDcided? lololol"
jk Gates. Our gay love can't be hidden any longer!
Also, sweet DI, man! :laugh:
RMG8S (23 minutes ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply | Spam yeah, M2K against me is like Bruce Lee fighting a crippled child.
Showing 2 of 2 comments View All 2 comments

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool i totally thumbed up that comment yo.
lol I replied to that comment!

Gates plays MK against other MKs, but I think he was too busy getting manhandled to remember.

Deoxys

Smash Lord
In game 2, I wonder if M2K would have killed Gates if he did one less uair but jumped into his Mach Tornado. If M2K considered it, then it probably wouldn't have worked.

I actually made this post to say something else, but then I realized it wasn't true. So I'm just throwing that out there to keep it from being a complete waste of space.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Lies! I never knew you started going to tournaments. I thought there weren't any nearby. Good for you! :bee:
I moved.
So you're a noob, lol.* Any smart player would welcome a DDcide while they're ahead in stock. In other words, DDciding players at M2K's level is about as hard as asking, "Hey, wanna get DDcided? lololol"
I suppose so.
jk Gates. Our gay love can't be hidden any longer!
***** u gay.

Gates plays MK against other MKs, but I think he was too busy getting manhandled to remember.
I used to, but now I don't though I may start again.

In game 2, I wonder if M2K would have killed Gates if he did one less uair but jumped into his Mach Tornado. If M2K considered it, then it probably wouldn't have worked.
Yeah, me and M2K were wondering about how I was able to get knocked out of the tornado sometimes. I thought it was because of the percent or getting knocked too high from the uairs but this makes more sense.

I actually made this post to say something else, but then I realized it wasn't true. So I'm just throwing that out there to keep it from being a complete waste of space.
Cool story bro.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Escaping tornado depends on the percentage at which its done and if the MK mashes B fast enough. Either you had taken a little too much damage (possibly via Uair) or he didn't mash correctly.

Deoxys

Smash Lord
So you're a noob, lol.
I suppose so.
Epic.

To where did you move? Did you transfer colleges?

My "cool story" was because the post felt bland as it was and I wanted to explain why I bothered to make it. D:

Also, get on AIM, fool! And you definitely need to play a different character against MK. You should also utilt MK out of nado when you can! :p

IxxI

Smash Fence
I have been notice that Metaknight ban has been not. I think it works good, because Metaknight is not more good than many character. He is not faster than some character. I trained in training mode; one Metaknight, one Soinc. Resulting is that Sonic is run faster than the Metaknight. As, he must not be more good than other.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I have been notice that Metaknight ban has been not. I think it works good, because Metaknight is not more good than many character. He is not faster than some character. I trained in training mode; one Metaknight, one Soinc. Resulting is that Sonic is run faster than the Metaknight. As, he must not be more good than other.
omg this guy is trolling why are we letting trolls in here we shouldn't let trolls in her gtfo troll

IxxI

Smash Fence
It was a joke. Geez. And It was a quote from Frown from the Maxfire rememberance thread, lol.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Thread Title said:
I could so easily end all creation~ Meta Knight General/Social Thread ~
....some how i read it more like

Thread Title said:
^_^ I GET UNDERNEITH THEM AND UAIR SPAM UNTIL THEY DI OUT INTO MY DAIR SPAM ~ w/ love +:gay babby MK:+
Thread Title said:

**** THERES MY REGION IN THE RED/WHITE ORANGE..... ~ MK G/S

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Nah, it's more like NJ or maybe Ohio now. And of course Texas.

Deoxys

Smash Lord
edit: disregard im ****ing tard'n out lol
Hahahahaha, you had the text comments minimized, right?
omg this guy is trolling why are we letting trolls in here we shouldn't let trolls in her gtfo troll
It was a joke. Geez. And It was a quote from Frown from the Maxfire rememberance thread, lol.
It's hilarious that you took Gates seriously. Wtf is Maxfire? TBH, I don't think it was funny at all. I mean, if someone were being serious when they said that, then it would have been funny to me.

IxxI

Smash Fence
lmao fence I was obv joking too
I honestly could not tell. Lol.

It's hilarious that you took Gates seriously. Wtf is Maxfire? TBH, I don't think it was funny at all. I mean, if someone were being serious when they said that, then it would have been funny to me.

http://www.smashboards.com/group.php?groupid=592

There is someone who was serious while talking like that. Just look at the group and read all the threads in the links. It's hilarious.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Frown? Is it this same Frown? Cuz dat same kid just tried to troll me in the Disco room saying im a Nazi on wifi (which is only true about wifi characters, tactics and low tiers because dealing with those do nothing for my offline play in a tourny and wifi is all i have to train atm) so I wrecked him with this vid as a response:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r00NFPTpNi4

get ****ed

Top Bottom