• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Wow, MK mains who are girls are whores.
Well DUH! :lick::lick::lick:

I mean we have to somehow balance out the male MK players who are either gay or asexual.
I'm such a *****, I even use pink MK too

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Why is it so hard to beat an MK that finally figures out all they have to do is spam F-airs and Shuttle loops to beat a bottom tier?

Cold Fusion

I just realized that my infraction expired today. and that I double-posted.

Master Raven

Smash Master
So like I read The Sandman vol. 1 yesterday and it's pretty ****ing awesome. I'm going to love this series.

My new avatar is The Sandman himself (Morpheus).

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I lol'd hard.

Now you know why that's my favorite MK taunt! :lick:
Just post boobies already, it's not like it'll make you any less of a *****.

So like I read The Sandman vol. 1 yesterday and it's pretty ****ing awesome. I'm going to love this series.

My new avatar is The Sandman himself (Morpheus).
I've heard Sandman is really good. I may have to see if I have it at my library.

The last comic book series I read was Kingdom Come and I thought it was awesome. The writing was great and Alex Ross' art makes it even better. A fantastic series overall.

Master Raven

Smash Master
I've been really into comics recently. Right now I'm mostly into Batman and The Sandman. I'm purchasing Arkham Asylum next cuz the art in that is so ****ing badass:

and then I'm gonna get the rest of Sandman after. Of course there are lots of other comics I want too (independant stuff like Watchmen*, Transmetropolitan, From Hell, Sandman Mystery Theatre etc. and mainstream stuff like Superman, Deadpool, Punisher, The Flash, probably some X-Men and etc.). The only other comics I have atm besides Sandman vol. 1 are V for Vendetta (which is what got me into comics in the first place), and a few Batman comics including Year One, The Dark Knight Returns and The Killing Joke.

*Overrated blah blah etc. well I liked the movie, so obviously I'm going to enjoy the comic regardless.

Also I've heard a lot of good things about Kingdom Come, but I've heard you'd need some decent knowledge on the DCU (DC Universe) to understand it better first, but regardless there's a lot of DC stuff I want to read anyway (it seems that Marvel tends to gain more popularity, and I can see why, but I grew up on a lot of DC-based stuff and I often find myself leaning more into that than Marvel, although there's obviously some Marvel I want to get).

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
I'm picking up Metaknight just to learn the character because I need a break from my usual mains.

What are the most important things I should learn to do with MK to become a serious user of him? (explain beyond universal tactics like good spacing, recovering correctly, poking)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Good Spacing, Recovering, and Poking usually is enough for MK lol. There's not much else to MK besides the "universal" tactics and strategies. Play safe and punish hard.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Not to overuse Tornado and D-smash. You should play the game with B buttons (only recovery) and no C-stick for a few days vs CPU and see where that gets you. Then work on not SD'ing, knowing your spacing and learn hitboxes. Then you will figure out little traps, like one D-tilt to get them on the edge or something. Be creative with your MK, just don't be spammy.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
I guess he can easily win that way DMG, but I was wondering what ATs or technical tricks/combos are also worthwhile to learn.

Master Raven

Smash Master
I am not good at explaining how to play MK in general , but I think you should watch videos of good MKs to get at least some basic ideas on what to do for various matchups. Watching vids really helps.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I've been really into comics recently. Right now I'm mostly into Batman and The Sandman. I'm purchasing Arkham Asylum next cuz the art in that is so ****ing badass:

and then I'm gonna get the rest of Sandman after. Of course there are lots of other comics I want too (independant stuff like Watchmen*, Transmetropolitan, From Hell, Sandman Mystery Theatre etc. and mainstream stuff like Superman, Deadpool, Punisher, The Flash, probably some X-Men and etc.). The only other comics I have atm besides Sandman vol. 1 are V for Vendetta (which is what got me into comics in the first place), and a few Batman comics including Year One, The Dark Knight Returns and The Killing Joke.

*Overrated blah blah etc. well I liked the movie, so obviously I'm going to enjoy the comic regardless.

Also I've heard a lot of good things about Kingdom Come, but I've heard you'd need some decent knowledge on the DCU (DC Universe) to understand it better first, but regardless there's a lot of DC stuff I want to read anyway (it seems that Marvel tends to gain more popularity, and I can see why, but I grew up on a lot of DC-based stuff and I often find myself leaning more into that than Marvel, although there's obviously some Marvel I want to get).
The Watchmen comic was better than the movie imo. There was a lot of Zack Snyder-ness in the movie that kind of made it more...violent, sexual, and just generally explicit than it needed to be. A lot of fans of the comic were even outraged by the changes he made to the film, and while some were obviously going to be taken out (like the whole side-story about the locals in the newsstand) there were a lot of other changes that just changed the feel of it. I personally didn't hate the movie, but I do think the comic is better.

As far as Kingdom Come goes, you really don't have to know THAT much about DCU since the story only really centers around DC's 4 or 5 more popular characters. As long as you know Superman, Wonder Woman, Batman, Lex Luthor, and Captain Marvel you'll be set. Hell, I don't know much about the DC Universe myself and I loved Kingdom Come.

And Deadpool is always a great comic to read.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VV5DeqnOxF0#t=5m46s

I guess he can easily win that way DMG, but I was wondering what ATs or technical tricks/combos are also worthwhile to learn.
LOL.

If he likes getting DQ'd he can learn the Infinite Dimensional Cape. Other than that, there's nothing.

Noooo. They're for classified eyes only...;)
You *********.

SO I went to a Halloween party tonight as Kanye West. Discuss.

Nic64

Smash Lord
If he likes getting DQ'd he can learn the Infinite Dimensional Cape. Other than that, there's nothing.
Learn to count your ledge grabs in your head, MK AT!

Brawl is such a horrible game.

Staco

Smash Champion
Did any1 of you watch the livestream and can tell me what happened in the Ally vs. M2K sets.
M2K picked DDD, wtf?
And how did the sets end?
Did Ally also beat M2K in winners?

OverLade

Smash Hero
Ally beat M2Ks Dedede 3-0. Provided that M2K probably hasn't used Dedede since that random MD/VA tourney were MK was banned...its not that surprising.

Would be interesting to see him seriously pick the king back up thouhg.

CO18

Smash Hero
Tell me about it.

M2K basically invented Dedede's metagame so if he went back it would be pretty awesome.
What? I have literally learned 0 things from M2ks DDD. Back when I wasnt that good I learned wayyyy more from watching Romeo/Aero/Zelgadis etc

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
i was behind m2k in grand finals set. first game was mk vs snake. he lost the first stock and sd'd at 0 2nd stock and quit the game he then picked ddd. we all yelled at him lol and told him not to. lmao ally says "no dont do that. i **** you up. go meta knight". m2k tries and fails 2 games in a row. he shouldve gone snake. weird **** happens in snake dittos. and m2k's snake is already godly

Cold Fusion

I like social spam threads. They increase my post spam count rapidly.

Cold Fusion

Yo random Pit troll, I'm real happy for you and Imma let you finish, but Gates is one of the best MK forum trolls of all time!
Fix'd for correctness.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Mad? Me? lol no. I'm just telling you there's better trolls is all.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
You *********.
don't forget cockblock. I'm pretty notorious for that too. lolbeingcatholic

Fix'd for correctness.
what about me?! I'm an aspiring MK troll too!

Ever since the first time I posted here I've been a troll.

My first post was posting a vid of my MK sandbagging against Veril's Lucas (cept on last stock I went srs lol) playing really wifi-y with DA spam, I taunted at the start several times so the message would appear making it even more obvious it was wifi (one of my taunts was "bottom tier scum" for more lulz), then posted another vid of my MK sandbagging against a **** Ganondorf and 2 stocking it by using only 3 shuttle loops for the entire match in the MK critique thread. LOL

Haha affinity took it srsly and was like "sno, read the rules
you ****in wifi scrub
" and i played dum liek i didnt kno what did wrong haha. He had a Luigi avatar back then good times.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
what about me?! I'm an aspiring MK ho too!

Ever since the first time I posted here I've been a ho.

My first post was posting a vid of my boobies up against Veril's wang (cept on last stock I went down lol) playing really grainy with **** spam, I taunted at the start several times so the message would appear making it even more obvious it was cam footage (one of my taunts was "needle **** scum" for more lulz), then posted another vid of my boobies sandbagging against a Ganondorf **** and making it *** by using only 3 dildos in my pooper for the entire vid in the MK critique thread. LOL

Haha affinity took it srsly and was like "sno, read the rules
you ****in camwhore
" and i played dum liek i didnt kno what did wrong haha. He had a Vegeta avatar back then good times.
Fixed.

Also, you still owe me a bj iirc.

Or maybe that's Hot_ArmS and lain.

Meh, close enough.

Cold Fusion

SniperNightOwl is PhantomX's wrench?

Top Bottom