• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MK Boards - General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
I think you're reading way too much into it. He likes MK's playstyle and enjoys it, but thinks he's broken.

Also, that's pretty funny, Gates.

Deoxys

Smash Lord
I think you're reading way too much into it. He likes MK's playstyle and enjoys it, but thinks he's broken.
Here's my point: he thinks MK should be banned, but is happier with him unbanned. I find the idea of liking something more when it's unfair to be weird. But yeah, I'm reading a lot into it.

Dojo

Smash Champion
Eh, I'm neutral.

It's not my decision to ban him, my decision won't affect anybody, and honestly I can have fun with or without him. I love his playstyle. I have fun while playing him against anyone and everyone, and if they aren't going to ban him, it's easier money for me.

I also understand he is the best character in this game. I'm not necessarily saying he's broken or not (as to saying beating him consistently is a possibility), but he is definitely the best and the hardest to play against. If they do ban him, I can still enjoy myself even if I'm going to have a much harder time picking up Diddy and others full time.

Edit:

@Infi: **** you guy!

Santi

Smash Lord
We did have like a 6 person battle royal rap battle =)
I think we have discussed every possible subject in that thread.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I'm not light beer! I'm definitely either Jager or Tequila.
Oh man, I can't believe I don't have Tequila on there. If the mods ever let me edit it again I'll be sure to change you.

This^^^^^.

I demand to be changed to Dr. Pepper XD.
I was actually going to change it to the "Hylian Spew", but yes Dr. Pepper definitely suits you better.

Also, I can't actually edit it since the thread itself is locked. However, if a certain someone I quoted in this post were to abuse their mod powers...

Deoxys

Smash Lord
Also, I can't actually edit it since the thread itself is locked. However, if a certain someone I quoted in this post were to abuse their mod powers...
Haha. Also, that vid was amazing, Affinity. Patron is the only tequila that is tasty, IMO, but my favorite is a blueberry mojito.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
The fight scene was the best.

SHAQGASM

I still think Ghost Rider is the worst movie of all time though.

DUB

Smash Lord
Got a small question. I've been thinking about picking up MK as a secondary for obvious reasons, I want a back up plan for Diddy's bad matchups.

Right now I have Snake as a secondary, and I also use Snake in teams. I know Snake is a monster in teams. I'm curious how the MK boards feel MK does in teams vs. Snake.

TheM

Smash Rookie
hmm hey all MK users...yah im kinda new here :)

and MK:Annililation was worse than horrible.

and @DUB, i wouldn't know i don't play teams personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom