• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MILK 2: Official date coming soon

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
1st. Darc
2nd. Thorn
3rd. Dazwa
4th. Banks
5th. Zoso
5th. ?

Teams:
1st. Darc and Dazwa
2nd. Thorn and Zoso
3rd. Banks and Roman
4th. IronChief and Hayato

Banks

Smash Hero
fun tournament, enjoyed it a lot

except for the part where someone BROKE the window of the car we came in and stole iron cheif's GPS. coldest drive home ever

but good ****

and..most importantly

i think it's safe to say...

we ran the MAINE TRAIN at this

xHayatox

Smash Lord
do not i repeat do not leave a trace of gps in your car anywhere! it is the # 1 cause of window breakins :O banks so goot i cant touch em... i pulled my plug out and gps and hid them in the compartment and my inside looks facked up like someone already stole my shiet so im lucky im no target anymore :D

Hibiki

Smash Apprentice

xHayatox

Smash Lord
cant wait for the next event. ;o i didnt do half as bad as i thought :D ill train alittle harder for the next month shiet. maybe i play some smash this up coming weekend if anyone is down :)

Roman.

Smash Champion
mafia tied with zoso... ugh. we'll never hear the end of this.
this
cant wait for the next event. ;o i didnt do half as bad as i thought :D ill train alittle harder for the next month shiet. maybe i play some smash this up coming weekend if anyone is down :)
i want to play with you, make a thread or something for a smashfest and if people say they're going, i'll go

Black Jinjo

Smash Apprentice
Banks: that BLOWS. I had my GPS in my car too, thank god nothing happened. Good **** from the rest of Maine you guys kick ***! Let me know when smashfests go down and I'll be there.

MOP: had fun teaming/chillin with you and Nate. We will def have to smash some more in the future. Keep working on that falco, no more arm johns lol.

Nate: Keep working on that Marth. Had lots of fun chillin at your place Friday thanks for housing me.
Roman: remember my face next time O_o
Hayato: Coming out of three years off, was it? Good stuff keep up the practice. I'll come play with you next weekend if I have any time off that is.
Mafia: Nice peach. My Marth will eat you for breakfast if we ever should meet in a tournament. Too bad I couldn't get past that DK. XD No matchup johns tho O_o I'll see you at smash fridays sometime.
Phi****: Nice DK. I'll beat you next time though so watch out!
Hero: Didn't think I had what it took to beat a hero. Nice matches bro.
Mattdotzeb: Too bad I didn't get to go to your smashfest. Haven't seen/played you since... Cataclysm 2? I'll MM you next time I see you.
Darc: Good **** winning the tournament. Jiggs is too good. Saying I got better made me all warm and fuzzy inside, thanks!!!!!!

Overall, this was a sweet tournament, wish I could have stayed for the smashfest afterward but duty calls. I'll think of all of you fondly as I bask in the Caribbean sun for the next four days XD

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
fun tournament, enjoyed it a lot

except for the part where someone BROKE the window of the car we came in and stole iron cheif's GPS. coldest drive home ever

but good ****

and..most importantly

i think it's safe to say...

we ran the MAINE TRAIN at this
Libraries are friendly community safe zones apparently :(

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
It was nice hugging Mr. Cogsmooch again.

I should grow a beard like you so I don't have to cut myself shaving.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Nah the broken car window happened at WPI in a parking lot right next to DarkDragoon's dorm.

Roman.

Smash Champion
they left at like 8 and yes, neil (solar) VOLUNTEERED to sit by that (non) window

and you pigs call your selves men...

also my car was like 3 spots away WITH the GPS right on the windshield...

Prawn

Smash Master
oh btw guys im booking a new venue and I'm either gonna run a brawl and melee tournament or just a melee one end of march/beginning of april

you guise are too goot.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
****ing WORST-TER. Terrible town.
Agreed, went there for a Brawl tournament recently, and nearly every person not involved with the tournament was sketchy/angry/gets mad at bloodcross for no **** reason/yelling about his cigarettes. HORRIBLE town.

Prawn

Smash Master
lol matchup between none mass people and worcester is like 85-15 worcester lol

no but seriously that sucks.

Prawn

Smash Master
right now i dont have an exact date, i will update the title and such though. People should discuss good dates here maybe? end of march early april are the best I think

could a mod maybe move this thread into regional? unless people want it here

Top Bottom