• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MILK 2: Official date coming soon

Prawn

Smash Master
sorry about all the hold up guys

not only is the venue i keep talking to be mad sketchy but theres so many bawrl and some melee tournaments coming up, and considering im probably gonna be on the new england bawrl power rankings i really want to attend a lot of those

it will happen though

and it will be awesome :)

Prawn

Smash Master
UPDATEEEE

my next tournament venue is nearly confirmed!!!!!!

it will be at a bowling alley! but its gonna have to be big, I need a turnout of at least 40-45 people :(

you guys think you can do this? I may run Brawl on the same day depending how big the room is, im going Sunday to see

Prawn

Smash Master
If the rooms are as big as I think they are expect a brawl and melee event in early July.

edit: also theres lazer tag, an arcade, and a bar in addition to bowling here

kinda like a mini-cata5 hopefully :D

CATA5 HYPE

Banks

Smash Hero
time to get out my bowling shoes/shirt, tan pants, and fingerless gloves

plus i'll need to smell like **** for this

jk, i <3 bowling alleys.

There definitely should be a bowling crew battle.

Bumpers.

Off.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
there might be a bowling tourny too? good ****... candlepin bowling was my "thing" before melee... is it candlepin or 10 pin??? i have a feeling my chiropractor will slap me if i play 10 pin. :/

also NESLIN II is supposed to be early july...

Prawn

Smash Master
its 10 pin

i might need to make the venue fee 10 for this one tho guys D: but imma try my hardest and we'll see

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
^^ that's what i thought. the explaination didn't seem to explain...

also if you do it @ the bowling alley i prob shouldn't play 10 pin... i'll talk trash and root for people though :)

Top Bottom