• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MILK 2: Official date coming soon

Hero 13

Smash Apprentice
if theres gonna be a crew maine has to go against.. the other crew has to atleast consist of zoso, my friend phantom, roman, mdz, sky and myself.. bet we'd win ;)

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
lol @ thinking there will be time for crews.

/debbie downer
My sentiments exactly... venue closes sooo early. Also DO WE HAVE ANY IDEA WHATS GOING ON AFTER THE VENUE CLOSES? I would love to go to a smashfest somewhere. And lastly, if anyone wants me on their crew, seeing as mine is a bunch of lame brains, I'd be happy to be drafted ^.^

Hey everybody after this tourney is done start planning ahead to make it to this one! You have one month so no johns my friends!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=265117

See you there!
Vigilante, count me in. I'm definitely going to this too!

~MOP

panzy

Smash Rookie
i guess i'll see you guys there XD my first tourney.... god i'm nervous. how big is this, exactly?

Spife

Smash Master
this tourny is probably gonna have about 400 entrances
I heard japan is coming.

On another note, I might be going home after the tourny ends cause I've missed like 5 or so math classes and of a 45 page packet am on like page 20. Unless there's a **** event afterwards buuuuuuut...

panzy

Smash Rookie
this tourny is probably gonna have about 400 entrances
I heard japan is coming.

On another note, I might be going home after the tourny ends cause I've missed like 5 or so math classes and of a 45 page packet am on like page 20. Unless there's a event afterwards buuuuuuut...
****..... lol well wish me luck XD after i lose first round what do I do? look around for friendlies or something?

Spife

Smash Master
****..... lol well wish me luck XD after i lose first round what do I do? look around for friendlies or something?
nop, you stick around for losers bracket. Then once you're out of that you meet and greet. Friendlies while the tourny is still going on should be frowned at but it honestly depends on how many set ups we have, or the ratio between peeps and set ups I should say.

Roman.

Smash Champion
btw he was kidding, there will be like 20-30 people and friendlies would only be frowned upon like for the first few rounds, after that mad tv's will open up fo show

and definitely come to whatever is happening afterword

panzy

Smash Rookie
lol you had me for a second. i really have no idea what to expect. all right. i look forward to 2moro guys. see you then

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Hypeee.
Will be wearing my joker hat and playing Mewtwo. :3
-DD

panzy

Smash Rookie
oh man, yeah that was great XD i didn't do too bad for the first time now, did I? K guys. let me know when you are hosting tourneys again! I'll try to make them

Top Bottom