• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MILK 2: Official date coming soon

omnicloud7strife

Smash Apprentice
Prawn congratulations on giving me a boner
I'm so here

Also put Pokemon on the neutrals the pound ruleset was so gay
Fact: Yes.

Transforming stages that require you to camp for 45 seconds and can fall through =/= neutral. Spacies are also too good on there.
Maybe you're just not good enough on there. Did you ever think of that?

This is reasonably close to me (thirty minutes, maybe twenty), so I can try to make it.

dudutsai

Smash Lord
I trust SBR more than I trust Irish Mafia and Omni.... But Prawn is free to make the rules however he wants.

Also, Doom is quite good. His maining Brawl doesn't stop him from being able to mess up a large portion of MA in Melee.

Edit: I couldn't find either of those quotes, but felt like answering them anyways lol

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
It really doesn't matter if you have pokemon on. It's always FD or Battlefield that's played lol

Almo

Smash Ace
lol. ****ing worcester.
i think they were talking about 2 different areas. WPI is in a suburban area, DNA Gaming, where Dazwa was, is not. DNA is downtown worcester and is a really run down part of the city.

Still, the city sucks and kind of reminds me of boston. sort of.

omnicloud7strife

Smash Apprentice
I trust SBR more than I trust Irish Mafia and Omni.... But Prawn is free to make the rules however he wants.

Also, Doom is quite good. His maining Brawl doesn't stop him from being able to mess up a large portion of MA in Melee.

Edit: I couldn't find either of those quotes, but felt like answering them anyways lol
Yes, but, I like to john about P4 Rules, because john john john john john. Do you understand now? Anyway, I've never played Doom, and I was just messing around. You can ask anyone in MA. I'm terrible. XD

Besides, the only real issue I have with Pokemon Stadium is that it grows walls, making infinite shine to death possible. Which is evil. But, I'm okay with that, and expect it to happen. :p

dudutsai

Smash Lord
You're not terrible. You will be though, if you keep saying that! Believe in me, who believes in you!

lolz yea I said that

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
i think they were talking about 2 different areas. WPI is in a suburban area, DNA Gaming, where Dazwa was, is not. DNA is downtown worcester and is a really run down part of the city.

Still, the city sucks and kind of reminds me of boston. sort of.
doesn't matter, it's all bad. I live in Boston... trust me Worcester is nothing like Boston.
eta: no offense to anyone who lives there lolll

dudutsai

Smash Lord
sai, you can't be so amazing and then turn around and do stuff like plank in melee =/
I would argue that planking is even more amazing. So yes, it is possible to be awesome, then more awesome! Rewatch the show if you don't believe me lool

Prawn

Smash Master
Date announced,

not really confirmed yet but im pretty sure this is it.
get hyped?

same venue unfortunately :/ also I'm changing it so you just get no venue fee if you bring a tv. its really hard to keep track of cubes on a list and its not that hard to bring em' so you should just bring them anyways.

Last time we were fine with the fee though so im not worried about it.

Prawn

Smash Master
i expect you to be entering singles this time >:{

angry moustache man disapproves.

Prawn

Smash Master
[11:32] sictransitpaul: lol chill dog
[11:32] sictransitpaul: ill run one eventually
[11:32] Fatal: your being a ******
[11:32] sictransitpaul: we already have DNA an poppins vag this month
[11:32] sictransitpaul: and another dna in april
[11:32] Fatal: just switch milk to batl5
[11:32] sictransitpaul: i'm going to run a brawl event in early may.
[11:33]Fatal: we need it
[11:33] sictransitpaul: nooooooope.
[11:33] sictransitpaul: sorry broski
[11:33] Fatal: wow ima make sure it fails
[11:33] sictransitpaul: lol k

PRAWN MAKIN DEM BAWRL PLAYERS ANGRY

inb4namesearch.

Spife

Smash Master
I just wanna lol at this real quick.
So we can't bash brawl, that's fine, we can't **** talk it or anything like that (actually that's a two way street, but I suspect we can **** talk our own game and not get any moderations). But there's a loophole.
See, Prawn figured it out, and he's just been trolling us the whole time. He was interested in melee and decided the best way to get back at brawl was become a to, then stop to'ing :bee:

GOOD **** PRAWN!

no but seriously having tournaments is great for any game. Anyone play a competitive game online that you can't go to tournaments for? Hurts motivation like no tomorrow.

Prawn

Smash Master
its actually cause i dont like running brawl tournaments with the time restrictions, so im waiting for my new venue(which is very close to being confirmed)

but melee runs quick so its easy :D

Prawn

Smash Master
fatal wanted me to run another brawl event and thinks im shafting the brawl community.

Prawn

Smash Master
dazwa thinks i should make this into a new thread to avoid confusion.

who supports this?

before you decide, take this into consideration.

its work for me that i dont want to do.

Top Bottom