• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MILK 2: Official date coming soon

Prawn

Smash Master
im changing the date anyways

library was double booked

however this means we arent doing it at the library.

stay tuned.

Diesel

Smash Journeyman
yo darc. i'm a maine resident in boston for school. you could probably chill at my dorm for AB. i'm gonna be home for spring break this coming week, and i'm gonna hang out with banks and thorn. you should come too. we'll become good buds. then it won't be weird when you wake up in my dorm and i'm standing over you.

or you could stay at somebody else's. in either case, we should chill over next week.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
That'd be rapeeeeeeee.

I'll definitely hang with you during the week if they hold a smashfest.

I might take you up on the AB offer just in case I don't find someone with a hotel. I wonder how far away your dorm is tho.

Diesel

Smash Journeyman
yea, i'm right in boston. you could almost say i'm... inside the city. but yea, i'm not sure where it's being held, but if its within the city limits, i could get you there the morning of with minimum effort.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Rapeeee.

The thing I'm worried about is getting back MAD late. I wouldn't want to disturb a sleeping Diesel.

Diesel

Smash Journeyman
nah, don't sweat it. i'd probably go with, actually. i don't play brawl, but it's something to do. also, its on the weekend. my parents let me stay up till like 10 on the weekends, so we should be good.

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
son tristate comin to ****!! darc? teams? the return of g$'s marsh mellows?! mad hype!!!

Prawn

Smash Master
date changed + finalized

please let me know if this falls on any notable melee dates

fuuuuuuu now this is on GROAT....

im gonna keep it for now and figure it out

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
@ T.Webb destroy play me!

also Cog i like the avatar. it's strange.

not gonna place last next time. gonna try my hardest not to... lol.

PCyph

Smash Apprentice
yeah I realize that,

im gonna change the date/venue

everyone needs to CHILL.

just wait til i get unbanned

(this is an old account of mine I'll be pissed if i get banned for alt accts tho :/)

Banks

Smash Hero
PCyph I don't know who you think you are, but you cannot speak for Prawn.

I'm waiting until I hear official news.

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
todays lesson is:

dont spam the pokemon trainer boards!
Or to post enormous images and double post directly after.

Anyway...

Since I had SOOOOOOOOOOO much fun at MILK1, I think I'll go to MILK2... If y'all are lucky. And what's this banning jigglypuff BS? She's my secondary [bawwwww]. And what ever will Daddy Darc do? How will he pwn? Oh right... he's Darc :lick: Well, hey, at least T. can take a breather, because I know how much he loves my jiggs.

On the real though, I am totally coming to this, was such fun last time!!! Everyone who was at 1 should come to 2!!! ALSO. AOI WTF where were you dude, you live in Marlborough. Anywayz, I'll be bringing a minimum of 1 set-up, but potentially 2.5. SOOOO HYPEEEEEEEE...ALSO! I only got to go on an adventure with a couple of you last time (thank you Prawn and Roman for accompanying me...) But DUDES... this is the weekend of 4/20... do you realize what that means? I'll be throwing down for more than just money matches that day, ok guize? So I expect some of you to do the same ^.^ Hit me up fools.

Much love to all of you, keep in touch!

~MOP

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
What's going on here I'm from Boston Hai guys.

I'm so confused :(. AOI you should just plan a trip to hang with me, drive before traffic picks up and meet me at my house.

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
Top Bottom