• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MILK 2: Official date coming soon

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
ya, but who the hell goes to anigay balls-ton?

right guys?

rite/../ gehys?

righ........?
Asian people and people who wish they were asian. They can all burn in hell.

I'm going btw.

Almo

Smash Ace
oh i thought this was april 3rd. i didn't read through all of the posts fully, just kind of skimmed past looking for a date. i never planned on going to AB.

so no tourney april 3rd? D:

Proverbs

Smash Lord
i ****ing hate fighting ganons ever since i quit doc

... >.>
Don't you secondary Sheik? <.<;;

Anyway, not sure I can be here. There's this thing called money that I don't have =/ Plus I'm starting to use all the time I would be smashing to get good at yo-yoing. Elen got me hooked =X

Edit for yo-yo awesomeness: http://vimeo.com/8872077
Since I'm learning to yo-yo for a writing assignment, I'll be doing a few interviews, including the guy in that video. He's considered one of the most creative yo-yoers at the moment. I also live down the hall from a Duncan sponsored player who's amazing. It's like living down the hall from KDJ, think of it that way.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
You have an official date yet Prawn?

Also for the Melee regulars, check out my signature! I could use your help in gaining a greater attendance for Melee.

Spife

Smash Master
Mop lied to me there is no official date on this.
He's the one kill him don't beleive his lies.

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
You said you couldn't make it! This thread is all LIES! And is now about Mudkipz. I thought this was confirmed for this weekend... AUGH, I heard it a few times and i guess I told spife it was too lol. Forgive me brothers! Well, whenever the **** this is, I'll be there :D.

Top Bottom