• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

mikeHAZE Video Thread - Updated 2/22/10

clowsui

Smash Legend
haze son
poppin out on all the nvga smashers' accounts rofl

btw when will you be in chicago etc.? if you're gonna visit or something maybe i can try and host a large mw event

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
dayummm for sure man.

anyway **** all this drama, i'll have video's up of Winners finals here in Colorado at NVGA Vs. Dave!, and Grand Finals Vs. Decar (best diddy in NM)

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
mikeHAZE, can you publically declare DB stall --> Bair is a legit edgeguard?

I'm glad we both use this =P

Duskshadow

Smash Apprentice
I wish I could play Marth half as good as mikeHAZE plays him. Oh well, back to practice........great stuff mike.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
I don't understand it.

Why do you make 70% of the decisions you make?

You do the most random stuff, yet it works.

Is it because you play with Havok often and you feel you have to do something totally unorthodox to mindgame him and win?

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
I'm looking for footage VS Olimar......Does anyone know any Marth videos that show how this match up is played?

Dr pp?
Neo?
Mikehaze?

B.A.M.

Smash Lord
NNID
Bambatta
ey i hear dat ***** Mike beat Tyrant, Long Beach Z, and Josh with his eyebrow. Couldnt stop this ***** though. Bam all day. get at me.

no seriously, get at me. So i can get ur vids recorded son.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Would someone mind deleting the last ten posts or so so i could continue making use of a thread I made to help Marth Players? :p

@jumpman, kirby dude is ranked in socal :)

Top Bottom