• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

mikeHAZE Video Thread - Updated 2/22/10

jpl315

Smash Apprentice
how come you finished 3rd at evo.....results say you only lost once...what happened?

Rickety

Peace and Love
This cute guy, mikeHAZE, is. . . sandbagger. <3

Mr. Haze!

I want to learn Marth for Brawl! He's too cute good to be confined to only Melee for me!

If I give you an extra big hug this weekend, will you train me? :]

Oh, but why are you sandbagging in all your matches? <3

<3 :] <3 :]

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
**** not gonna lie i underestimated haze

complete monster

i think he may be as good as Neo, need to see more though

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
**** not gonna lie i underestimated haze

complete monster

i think he may be as good as Neo, need to see more though
I am absolutely nowhere near Neo's level Bengal don't give me so much credit

Anyway, Shaya has Winners semis vs Ally, as well as losers finals. He also has good quality vids of me vs m2k in winners finals, so bug him!!

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167

Anyway, Shaya has Winners semis vs Ally, as well as losers finals. He also has good quality vids of me vs m2k in winners finals, so bug him!!
gtfo dude, you beat ally, and you had an amazing set with m2k. give yourself credit where due

Tennet

Smash Champion
You are still good <3 and Junk convinced me to take out a spring and its amazing.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
RICKETY <3 <3 <3 <3 <3!!!!

I told you guys, I'm holding those matches ransom until the person who got me and mikehaze sick gets their mouth and pee holes stapled shut forever... RAGE.

oh but something happend with synchronisation in the last few sets :( That's gonna be a ***** to fix up. VUGHH.

I have started to upload some of the evo vids I recorded though...

feardragon64

Smash Champion
RICKETY <3 <3 <3 <3 <3!!!!

I told you guys, I'm holding those matches ransom until the person who got me and mikehaze sick gets their mouth and pee holes stapled shut forever... RAGE.

oh but something happend with synchronisation in the last few sets :( That's gonna be a ***** to fix up. VUGHH.

I have started to upload some of the evo vids I recorded though...
I already did it to the person already. Vids please.
Also, get well soon guys! =[ Swine flu sucks.

Albert.

Smash Master
I love when in, haze VS Ally first round, Haze loses his 1st stock and Shaya is like "cmon go for the JV 3-stock!"

and ally down throws him and Shaya's like "ARUgggh... that silly, silly Snake"

LOL

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion

LOL you've been so subliminal about this **** for the longest time lmao

I know you think you're better than me Mike, and I don't really care tbh because rarely do I ever speak on any comparisons

Don't make cute posts like these though because I will too if you start since you pretty much have been doing them for a long time and you started doing them first

Albert.

Smash Master
LOL you've been so subliminal about this **** for the longest time lmao

I know you think you're better than me Mike, and I don't really care tbh because rarely do I ever speak on any comparisons

Don't make cute posts like these though because I will too if you start since you pretty much have been doing them for a long time and you started doing them first

??????

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
No Neo, you misinterpret him. He truly respects your superiority. Trust me, I've seen you both, you're better, but Mike is no doubt second best.

I have no idea if RoyR even still plays this game. In terms of maximum potential, he's probably third best, but like Mike, uneducated (of course I've tried to remedy this problem with Mike, and he beasted at EVO so good ****)

After that, I dunno, maybe me, if I wasn't such an inconsistent prat. I have the knowledge, but maybe I need to work on my tech skill in the hyperbolic time chamber, lol.

Anyway, just came to diffuse that bomb.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
No Neo, you misinterpret him. He truly respects your superiority. Trust me, I've seen you both, you're better, but Mike is no doubt second best.

I have no idea if RoyR even still plays this game. In terms of maximum potential, he's probably third best, but like Mike, uneducated (of course I've tried to remedy this problem with Mike, and he beasted at EVO so good ****)

After that, I dunno, maybe me, if I wasn't such an inconsistent prat. I have the knowledge, but maybe I need to work on my tech skill in the hyperbolic time chamber, lol.

Anyway, just came to diffuse that bomb.
I can't even claim for sure that I'm better than Mike it's basically a matter of opinion, and he's much more active than me. That isn't the issue, the issue is just his sarcastic posts in reference to me that I don't dig at all and he's been doing them for a while.

Tennet

Smash Champion
He died, then he can come back for sometime something like that. and Buu is a beast and goku is like oh hell no! etc...

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
I can't even claim for sure that I'm better than Mike it's basically a matter of opinion, and he's much more active than me. That isn't the issue, the issue is just his sarcastic posts in reference to me that I don't dig at all and he's been doing them for a while.
Kizzu is the best marth imo

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
I really don't think he's being sarcastic, you're probably just looking at it the wrong way.

I guess we'll see what Haze has to say about it.

clowsui

Smash Legend
that was haze
i read his response
neo probably already knows what mike was going to say (hint: it's not trash talk)

Top Bottom