• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Middle of Ohio VI [Melee MWC Event] 4/18/09 ***$100 OOS bonus***

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
Haikus are awesome
But they are hard to create
I can't wait for this

hype hype hype hype hype
hype hype hype hype hype hype hype
hype hype hype hype hype

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Soooo I need a teams partner... STILL anyone? Jesus I'm a ****ing cowboy you'd think people would want to team with a ****ing cowboy. **** ya'll.

Jiano

Smash Ace
You need to change your location to something that

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
don't compare naruto and bleach in regards to plot. naruto actually has one...sorta....
lol. I was actually thinking the same thing. But they are similar in that they're popular manga with the main focus on action.

Thanks for your opinion bro.

More happens in a single One Piece chapter than 20 chapters of Bleach/Naruto(plot wise).
-.-

Then I guess I picked the wrong one to read then didn't I? I really need to start getting recommendations instead of just reading random stuff. I end up reading crap like fairy tale... Which I hope is only similar to one piece in art style.

jiano, hes got a lelouche avatar. he's already a goner
What's that supposed to mean?

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
Hey guys, Im from Florida but on Spring break and back in Ohio and just wondering if there will be any tournaments coming up? If you can let me know that would be cool. Thanks :)

Master WGS

Smash Lord
Hey guys, Im from Florida but on Spring break and back in Ohio and just wondering if there will be any tournaments coming up? If you can let me know that would be cool. Thanks :)
Well, there's this one...

Anyways, mad hype kids. I'm not working as many hours next week, so I'm gonna have to make that up in money matches... which I rarely do, in all truth-ness.

Watty

Smash Lord
i will be taking MM's with my samus against any1 not named drephens sheik

chungt

Smash Rookie
I'm so psyched for this tourney.
It's about time I get *****,
my neighborhood is totally boring now.

Top Bottom