• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Middle of Ohio VI [Melee MWC Event] 4/18/09 ***$100 OOS bonus***

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Soooooooo Tink may not come, if this is true then I need a new teams partner any takers?!!!! Hmmmmmmm!?!?!?!?! Also who are some big names that are coming? Anyway <3 yall peace

.Rance.

Smash Apprentice
Im gonna attempt to make a list of people...and post it in the third or so post on the front page, since thats the first one i have in the thread...so ill post it here then there. try to make it a bit more official than the previous one.

Edit: ok well im kinda doing it...ill just update the other list lol

Edit: yeah nevermind too much work for me right now, my bad lol

4% APR

Smash Champion
the juke dope team is gonna have an unbelievable amount of walking, i can't handle this

Watty

Smash Lord
imma shoot every1 and than downsmash em than forward tilt em

Big_R

Smash Champion
like u all arent paying atention but i think watty is going to murder ppl in your house like for real aqu

Dopey

Smash Lord
im gonna soul **** drephen.

<3 drew

btw when did people need to plan out smashfests? i member the good ol days at liptons when we jus showed up then jus called ppl on over to smash =/

Juke

Smash Journeyman
I gotta watch out for the watty missles that bounce off shields and hit me when I try to up air his teammate.

Yeah, that **** happened. It's in one of the team matches when Bigr and I teamed.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Whoever is recording matches at this tournament:

I am offering my youtube account if you want to upload them here. I already have tons of MW Melee players subscribed from SMYM9 videos, and POE2 videos are going up right now.

http://www.youtube.com/user/PEEFSMASH

That's the channel. I suggest you use this resource. I will give you the password so you can upload whenever you want. This will build up a whole bunch of subscribers and serve as kindof a MW Melee community channel. I hope you use it...

Top Bottom