• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Middle of Ohio VI [Melee MWC Event] 4/18/09 ***$100 OOS bonus***

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Hey yo, Impp and Steve can't make it because Impp has to work that day, which means that I'm currently out on a ride to this event.

Would anyone here be cool with giving me a ride?
Gas money is not a problem, I just want to make it to this thing. :(

4% APR

Smash Champion
housing for wisconsin plz? we're liike forever away from this
I can house you guys if you need it, but i'm a good 2 hours from the venue and probably even farther then the venue for you guys.

My address is 12011 Millrace St.
Canal Fulton Ohio

Mapquest that and see if it would help at all, if so I'd e glad to house you

aquteen

Smash Ace
I'm sorry to everyone about the housing situation but my parents said no so there is nothing I can really do. I encourage all c-bus smashers to be nice and house a person or 2 for a night.

Zicore

Smash Champion
I cannot afford a hotel. I am barely making it out to the tourney as it is. Is there NOBODY that can house us? I bring goodies.

Big_R

Smash Champion
ummm so it turns out things have come up if anyone saw things sryy.

i love you

lick frumunda cheese from under my nutz

voorhese

Smash Master
just found out that im gonna be in fort wayne the weekend that this is gonna take place, i might be able go afterall

Watty

Smash Lord
we are already housing ppl we cant house anymore and saturday after the tourney no1 is gonna be at are apt so we cant house people than either

QUIVO

Smash Master
Lemme check my schedule and see if I'm working. If I am, I could still probably house people anyway. Honestly, I just searched my name and saw swiftbass's post : p

Unfortunately I don't really play Melee cause I spilled beer all over my disc and was too drunk/lazy to clean it off at that moment. I guess it ****ed it up and I can't play until I get a new one : (

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Lemme check my schedule and see if I'm working. If I am, I could still probably house people anyway. Honestly, I just searched my name and saw swiftbass's post : p

Unfortunately I don't really play Melee cause I spilled beer all over my disc and was too drunk/lazy to clean it off at that moment. I guess it ****ed it up and I can't play until I get a new one : (

thanks I'd really appreciate it, I rly would hate to see ppls come from a great distance be stretched for housing. LOL i DEF was throwing out the names of only the cool people only the ppl i KNEW lived in columbus hahahahaha(well other than our GREAT TO and friends cuz I knew they were trying to house folks)

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Hey yo, Impp and Steve can't make it because Impp has to work that day, which means that I'm currently out on a ride to this event.

Would anyone here be cool with giving me a ride?
Gas money is not a problem, I just want to make it to this thing. :(
Bottom paged.

DippnDots

Feral Youth
soo... if I brought something silly and casual like BRAWLOL would people play it with me?
fixed for the slightest amusement to cure my incessant boredom.

Only non smash game i'd play at this tourney would be Megaman X, and i'd beat it faster than anyone else, possibly without dying once.

edit: I'd also play POKEMON SNAP

Corigames

Smash Hero
I have a N64 with Mario Kart and 4 controllers... if... anyone is man enough to face me in some old fashion DRIVAN!!!

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Ok...I guess I'm just out of a ride. What a ****ty way to be denied from this thing...

Thanks. -.-;

Skyson

Smash Ace
Pfft. I could bring an SSB64 setup and deal out some pain old-school style.

Ness DJC-only MMs, **** yeah. >_>

aquteen

Smash Ace
I think I have a mic that can be used but to be honest I would have no idea how to use it. If people care enough I guess I could figure something out.

Skyson

Smash Ace
I could bring a mic. It's a mic from a headset without the headphones part, so it doesn't have a stand, but it requires manning up and holding the mic.

I would try doing commentary if nobody else wants to, if we want to give that a shot. It sounds like a fun idea.

Then other people can commentate on me wasting people in SSB64. :D

viperboy_74

Smash Master
oh snap, i just realized that its this weekend...

and i just happen to not work this weekend...

anyone coming through my area? Middle of Illinois?

will pay for gas >.>

Top Bottom