• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Middle of Ohio VI [Melee MWC Event] 4/18/09 ***$100 OOS bonus***

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
Also, if you could, throw him tips after the match, because all he's been hearing from is me and all he's been watching is Scar.
OMG, that's just like one of my friends who won't be able to come to this. Except he plays sheik and marth. That's right, he's only been watching scar for inspiration even though he doesn't even play falcon.

Watty

Smash Lord
sooooo hochi dope montross sliq big d juke are all at my palce ****s gonna be epic tomorrow =)

Corigames

Smash Hero
Dude, I couldn't get any sleep thinking about coming to this. I'm stopping at Wal-Mart on the way there to load up on energy EVERYTHING so that I have no excuse for tired johns half-way through the day.

Also to get food and ****. See you guys there...

D20

Smash Lord
Expect Pittsburgh at about 12:00 - 12:30.

From my car, xyt and Swiftbass will be teaming (in case you want to go ahead and sign them up).

2-Tone

Smash Journeyman
Not making it to this one gents. work.

But Megachuk and Fear will def be there to represent Northern Ky. Give 'em hell, men!

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
It's cool, my Ganon is more than ready to take you on man.
Oh, it's on.

Dude, I couldn't get any sleep thinking about coming to this. I'm stopping at Wal-Mart on the way there to load up on energy EVERYTHING so that I have no excuse for tired johns half-way through the day.
Really? I usually sleep extra to prepare for tournaments. I've gotten 10 hours of sleep each night for the past 3 nights in preparation for this.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Well...looks like I can't make it there on foot. That's another one I'll be missing.

Have fun everyone... -.-

.Rance.

Smash Apprentice
anyone like still on their way or something? we're gonna be starting doubles hear soon so if you can somehow post and tell me to wait i can lol

.Rance.

Smash Apprentice
Drephen + Watty ***** winners bracket to grand finals

X + 4% lost to watty/drephen in winners then came back to grand finals

currently they are on 2nd set of grand finals, 4% and X up 1 match

PEEF!

Smash Hero
That sounds intense.

I'm sure Drephen carried Watty's punk azz =P

Keep us updated with singles too!

aquteen

Smash Ace
1: big willie style ($148.80) 4% +x
2: Catalina Winemixer ($74.40) Drephen + Watty
3: Duke ($24.80) Dope + Juke
4: BigD + Swift
5: Hips & Nips (?)
5: Muscular Distrophy (Sliq + Big_R)
7: A pimp named upgrade
7: MEGAFEAR
9: Team ****
9: Noob Touchers
9: Montross + Trail
9: pearly white frostbite
13: Quaz + Soap
13: Rance + BDC
13: saltydobs
13: Naka + Lake
17: Deez natz

pools are just finishing up

edit: I think trail is gonna win

Kels88

Smash Lord
I really can't stand the fact that I wasn't able to make it, but everyone that usually rides with me johnned out at the last second and I really didn't feel like driving 5.5 hours alone. Drephen got lucky this time around but I'll make sure it doesn't happen again.

cykofox

Smash Ace
I really can't stand the fact that I wasn't able to make it, but everyone that usually rides with me johnned out at the last second and I really didn't feel like driving 5.5 hours alone. Drephen got lucky this time around but I'll make sure it doesn't happen again.
i tried calling you back but didn't pick up. i got the number from the voice mail that you left me.
sorry kelly.

soap

Smash Hero
wtf drephen wins again.....

So much for that OOS + drephen beating bonus.

someone get hazzard to come to one of these....

Top Bottom