• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

mewtwo is better than lucario

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomkraven

Smash Journeyman
How about I compare your mom with my ****!?!?!?!?!?1 huhhhhhhhh

lolololollllllllllllllllllllololol jk
i dont care if u compare my mom with ur **** cause that could mean over 1000+ words so its ok for you to do it but meanwhile ill compare your mom with my huge *****

Edit: jk

PowerBomb

Smash Master
This thread is awesome.

And Ash's Pikachu's level is reset every season x.x
It lost to a freaking Magikarp, even though I've seen it defeat a Dragonite before xD

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
Hold on I just realized something.

In street fighters Ryu has power that resembles much like that of aura. Major Bison has psychic powers. Ryu always beats Major Bison....

Therefore by that logic which defeats all other logic, Lucario beats Mewtwo

This thread is awesome.

And Ash's Pikachu's level is reset every season x.x
It lost to a freaking Magikarp, even though I've seen it defeat a Dragonite before xD
Ash is the dumbest person I've ever seen. I can't believe pikachu wants to stay with him. Ash has always been holding him back because he never bothers to use that thunderstone to evolve pikachu to Raichu. Seriously he needs to do that.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Hold on I just realized something.

In street fighters Ryu has power that resembles much like that of aura. Major Bison has psychic powers. Ryu always beats Major Bison....

Therefore by that logic which defeats all other logic, Lucario beats Mewtwo

Ash is the dumbest person I've ever seen. I can't believe pikachu wants to stay with him. Ash has always been holding him back because he never bothers to use that thunderstone to evolve pikachu to Raichu. Seriously he needs to do that.
Yeah, we should tell that to the writers in Japan. :p

Mewtario

Smash Ace
I know!

ALGEBRA

Let M be Mew and L be Lucario

If Mew and Lucario were to aknowledge eachother as eaquals, then M=L, so L is another term for M, so Lucario teaming up with Mew would be M+L, or M+M, or 2M

Now let's bring in Mewtwo as the common abbreviation here, M2

Due to the communitive property (or was it associative?), M2=2M

and 2M=2M, or 2M=M+L

So Mewtwo=Mew+Lucario

But Mew is not playable in Brawl, so ½2M=M, or ½2M=L

So Lucario is half as strong as Mewtwo

This means that it would take a team of 2 Lucarios to tie with 1 Mewtwo, and 3 Lucarios to win a match.

(Remember not to take this seriously, Col. Stauffenberg)
^Real logic/math>comparisons^

Anyway, at what level is that #$%# Pikachu gonna evolve?!

XienZo

Smash Lord
Lucario would be bettah cuz in the next game, they'll give him Inner Focus so he never flinches. All Mew2 would get is Pressure...

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
i Know!

Algebra

Let M Be Mew And L Be Lucario

If Mew And Lucario Were To Aknowledge Eachother As Eaquals, Then M=l, So L Is Another Term For M, So Lucario Teaming Up With Mew Would Be M+l, Or M+m, Or 2m

Now Let's Bring In Mewtwo As The Common Abbreviation Here, M2

Due To The Communitive Property (or Was It Associative?), M2=2m

And 2m=2m, Or 2m=m+l

So Mewtwo=mew+lucario

But Mew Is Not Playable In Brawl, So ½2m=m, Or ½2m=l

So Lucario Is Half As Strong As Mewtwo

This Means That It Would Take A Team Of 2 Lucarios To Tie With 1 Mewtwo, And 3 Lucarios To Win A Match.

(remember Not To Take This Seriously, Col. Stauffenberg)
LISTEN TO THIS MAN. HE SPEAKS THE TRUTH

10Lucarios<Mewtwo

Adapt

Smash Lord
I don't watch the pokemon anime, but a friend told me that ash had a thunderstone and was gonna evolve him up but pikachu refused and ran away or something

I think they should just stick both Mewtwo and Lucario in the next SSB and let M2K and Azen fight it out to see who is the best.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
I don't watch the pokemon anime, but a friend told me that ash had a thunderstone and was gonna evolve him up but pikachu refused and ran away or something

I think they should just stick both Mewtwo and Lucario in the next SSB and let M2K and Azen fight it out to see who is the best.
The anime is weird. They make pokemon learn WEIRD moves.

Actually Pikachu can learn Surf for some reason x.x

Sakurai kicked Mewtwo out for the lulz

Lucarioowl

Smash Apprentice
lucario is considered a legendary pokemon in my book and can end the world when he wishes lolz

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
Lucario can be male or female. However, considering the deepness of Lucario's telepathic voice, and the fact that being telepathy, Lucario can most likely select the deepness of his own voice, I doubt Brawl Lucario is female.

Milln

Smash Champion
Lucario can be male or female. However, considering the deepness of Lucario's telepathic voice, and the fact that being telepathy, Lucario can most likely select the deepness of his own voice, I doubt Brawl Lucario is female.
Hey baby, wanna feel the power of my aura?

Oathblivion

Smash Apprentice
What about Yoruichi from Bleach? In her cat form, she has the voice of a guy. I agree; it's debatable.

PS: Yes, Mewtwo is in Lucario's pants. =p

Aura Power

Smash Apprentice
MO (small town sry, can't tell you exactly where)
^_^ roflcopter at above poster. But Lucario although canonically weaker than M2 he is much more awesome. BTW Only canonically does M2 ever beat Lucario. I mean in Brawl Lucario is considered Mid-high tier, Mewtwo was bottom. So this is my thing

Canonically M2 > Lucario

everywhere else Lucario > M2

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Wait. Lucario =/= Mew. So, Mewtario's statement is completely wrong.

Mew has different base stats, and can't use Aura Sphere :p

G-Beast

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4442-0111-1914
that is STILL debate able......

alright im gonna say something that will end the controversy(if there is any anymore) of Lucario's gender.
in the pokemon universe, Lucario has only a 12.5% chance of being female, and a 87.5% chance fo being male, that alone should make us think Lucario in smash is a boy. but whats more? the Lucario we use here in smash is the one from pokemon 8, which is male.
Lucario in smash is male...

•Col•

Smash Champion
alright im gonna say something that will end the controversy(if there is any anymore) of Lucario's gender.
in the pokemon universe, Lucario has only a 12.5% chance of being female, and a 87.5% chance fo being male, that alone should make us think Lucario in smash is a boy. but whats more? the Lucario we use here in smash is the one from pokemon 8, which is male.
Prove it.

10 chars.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
That makes no sense. That Lucario is dead. He Aurapwned himself.

G-Beast

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4442-0111-1914
whats to prove? i just said everything that needs to be said...
also he is voiced by goku's voice actor.. who is a guy last time i checked... another indication of his gender

Mewtario

Smash Ace
Wait. Lucario =/= Mew. So, Mewtario's statement is completely wrong.

Mew has different base stats, and can't use Aura Sphere :p
Stat wise, if Lucario is common and Mew is legendary, and therefore stronger, would M>L?

If so, then M2=2M=2×M>2×L

So Mewtwo would win a match against 2 Lucarios, maybe even 3. It all depends on how much weaker Lucario is than Mew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom