• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

mewtwo is better than lucario

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saki Zatoichi

Smash Ace
All Lucarios are not emo. Most of them like their trainers because they are forced to maim other pokemon and obey your every command, isn't that what being a good parent is all about?

And if he WAS emo, he would cut himself and make himself stronger, effectively making him cut himself harder, making him stronger. Eventually his arm STILL wouldn't come off because he's made of freaking steel.

That doesn't make Lucario emo. It makes him a masochist.

Chip.

you know what to do
You generally need at least a month's notice to take off if you're working anywhere. A trip across the states is gonna run you about 500$ roundtrip, and any plans that they may have had that weekend.

Just sayin' >_____> It's not like a 3 hour roadtrip for you guys in pacific northwest.
your pretty good at sarcasm timber guy lol

no joke mangz keep it up! ^_^

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Lucario loves chocolate because it makes him happy!!
So...its like a happy coco pill.
-t2

Nurotasama

Smash Journeyman
Lucario is Mewtwo in disguise. Mewtwo heard the news of Lucario taking his spot in Brawl, and went out and killed Lucario. By psionically shrinking himself, he was able to fit inside Lucario's pelt and make it into Brawl. o.o
So what you mean to say is... Mewtwo is in Lucario's pants? o_0;

Saki Zatoichi

Smash Ace
They found data for Dr. Mario, Roy, Plusle & Minun, Toon Zelda/Toon Sheik, and Mewtwo.

Mewtwo's data was the most complete out of all of those characters.

Conclusively

Smash Journeyman
They found data for Dr. Mario, Roy, Plusle & Minun, Toon Zelda/Toon Sheik, and Mewtwo.

Mewtwo's data was the most complete out of all of those characters.
... I bet Sakurai spent too much time developing tripping and SSE to put in those awesome characters. Fail Sakurai, FAIL.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
wow this thread is still going on?

Saki Zatoichi

Smash Ace
Actually, Sakurai didn't work on any of the characters (Excluding Lucario, I don't get why he wanted to personally design him instead of a Kirby character).

Sakurai just directs the game, he doesn't work on them. So his job is to yell at people and tell them what to do.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Actually, Sakurai didn't work on any of the characters (Excluding Lucario, I don't get why he wanted to personally design him instead of a Kirby character).

Sakurai just directs the game, he doesn't work on them. So his job is to yell at people and tell them what to do.
So he yelled at everyone to take their time developing the SSE, tripping, and making Meta Knight and Snake...

Dare I say it?

tedward2000

Smash Champion
I forget where I heard it, but Sakurai did personally design Lucario himself. (check the wiki, or google it)

So, lucario gets a brawl advantage for being created by Mr.Nintendo himself.
-t2

Milln

Smash Champion
I forget where I heard it, but Sakurai did personally design Lucario himself. (check the wiki, or google it)

So, lucario gets a brawl advantage for being created by Mr.Nintendo himself.
-t2
Mr. Nintendo is considered to be both/either Mario or Shigeru Miyamoto.

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord
Didn't see anything about Sakurai personally designing Lucario on wiki...

Now I need to know, because it would be quite interesting if true.

If Mew2King says it, is unlikely that it is wrong.
But Azen says Lucario > Mewtwo.

A conundrum, to be sure.

Mewtario

Smash Ace
I have a pic like that first one, where Mewtwo's outstretched hand is touching Lucario's, with the sun in the background. I was a Mewtwo main in Melee, and had to turn to Lucario in Brawl. I 'd probably alternate when they are both in.

Mewtwo is stronger.

Ever notice that Lucario's aura spheres are weaker than Mewtwo's Shadow balls, the same strength at 155-166%, but the cap is 1% over that?

And before Lucario could get to 155%, Mewtwo could KO him with a uthrow or a bthrow.

Statistics, my friends, statistics.

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord
Mewtwo is stronger.

Ever notice that Lucario's aura spheres are weaker than Mewtwo's Shadow balls, the same strength at 155-166%, but the cap is 1% over that?

And by the time Lucario gets that strong, Mewtwo could KO him with a uthrow or a bthrow.

Statistics, my friends, statistics.
Stop comparing Melee characters to Brawl characters, you ****.

Mewtario

Smash Ace
I know!

ALGEBRA

Let M be Mew and L be Lucario

If Mew and Lucario were to aknowledge eachother as eaquals, then M=L, so L is another term for M, so Lucario teaming up with Mew would be M+L, or M+M, or 2M

Now let's bring in Mewtwo as the common abbreviation here, M2

Due to the communitive property (or was it associative?), M2=2M

and 2M=2M, or 2M=M+L

So Mewtwo=Mew+Lucario

But Mew is not playable in Brawl, so ½2M=M, or ½2M=L

So Lucario is half as strong as Mewtwo

This means that it would take a team of 2 Lucarios to tie with 1 Mewtwo, and 3 Lucarios to win a match.

(Remember not to take this seriously, Col. Stauffenberg)

Milln

Smash Champion
I know!

ALGEBRA

Let M be Mew and L be Lucario

If Mew and Lucario were to aknowledge eachother as eaquals, then M=L, so L is another term for M, so Lucario teaming up with Mew would be M+L, or M+M, or 2M

Now let's bring in Mewtwo as the common abbreviation here, M2

Due to the communitive property (or was it associative?), M2=2M

and 2M=2M, or 2M=M+L

So Mewtwo=Mew+Lucario

But Mew is not playable in Brawl, so ½2M=M, or ½2M=L

So Lucario is half as strong as Mewtwo

This means that it would take a team of 2 Lucarios to tie with 1 Mewtwo, and 3 Lucarios to win a match.

(Remember not to take this seriously, Col. Stauffenberg)
YOU'RE OUTTA YOUR VECTOR! /Minamimoto

Tomkraven

Smash Journeyman
why is this thread still alive. Lucario is not the same as mewtwo in first place and second place they are from different games so theres no point for comparison. Its like comparing coco puff and captain crunch :p

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
why is this thread still alive. Lucario is not the same as mewtwo in first place and second place they are from different games so theres no point for comparison. Its like comparing coco puff and captain crunch :p
How about I compare your mom with my ****!?!?!?!?!?1 huhhhhhhhh

lolololollllllllllllllllllllololol jk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom