• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mew2King's secret training technique

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
So THAT'S the secret...hmmm.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
inb4 Vyse.
In case Youko locks, I already did it first. :mad:

:026:

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.

*Moves thread where it will stay open before someone else locks it* <3

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I mean, I've had instances where I'd B-reverse Pounds or do Gerudo followups at school out of habit, but this takes the cake.

...I gotta try this.

Garquille14

Smash Apprentice
During the immediate awkward stage when waking up, I've thought I had various different things in my hands at times, be it a spoon or controller, and then wake up when something triggers that something isn't right. His trigger was probably his left hand not working.

I'm pretty sure most people have done this at least once, just not with whatever given object actually being in your hand. o_o

chillindude829

Smash Master
During the immediate awkward stage when waking up, I've thought I had various different things in my hands at times, be it a spoon or controller, and then wake up when something triggers that something isn't right. His trigger was probably his left hand not working.

I'm pretty sure most people have done this at least once, just not with whatever given object actually being in your hand. o_o
he did this before we even woke him up at all, he was completely asleep and pressing R on the gamecube controller.

Moozle

Smash Champion
Lmao this is one of the creepiest things i've ever seen (both the fact that all those people were watching him sleep and that he can literally beat you with his eyes closed)

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
:evil:
There is a skeptical part of me that thinks that he was atleast partially concious while doing that. It wasn't the whole (OMG HE'S PLAYING! NO WAY HE'S ASLEEP) thing, which has been done before (people do a lot of things in their sleep). It was the way he responded when he was talked to, as well as how it took a couple of taps before the actual Sleep-Brawling occured. I don't believe that he doesn't play enough that he wouldn't play in his sleep. I just think that he might have been atleast partially awake after a little bit of playing.

But then again, that's only part of me, and that part of me doesn't believe in Santa-Clause or Gun-Rights either, so I don't usually listen to him. Another part of me is responding like everyone else (OMG HOLY CRAP HOW DOES HE DO THAT THATS AMASING OMG DANG!).

And the more rational of the three parts of me completely understands. It just becomes second nature after a while, and you find yourself doing it at the most akward times ("That was so good. How'd you like it?""zzzzz""DON'T PRETEND YOU'RE ASLEEP! I SEE YOUR FINGERS MOVING! ... wait... why ARE they moving like that?)

Heck, I've had this happen to me before (not the strangeness of fingering your controller after sex, the whole playing in your sleep thing). I feel asleep, and I was still playing through Verses Mode (99 stock to try to unlock getting the huge numbers of kills and play time challenges), and when I woke up, I actually had around 58 kills before I died.

Edit:I do question two things of this though. A) WHAT THE HECK ARE ALL OF YOU PEOPLE DOING WATCHING HIM AND VIDEO TAPING HIM WHILE HE IS ASLEEP!?! And B)Who exactly is Mew2King again? He looks like this dude that I used to roll with... he's STRANGLY familiar looking to one of my friends (we go out of touch because of different highschools. I need to talk to him more. I left all of my friends behind when I noticed how cute the girls in highschool looked, and how so many of them ignore dress code. <3).

D

Deleted member

Let's just hope he doesn't dream about being Kool-Aid Man.

strawhats

Smash Master
There is a skeptical part of me that thinks that he was atleast partially concious while doing that. It wasn't the whole (OMG HE'S PLAYING! NO WAY HE'S ASLEEP) thing, which has been done before (people do a lot of things in their sleep). It was the way he responded when he was talked to, as well as how it took a couple of taps before the actual Sleep-Brawling occured. I don't believe that he doesn't play enough that he wouldn't play in his sleep. I just think that he might have been atleast partially awake after a little bit of playing.

But then again, that's only part of me, and that part of me doesn't believe in Santa-Clause or Gun-Rights either, so I don't usually listen to him. Another part of me is responding like everyone else (OMG HOLY CRAP HOW DOES HE DO THAT THATS AMASING OMG DANG!).

And the more rational of the three parts of me completely understands. It just becomes second nature after a while, and you find yourself doing it at the most akward times ("That was so good. How'd you like it?""zzzzz""DON'T PRETEND YOU'RE ASLEEP! I SEE YOUR FINGERS MOVING! ... wait... why ARE they moving like that?)

Heck, I've had this happen to me before (not the strangeness of fingering your controller after sex, the whole playing in your sleep thing). I feel asleep, and I was still playing through Verses Mode (99 stock to try to unlock getting the huge numbers of kills and play time challenges), and when I woke up, I actually had around 58 kills before I died.

Edit:I do question two things of this though. A) WHAT THE HECK ARE ALL OF YOU PEOPLE DOING WATCHING HIM AND VIDEO TAPING HIM WHILE HE IS ASLEEP!?! And B)Who exactly is Mew2King again? He looks like this dude that I used to roll with... he's STRANGLY familiar looking to one of my friends (we go out of touch because of different highschools. I need to talk to him more. I left all of my friends behind when I noticed how cute the girls in highschool looked, and how so many of them ignore dress code. <3).

Those words were full of win. :laugh:

GuruKid

Smash Ace
Funny ****.

This puts a whole new spin on the whole "live, eat, sleep brawl" thing. Peeps can actually do that. haha

Top Bottom