• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Metaknight Stage Discussion

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
I was looking around at the other boards and I noticed that there is a lot of stage discussion going on. I wanted to be at least a little proactive and get a stage discussion started in the Metaknight forums because other than a short list in the Metaknight guide I don't see any discussion going on.

Format and Objective

We'll be discussing stages on a weekly-ish basis and rating them on a 0-100 scale. (I'd do 0-10, but a lot of people like putting in numbers like 8.5 so the 100 just makes this easier) I'll post a great big picture of the stage and put the rating right below the picture. Under that will be characters that the stage is good to counterpick against (i.e Pick this stage against Snake, Donkey Kong and Marth) The stage in discussion will have some question marks next to it. (i.e ???/100) In the end what we'll hopefully have is a comprehensive guide to what stages you should go to as Metaknight against certain characters and what stages to ban against certain characters. Pretty valuable information since at least 1/2 of the games you play over the course of the day will be on a couterpicked stage.

Please offer any input you have and then add what your personal rating is for the stage. I'll be averaging the well-thought-out posts together and that will be the rating I post. I'll even list the names of the people I use for the average, so do a good job and you'll get good recognition :p

Let's start things off with the neutrals. I'm going to leave this discussion up until March 2nd (a week from Monday) and start rotating stages every week after that.

Edit 1 - A good point made by Babar-Thorbald:

I think that you guys shouldn't rate this stage that high:
It is a good mk stage: the platform is useful against some campy characters, and works wonder with the UpB (because of the auto-lag cancel), but stages like delfino, RC, halberd etc... are way much better.
Then were would be the difference between a 85, a 90 or a 95 out of 100?
Let's say that this stage is above average (that is true), then let's rate it above average: like 65 or 60 out of 100, but 80 seems to be too high for me (because, even if mk ***** people there, he could do as well in a lot of stages, then what would be the differents rates: 80, 80,85, 90... ETC... Then, 60 for FD which is mk's worts stage... And even with this stage being his worst, it would be rated above average...

I personnaly think that if you have 100 points to rate any stages, it would be dumb to forget about the 60 first points.
Let's use every points, or, at least, the majority.
(like, for example putting a 40 out of 100 to FD, because it's not like mk cannot do anything there, and a 95 to RC and Luigi's mansion, then rating the other stages considering these stages...)

Then, we should, to my opinion, make a
"-ban/try not to play on this stage when playing against: ... Some characters
-use this stage as a counterpick/try to play on this stage when playing against: ... Some characters"

SMASHVILLE

A dog with a guitar being watched by a space-fox and a yellow lightning-rat. Welcome to the wonderful world of Nintendo.

75/100

Important Player Input

85/100

MK excels here. Getting an opponent off the edge is key to getting kills and racking extra damage. You have a small enough stage, in Smashville, to do this with ease if you know what you're doing. You're allowed enough room to manuever around, and do your thing as well while not off stage.

The moving platform doesn't really hinder his ability to gimp either. You can usually read when an opponent is going to attempt to make it to the platform rather then the ledge, and react accordingly. Most characters have a good bit of lag behind they landing when they recover so you have plenty of time to throw in a shuttle loop or nair to throw them back off again. It also has opportunities to take away from those that like to release grab like Marth and Yoshi.

But even with this, some characters may outclass him here. Diddy and Snake, in particular, can take alot of control on this stage with a flat terrain and a single moving platform, and it may not always be the best stage to take them to, and possibly a few others. There's usually a better option, but it's still definitely one of his better stages to rely on.

Smashville is probably his best neutral. Easy to recover under it if you have to, platform helps MK against campy characters and helps him a lot vs IC's. The platforms also help his gimping game a lot more than they help people recover vs him; you can stand on the platform and drop/jump to where you need to where as a stage like FD you would have to jump a bit further out there and try to judge them well without being able to preserve jumps.

Only person I could see MK not taking to this stage would be Snake, and even then I don't think Snake dominates MK on this stage or anything.
Other Important Notes

If you watch their videos a lot of the best Metaknight players end up on this stage or Battlefield as their neutral. Mew2King has also counterpicked this stage on more than one occassion.

This stage is not optimal against characters with projectiles or grab release combos, such as: Snake, Diddy Kong, Falco, Yoshi and Zero Suit Samus (although you can be campy on the platform against Snake)

This stage is optimal against characters that force you to approach them but have no projectile, such as: anyone heavy that isn't Wario (his Waft and forward smash are really dangerous near the edge) and most mid-range characters. Just be careful near the sides of the stage since you die at early percents this way.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Delfino Plaza

Beachfront property.

90/100

Important Player Input

I don't care what stage next ...

Summary of Delfino Plaza:

General Stuff about the Stage:
  • There are 9 places where the moving platform can land
  • 5 of the 9 places have water
  • 7 walkoff edges in 4 places
  • 8 walls in 4 places

Pros:
  • Mk can Dtilt lock against Walls in 7 walls in 4 places
  • You can jump through the stage from below, meaning you can attack your opponent from everywhere, you can suprise him with shuttle loop and you can start uair strings from below.
  • You can rack up % quick if you catch your opponent in the water (Dair/Nair)
  • MK can control the stage almost all the time
  • Dair is extremely good against opponents trying to attack from below
  • Platform on the moving part of the stage can help you with SL/Nado/Combos
  • You can get some early Dair kills at a few places
  • Characters with teather recovery can't stage spike you on the moving platform
  • Music is kickass, lol

Cons:
  • Characters with grab release chaingrabs can kill you at transformations with Walkoff edges
  • Transformations can save your opponents from gimps
  • Water can save your opponents from gimps

Good posts and more information:
I_Am_Infinity
Babar-Thorbald

Good Video to watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBzCHwiSroU

Good CP Stage against:
- Snake
- Falco
- Diddy
- ZSS
- Marth

:005:
90/100

Pros:

Multiple approach options - You can pretty much approach anyone from anywhere on the normal section of this stage without any problem. This helps out with the next part...

Stage control - It's very easy to control this whole stage the entire time it's in its normal form and it's still super easy to control every transformation except for the area with the staircases in the middle. This is actually incredibly important because if you control the stage then you have momentum and you control the game. If you control the game then you win, this is the easiest stage for Metaknight to control the game on IMO.

Cons:

Losing gimps to stage changes - On occasion you can lose a kill to the stage changing and saving them from below.

Certain parts of the stage - There are a couple of stage changes that allow walk-off kills by being grab-released by some characters. Just be careful in these areas and this shouldn't be an issue.

Tricks:

Water! - The section with the pillars and the water in between is fun when people get trapped between the pillars with you. All you have to do is mash the jump button and the A button and you'll hop out of the water and neutral air them over and over and there's not much anyone can do about it because it hits them back into the water and you get out faster than they do. You can also 'lock' people with down air in the water next to the island, it's just hard to follow them.

'Sharking' - You can approach from under the stage, but this should be pretty obvious and intuitive. Just be patient when you're approaching or people will punish you. Remember that you have 5 jumps, so you can punish people's shields with up multiple airs and either tornado or shuttle loop.

Other notes:

This is my personal favorite stage. The stage layout practically caters to Metaknight and I honestly believe this is his best stage as it offers more and better options than any other stage and it offers them in an easy-to-use manner. You also have an answer to nearly every approach on this stage because if someone tries to approach you from under you can simply tornado them up and gain control again.

Counterpick this primarily against Snake, Falco, ZSS, and Marth; though it works great against any of the Space Animals and nearly anyone with less than 3 or 4 jumps.

Don't counterpick this stage against other Metaknights or any of the Dreamland cast. You've got a better option against DeDeDe (Brinstar) and Kirby does just as well here as Metaknight so it's better to take him to a neutral (unless you've got brass balls and feel like picking it anyway).
90/100

Delfino plazza... One of my favorite counterpicks (if not the one).
There are a lot of little tricks that you've got to know about this stage:

-You can Dtilt lock against walls in 4 zones.

-When you go to the golden place with the huge star, know that you can go through the ground, at the border, but only from below. (I'm pretty sure that not everyone knows that, because it looks too thick to go through... then, a nado from below, or a SL can surprise few opponents).

-When the flying stage starts to fall, if you see your opponent volunteerely falling in order to reach the ground before you can see it, don't be afraid to fast fall Dair or fast fall nair toward them in order to get an easy kill diagonnaly downward...
I haven't killed many people like that, because only few people try to reach the ground before it's actually possible to see it, but if you ever see anyone do that, you'll have a lot of fun seeing them dying^^.
(I've killed at 40% last time I used it, like three days ago...)

-When you are on the flying platform, abuse the fact to attack from below: uair strings, nado (be sure you jumped juste before using it) or SL (even cooler because the platform allows you to auto-cancel the lag) are safe and really annoying moves if you don't get too predictible.

-In the part with lots of cliffs, be SL spammy!
Whenever a character fall on the water, Dair string works well...

-When the stage falls, If there is a platform high placed (generally in the middle of the stage), know that at the last moment of the flying stage's disappearance, the ceiling is really close to the highest platform: if you time your Uthrow correctly, you can get an easy kill... (though I rarely managed to do this).

-When you are on the island: if someone fall on the water, a good thing to do is to nado from the island to above the character, and then go back on the island before the nado's ending: it's very annoying.

-When you are on the place with tiles, know that if you dtilt in the middle on the stage, if you use Dtilt, the sword will attack diagonally downward: it's great against small characters that would hide near the wall, but out of reach from other attacks.

One of the most useful videos in order to understand this stage: (starts at 5 minutes)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBzCHwiSroU

-Use this map as a countepick against:
(anyone, but especially)
-Snake (any moving stage is fine against him)
-Falco (when the stage is flying, falcos usually mess up with the recovery: if they don't aim their illusion perfectly, they will go through the stage, and fall under the stage... Which will lead them to death.)
-Diddy (catching the nanas from below is way easier than trying to catch'em when diddy is actually throwing'em at you...)

Well, I think I've said everything I know about this stage (I mean, that can be useful in an actual game).

Other Important Notes

I copied this list straight from .Tero's post. He wrote an amazing review, he was just missing the grade for the stage.

• 8 walls in 4 places

That sums up the 'other important info' part.

Counterpick this stage against:
Snake, Falco, Marth, Zero Suit Samus (or anyone else with a tether recovery) and Diddy.

Don't counterpick this stage against:
No one, really. You have better options against the ditto and other jump-happy characters, but there's no one in particular that makes this stage bad.

Video references

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBzCHwiSroU <--- starts at roughly 5:00

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DOUBLE THREAT WEEK!

Final Destination

Boring picture is boring.

??/100

Luigi's Mansion

This is what happens when you spam the B button.

??/100

Discuss.

Nic64

Smash Lord
pretty good stage, the platform can give you an opportunity to abuse shuttle loop near the edge a lot more against some characters if they're recovering below it, I think this is a good pick against characters with more horizontal recoveries that don't get as much benefit from that platform being there like DK or Bowser, or for people who normally recover low but if they attempted to up B and land on the platform they'd suffer lag(marth). I'd avoid taking snake or diddy here if only because it's better for them than you, but even then it's not terrible. the platform will also interrupt a lot of the grab release chains various characters have on you but because it's moving it can't totally be depended on...

7/10, pretty good but there are better picks, I might have more to add later I'm falling asleep x_x

Saltix

Smash Lord
Infinity JUST said, to make it out of 100, not out of 10.

Anyways, this is a small stage, allowing MK to take control. I agree with the platform comment, as it can sometimes help them recover, but it is a platform, and it allows MK to attack from underneath it, as well as get some extra distance on Uthrow (lol)

I give this stage a 76/100

Dojo

Smash Champion
85/100

MK excels here. Getting an opponent off the edge is key to getting kills and racking extra damage. You have a small enough stage, in Smashville, to do this with ease if you know what you're doing. You're allowed enough room to manuever around, and do your thing as well while not off stage.

The moving platform doesn't really hinder his ability to gimp either. You can usually read when an opponent is going to attempt to make it to the platform rather then the ledge, and react accordingly. Most characters have a good bit of lag behind they landing when they recover so you have plenty of time to throw in a shuttle loop or nair to throw them back off again. It also has opportunities to take away from those that like to release grab like Marth and Yoshi.

But even with this, some characters may outclass him here. Diddy and Snake, in particular, can take alot of control on this stage with a flat terrain and a single moving platform, and it may not always be the best stage to take them to, and possibly a few others. There's usually a better option, but it's still definitely one of his better stages to rely on.

WingedKnight

Smash Ace
One of Meta's better stages, without a doubt. 80/100 IMHO
Smaller size for control, platform for sneak attacks, ceiling isn't too low. All good. I have found the platform to occasionally help people's recovery, but not too much, since it does move.
Like Dojo said, some characters have the one-up on Meta here, but nevertheless, a solid pick.

Tero.

Smash Champion
The moving platforum sometimes helps with edgeguarding (you can land after shuttle loop and stuff), but it can also help your opponent with recovering.
Most of the stuff has been said. I agree with 80/100, SV is a good stage but not the best.

arch knight

Smash Lord
70/100

stage is good due to its flat surface and the platform which helps when oppenents land on it to shuttle loop neutral air them off as they will slide off it when you do. The field offers a good stage spike that can be achieved early on 40% and up if you try that sorta thing.
due to its level field metas are open to slide dashing characters snake, wolf, fox, and so on. Diddy bananas are annoying here as well as olimar users.
Good killing ranges on the sides the ceiling is bad if your against fast heavy hitters due to metas light wieght class.

anyone got a view on chain grabbers like IC and falco on this stage?

Babar-Thorbald

Smash Apprentice
It is a good mk stage: the platform is useful against some campy characters, and works wonder with the UpB (because of the auto-lag cancel), but stages like delfino, RC, halberd etc... are way much better.
Let's say that this stage is above average (that is true), then let's rate it above average: like 65 or 60 out of 100, but 80 seems to be too high for me (because, even if mk ***** people there, he could do as well in a lot of stages, then what would be the differents rates: 80, 80,85, 90... ETC... Then, 60 for FD which is mk's worts stage... And even with this stage being his worst, it would be rated above average...

I personnaly think that if you have 100 points to rate any stages, it would be dumb to forget about the 60 first points.
(like, for example putting a 40 out of 100 to FD, because it's not like mk cannot do anything there, and a 95 to RC and Luigi's mansion, then rating the other stages considering these stages...)

-use this stage as a counterpick/try to play on this stage when playing against: ... Some characters"

(Then, this stage works well against falcos (because of the platform, which leads you to him, helping you avoiding lasers while approaching)
But characters like diddy, or snake are quite scary there, because they can use the platform better than you (C4 -_-)...

WingedKnight

Smash Ace
The main problem opponents here are Diddy (Naners and camp), Olimar (platform helps his recovery, and camp), and SNAKE (C4 tricksies and camp)! Do NOT take them here!

Giannis

Smash Cadet
82/100 for Smashville.It is a very small stage,meaning that camping/spamming ranged attacks can be countered easily here.Also,it is easier to throw the opponent off-stage which is a huge plus for MetaKnight. Good against characters that rely heavily on ranged attacks like (Toon) Link,Samus (exception is Snake). I would rather not use it against Diddy (banana control) and Mr.GaW (his b-air can reach anywhere).

Tero.

Smash Champion

(Then, this stage works well against falcos (because of the platform, which leads you to him, helping you avoiding lasers while approaching)
But characters like diddy, or snake are quite scary there, because they can use the platform better than you (C4 -_-)...
Good Point there.
Listen to this guy.
60-65/100 seems more accurate.

Staco

Smash Champion
60-65/100

sv can be good for some characters to pick it against meta

the plattform helps you sometimes to land your tornado and so on, but it gives some characters the possibility to camp better and to get a better recovery and its hard to use the platform for mk combos

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Does anyone else have any additional input? I'm going out of town for a tournament this weekend (see you there, Doj :p ) and I'll be updating this thread on Monday. Any requests?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Smashville is probably his best neutral. Easy to recover under it if you have to, platform helps MK against campy characters and helps him a lot vs IC's. The platforms also help his gimping game a lot more than they help people recover vs him; you can stand on the platform and drop/jump to where you need to where as a stage like FD you would have to jump a bit further out there and try to judge them well without being able to preserve jumps.

Only person I could see MK not taking to this stage would be Snake, and even then I don't think Snake dominates MK on this stage or anything.

Vel

Smash Apprentice
Being a noob, I'd like a review of Norfair/Battlefield/Rainbow Cruise - in short, MK's best stages (followed by his worst stages)

Vel

Smash Apprentice
Babar has a good point, I'd like to see an analysis of Delfino as well (though after Battlefield); it seems everyone knows that RC/LM is good for MK, but I don't often hear mention of Delfino - seems its a ripe stage for some analysis.

Also - could we go over Hyrule Temple at some point (however briefly); I'm probably not alone in having friends who constantly want to pick HT whenever they come over to play -_-

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Smashville section is updated; if anyone has any good videos of Metaknight on Smashville they want up let me know and I'll add a videos section to the stage. Unfortunately there wasn't very much input, so only 3 players were quoted. Babar-Thorbald was quoted for general input; Dojo and DMG on input for the stage.

I've updated the OP with the next stage: Delfino! It's my personal favorite <3

Discuss!

Dojo

Smash Champion
As I don't generally play this stage, and by generally I mean ever, I don't have much to say on it. :p

Infinity, you should put your own analysis, as well, seeing how you know alot on this one.

Babar-Thorbald

Smash Apprentice
90/100

Delfino plazza... One of my favorite counterpicks (if not the one).
There are a lot of little tricks that you've got to know about this stage:

-You can Dtilt lock against walls in 4 zones.

-When you go to the golden place with the huge star, know that you can go through the ground, at the border, but only from below. (I'm pretty sure that not everyone knows that, because it looks too thick to go through... then, a nado from below, or a SL can surprise few opponents).

-When the flying stage starts to fall, if you see your opponent volunteerely falling in order to reach the ground before you can see it, don't be afraid to fast fall Dair or fast fall nair toward them in order to get an easy kill diagonnaly downward...
I haven't killed many people like that, because only few people try to reach the ground before it's actually possible to see it, but if you ever see anyone do that, you'll have a lot of fun seeing them dying^^.
(I've killed at 40% last time I used it, like three days ago...)

-When you are on the flying platform, abuse the fact to attack from below: uair strings, nado (be sure you jumped juste before using it) or SL (even cooler because the platform allows you to auto-cancel the lag) are safe and really annoying moves if you don't get too predictible.

-In the part with lots of cliffs, be SL spammy!
Whenever a character fall on the water, Dair string works well...

-When the stage falls, If there is a platform high placed (generally in the middle of the stage), know that at the last moment of the flying stage's disappearance, the ceiling is really close to the highest platform: if you time your Uthrow correctly, you can get an easy kill... (though I rarely managed to do this).

-When you are on the island: if someone fall on the water, a good thing to do is to nado from the island to above the character, and then go back on the island before the nado's ending: it's very annoying.

-When you are on the place with tiles, know that if you dtilt in the middle on the stage, if you use Dtilt, the sword will attack diagonally downward: it's great against small characters that would hide near the wall, but out of reach from other attacks.

One of the most useful videos in order to understand this stage: (starts at 5 minutes)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBzCHwiSroU

-Use this map as a countepick against:
(anyone, but especially)
-Snake (any moving stage is fine against him)
-Falco (when the stage is flying, falcos usually mess up with the recovery: if they don't aim their illusion perfectly, they will go through the stage, and fall under the stage... Which will lead them to death.)
-Diddy (catching the nanas from below is way easier than trying to catch'em when diddy is actually throwing'em at you...)

Well, I think I've said everything I know about this stage (I mean, that can be useful in an actual game).

WingedKnight

Smash Ace
Delfino is great! Love the sneak attacks through semi-pass main platform! And a lot of the places it stops off are excellent too. Plus its just a nice, fun stage to begin with.
80/100? I am not an expert on this one...

brinboy789

Smash Champion
delfino is amazing for MK IMO

you can go under the platform for uair spam and then shuttle loop which works wonders.

MK can also dtilt lock at like 3 places on delfino which is a real plus. the platforms on the moving stage also help MK.

90/100 IMO

I LAG

Smash Lord
delfino would definitely be one of mks best stages the under stage up-air spam is great if your opponent cant spike you. I find it a good stage to cp against campers because the stage moves around and u can go under the stage to attack campers.
90/100 imo or maybe even 95/100 this is probably the stage you want to cp campers on.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Delfino is one of my favorite stages overall, and luckily, MK has a really easy time on it. Up Air and Shuttle Loop through the bottom are win, and Dtilt lock owns. The only complaint one could have is that the ceilings are kinda low, allowing MK to get killed at a lower %. But the perks outweigh the bad by a mile and a half.

95/100

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
90/100

Pros:

Multiple approach options - You can pretty much approach anyone from anywhere on the normal section of this stage without any problem. This helps out with the next part...

Stage control - It's very easy to control this whole stage the entire time it's in its normal form and it's still super easy to control every transformation except for the area with the staircases in the middle. This is actually incredibly important because if you control the stage then you have momentum and you control the game. If you control the game then you win, this is the easiest stage for Metaknight to control the game on IMO.

Cons:

Losing gimps to stage changes - On occasion you can lose a kill to the stage changing and saving them from below.

Certain parts of the stage - There are a couple of stage changes that allow walk-off kills by being grab-released by some characters. Just be careful in these areas and this shouldn't be an issue.

Tricks:

Water! - The section with the pillars and the water in between is fun when people get trapped between the pillars with you. All you have to do is mash the jump button and the A button and you'll hop out of the water and neutral air them over and over and there's not much anyone can do about it because it hits them back into the water and you get out faster than they do. You can also 'lock' people with down air in the water next to the island, it's just hard to follow them.

'Sharking' - You can approach from under the stage, but this should be pretty obvious and intuitive. Just be patient when you're approaching or people will punish you. Remember that you have 5 jumps, so you can punish people's shields with up multiple airs and either tornado or shuttle loop.

Other notes:

This is my personal favorite stage. The stage layout practically caters to Metaknight and I honestly believe this is his best stage as it offers more and better options than any other stage and it offers them in an easy-to-use manner. You also have an answer to nearly every approach on this stage because if someone tries to approach you from under you can simply tornado them up and gain control again.

Counterpick this primarily against Snake, Falco, ZSS, and Marth; though it works great against any of the Space Animals and nearly anyone with less than 3 or 4 jumps.

Don't counterpick this stage against other Metaknights or any of the Dreamland cast. You've got a better option against DeDeDe (Brinstar) and Kirby does just as well here as Metaknight so it's better to take him to a neutral (unless you've got brass balls and feel like picking it anyway).

Babar-Thorbald

Smash Apprentice
90/100

I've never thought about the Nair spam... I usually spam Dair... Have to try it!

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
This is changing on Monday, anybody else have anything to add? Any requests for the next stage?

@ the dude who asked about Hyrule Temple, sorry dude I didn't mean to ignore you: For the time being, we're going to focus on the tournament legal stages that are listed in the SBR rules. We'll be covering everything on the list all the way through the stages that are on Counter/Ban status and will not be covering fully banned stages until after everything else has been covered.

Babar-Thorbald

Smash Apprentice
Then, let's discussFinal destination next week.
(and, can't we discuss 2 stages at the same time? Because I think one stage per week is too few).

Tero.

Smash Champion
I don't care what stage next ...

Summary of Delfino Plaza:

General Stuff about the Stage:
  • 8 walls in 4 places

Pros:
  • Mk can Dtilt lock against Walls in 7 walls in 4 places
  • You can jump through the stage from below, meaning you can attack your opponent from everywhere, you can suprise him with shuttle loop and you can start uair strings from below.
  • You can rack up % quick if you catch your opponent in the water (Dair/Nair)
  • MK can control the stage almost all the time
  • Dair is extremely good against opponents trying to attack from below
  • Platform on the moving part of the stage can help you with SL/Nado/Combos
  • You can get some early Dair kills at a few places
  • Characters with teather recovery can't stage spike you on the moving platform
  • Music is kickass, lol

Cons:
  • Characters with grab release chaingrabs can kill you at transformations with Walkoff edges
  • Transformations can save your opponents from gimps
  • Water can save your opponents from gimps

Good posts and more information:
I_Am_Infinity
Babar-Thorbald

Good Video to watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBzCHwiSroU

Good CP Stage against:
- Snake
- Falco
- Diddy
- ZSS
- Marth

:005:

OverLade

Smash Hero
When in doubt go Frigate.

Concerning Delphino, on a side Note I'd say it works well in MK dittos if your opponent normally outclasses you on neutrals. The uneven ground can disrupt someone who would normally outspace/outsmart you.

Top Bottom