• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MetaKnight Infinite Dimensional Cape - hope you enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodotAA

Smash Ace
just try to do it faster. If you've ever played metal gear solid 1 it'slike the torture scene. try to push the c stick as fast as that maybe faster.

Kel

Smash Master
This is the best thread in the Metaknight forums in months. It's about time we got something new besides "Metaknight's matchups!" or "Metaknight are teh borkenz!"

I'm sad this is gonna get banned so fast :(

EternalCrusade

Smash Journeyman
This is the best thread in the Metaknight forums in months. It's about time we got something new besides "Metaknight's matchups!" or "Metaknight are teh borkenz!"
I agree. And I've always thought how most of the glitches in Brawl are character-specific, but MK doesn't really have any. Now I'm happy :)

WassupJB

Smash Lord
i'm really upset someone stole my video and put it on their channel. i cannot believe how incredibly dumb the brawl community is. i cannot wait for the brawl community to become more developed, cause this is irritating as fu.k.

this is DVCrecROOM by the way. and i would really appreciate it if the other person with my video takes it off their channel.

acv

Smash Journeyman
if it helps i have a replay were the cpu grabs me out of it.

EternalCrusade

Smash Journeyman
if it helps i have a replay were the cpu grabs me out of it.
He grabs you WHILE you're performing this technique? While you're still invisible? I thought that was impossible, but if this is true, then the tech has a much better chance of not being banned.

acv

Smash Journeyman
Wait... does the CPU grab you right after you disappear or during the time you're supposed to be invincible?
during the time i am supposed to be invincible.he just grabs at nothing and somehow he got me.

GodotAA

Smash Ace
you may have messed up and fell out of it at the wrong time. I know that the CPU follows you exactly even when you invisible and trys to attack you. SO it may have followed you and as you fell out of it it grabbed you. I know that happened to me a few times.

GodotAA

Smash Ace
big shot lol, I got a few problems with my thumb and it acts up sometimes. I'm surprised it didn't as I practiced this

to move just tilt the control stick slightly left or right as you hold down.

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
Well as I'm sure it's been said before, the only way I can see this move being allowed in competitive play is if there's a limit to how long you can stay invisible. Anything more than that, and it will be considered stalling.

Also, Metaknight is quite vulnerable just before he attacks, so it's not like this is an invincible technique. A character with a rapid jab or a charging attack could possibly protect themselves.

PukeTShirt

Smash Journeyman
wow, what an amazing thread. I can't imagine a technique like this, NOT being banned. It's just kinda.... stupid how good a tech that lets you remain INVINCIBLE and INVISIBLE would even be considered for legit tourney play. As if meta wasn't annoying good as it is, although if gannondorf could do something like this I would still be in favor of a ban. Oh well, I'll have to try to learn it for the lulz with my roommates.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Ugh... this is really hard to do... If someone can use this to stall for more than 10 seconds at a time then they are clearly a witch... :laugh: The longest I can do it is 5 seconds. Obviously, if I practiced it a lot, I could probably get to 10 seconds but you have to concentrate pretty hard to get it down as it is. Congrats to anyone that can actually do this consistently through out the course of a heated fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom