• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meta Knight Q&A Thread

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Because he laughed at BPC for not knowing how to beat something. Why do ppl do that, why don't they help

Yes internet is dum cus everyone thinks im mad when i post like dat ¿_?

Kaffei

Smash Hero
uair string if they don't air dodge
SL if they don't air dodge

lol brawl

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I dunno. The post seemed angry, but that's the thing...YOU NEVER REALLY KNOW! I only really understand the posting styles of CO players.

Albert: First picture is hideous the put it kindly. Second is cute no homo.

Follow ups from Fthrow: Surprise Shuttle loop. Also it sets up for Uair decently.

Also, why does everybody let Bthrow>Fair hit them? Especially when you do it off the ledge...
Bthrow>Fair>Shuttle Loop for desperate ko's.

edit: Ninja'd by Coffee.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Something I found at 0%:
fthrow>uair>footstool>falling nair (this does a jab reset with the weak hit of the nair)> dtilt lock or jab lock>fsmash

Albert.

Smash Master
Because he laughed at BPC for not knowing how to beat something.
Do you think I'm like mean or something?

If it was ANY other poster I would not have been condescending.

BPC is condescending, or at least talks as if he's some expert on the game, so YES I'm gonna think it's funny that he's getting ***** by PK Fire in this vid.

What's gonnna happen if he plays a decent falco?

K that doesn't sound right at all- I just mean that when somebody has a holier-than-thou attitude, their misfortune is funny

sorry if that wasn't clear.

omg I'm gonna sound like a d*** any which way so whatever

This isn't the ****ing social thread :mad:
ROFL n1gg@ why isn't your youtube channel in the comedy section cause dude this was hilarious

And yeah I'll critique but it'll be not nice

critique> Perfect shield>Dash grab

stay on the ground, walk around and swat him away when he gets too close

he jumps, you nado

he exists, you nado

The higher in percent he gets, the more you run away.

Be meaner

play gayer

Why do you keep dashing into the ****

uhh

Shield> a lot of his stuff, have you heard of it?

EDIT: watch m2k
THERE IS n0thing SOCIAL ABOUT MY COMMENTS!

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Ya u're right, u'd that that he, a smart poster, would know how to deal with pk fire spam.

but still! we gotta help him.

AND NO U're not mean i luv u

NNID
Budget_Player
Do you think I'm like mean or something?

If it was ANY other poster I would not have been condescending.

BPC is condescending, or at least talks as if he's some expert on the game, so YES I'm gonna think it's funny that he's getting ***** by PK Fire in this vid.
My expertise is abstract philosophy and stages. Not low tier bull**** lol.

What's gonnna happen if he plays a decent falco?
I end up aircamping the **** out of him and going 2-1 in tournament matches? Dunno if he counts as half-decent but he was the only falco there.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Dair camping alone should do nothing more than stall matches against a decent Falco. You can't WIN the match by dair camping. It's hard, but they should get around it.

Dair camping until you see an opening for something else is different.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Dair camping is so fun. Only thing Falco can do is bair and I predict it and nado. Won't work for long, but you must do it for the first 40% or so to not get grabbed.

FB Dj_Iskascribble

Frostbitten
Thats why you dair camp slightly above the falco's full hop range. You wanna bait them into jumping way up there then rush to the ground and then you punish their landing.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
What dair camping does is let him do 40% to him as he does about 40% to you. It's definitely good, but the match can't be won that way.

The better you are at it, the less he should do to you and the better at it he is, the less you should do to him. Also if you have the stock lead it's good to stall a bit, but it won't last too long, because EVENTUALLY you're going to get Naired and Baired.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
I don't really care.
My point to BTC is that he needs to learn to read and adapt.
nicer way of saying it than i would have :)
Fixed for Mexican accuracy
i LOLed XDDD
Wait...what did Albert do?

He made a joke post and you responded with STFU. Then he made a relatively legit post and you were still mad.

Mild posts get interpreted oddly. The internet is dumb. SWF should just be skype based.
yeah thats kinda true gotta agree w/ dtl on that one
Because he laughed at BPC for not knowing how to beat something. Why do ppl do that, why don't they help

Yes internet is dum cus everyone thinks im mad when i post like dat ¿_?
it was pretty funny i have to admit
y'all'd be getting this reaction a lot

This is also the face I make when I see recorded matches of my s***ty-knight
LMFAOXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDdddd
Guys which stage is worst for fighting olimar? Final Destination or Battle Field?
arguable actually, imo
i guess your falcos dont laser
true. falco gets percent lead, and just keeps shooting.....
hmmm yeah clocks running brah gotta approach eventually.

Albert.

Smash Master
My hair looks so nice.

something to note about FD vs Olimar is that the f***ing SV platform can't interrupt your gimpage (as has happened to me twice in a tourney match a few weeks ago)

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I would always prefer fighting Olimar on FD to BF. I know Olimar doesn't like to be on a platform above MK, but when you're on the platform above Olimar it's terrifying.

etecoon

Smash Hero
FD gives him an enormous amount of room to run away and it's harder to put him in the position to get gimped IMO, I definitely think BF is better

Exdeath

Smash Master
Guys which stage is worst for fighting olimar? Final Destination or Battle Field?
It will vary, but Battlefield becomes better for Olimar as the level of play increases.

My expertise is abstract philosophy and stages. Not low tier bull**** lol.

They are related.

something to note about FD vs Olimar is that the f***ing SV platform can't interrupt your gimpage (as has happened to me twice in a tourney match a few weeks ago)
I like SV's platform because it's guaranteed damage/frame traps against every character in the game when it comes out and you're edge guarding. It also lets you return to the stage without the possibility of being read into a kill move and to scrooge (which Olimar is not very good against).

NNID
Budget_Player

They are related.
I know, I know. I just HATE BF. I swear to god, I hate it from the very depths of my heart in most matchups. If I can choose between BF and FD, I will go FD in every matchup except ICs and maybe Diddy. It's sad really... Over that whole smashfest, I was pining for the typical EC stagelist that I diss so often. Not only would I be able to strike my two absolute least favorite stages in the game instead of being forced to one of them 99% of the time, but seriously-who the hell bans RC? ;_;

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Space like hell with fair. If he's on the ground, fair>dtilt is a really nice spacing tool.

When you think you're ahead, you're losing. Always respect the fart.

It's not a big part of the MU, but is actually really nice when he's coming from above and you think he's gonna dair.

You can kinda punish his dair with Nair, but the timing is really hard and it doesn't hit if he spaces correctly.

When Wario is underneath the ledge and needs to bike, drop down and Nair.

Don't fall into stupid Fsmashes. It has less lag than it looks like, but if you do it right, you can run in and grab (or something safer, like ftilt or dtilt).

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Is ftilt bad? I feel like that move is too laggy for vsing wario
and farts omg..........

Top Bottom