• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Melee Social Thread and stuff

tw1n

Smash Champion
I heart you KK. I hope everything picks up for you :)

Also before a head to bed I have to say one last thing.
Congrats to L_ for having a sleeping in day ;)
I get mine Wednesday now haha. One day earlier than I thought originally :)

Divinokage

Smash Legend
You need vision if you want to go somewhere. It's like your own personal torch of light. If not then it's like going forward blind folded, it's not so good. How do you see yourself in a few weeks/months, years?

Beat!

Smash Master
WHY ISN'T REVOLUTION AN OPTION

/rage

Vibrant being completely ****ed up on Google Chrome doesn't make things better :/

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
xD Good luck with that DJ :).

Teaching is a pretty fun job hope that goes well bro.

And for sure, next tourney we go to lets team =3
Yeah man, I love to teach. Its one of the main reasons I've kept playing Melee competitively since the beginning of time lol. People hit me up all the time asking for advice and I try to help them out the best I canteezy though lol. We definitely gotta team. I only need 10 different teammates left and I'll reach my teammate goal.

The grammar of love!
Definitely the grammar of love. Everyone needs to learn my love language lol.

This new skin for the boards is sex on ice.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Hahaha L_. Get some sleep k :D

Also DJ! Come to NM and team with me :) we'll do double pika and **** this state lol.

SSBMLahti

Smash Lord
Yes, right after me and my girlfriend finish making out I also love to log right onto Smashboards...or is that just me?

TheGoat

Smash Ace
I love how new people who join this community are greeted with a locked thread. LOL

MTKO

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone watch Modern Family? I've finished all the episodes that are out so far and now I'm watching them over again.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Eikelmann said:
I don't think of just sports or games. I consider the things you listed as hobbies. It's just that most girls I know don't have serious hobbies, just minor interests. How many girls do you honestly know that play tennis, are very active in photography, cooking, knitting, poetry, or music? I'm an avid poet myself, and I write and make music all the time. I have a multitude of hobbies. I don't see women very active with hobbies very often.
I don't know what's up with the girls you know, but pretty much every girl I know has some sort of hobby. What do you think girls do in their free time?

Top Bottom