• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Melee Social Thread and stuff

The Star King

Smash Hero
For some reason, I actually feel a little mad about ICG being banned. I didn't know him personally, and I wasn't particularly fond of his posts, but he didn't cause any harm. I was a little perturbed when Mango was banned, but I had to admit to myself that he DID troll and flame a lot. ICG did nothing of the sort. I don't see what kind of a negative impact he had on the boards.

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
For some reason, I actually feel a little mad about ICG being banned. I didn't know him personally, and I wasn't particularly fond of his posts, but he didn't cause any harm. I was a little perturbed when Mango was banned, but I had to admit to myself that he DID troll and flame a lot. ICG did nothing of the sort. I don't see what kind of a negative impact he had on the boards.
As much as he annoys me, I want him back too
<3ICG

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
My avatar is amazingly appropriate right now
Ok time for a double rebound (you getting divorced and all) :D

Hi David. Hi Bren.
ICG in disguise? Already banned :(

sometimes my urine smells like really buttery popcorn.

...get dr. peepee in here.
Dr PP
Kevin Nanney
Dr PeePee
Dr. PP
Stack it Up PeyhPeyh
PeyhPeyh
Nurse Vajayjay
(I am still making that my team name at the next international I enter as a means of paying tribute to the tenured doctor urine)

Alright now we sit back and wait for him to namesearch....

Lol. Just noticed I'm in your sig, I'm flattered :D

FoxLisk

Smash Lord
yeah ICG was harmless. you can't ban someone for being annoying when they're not trying to be.

The Star King

Smash Hero
He was super banned just for that one thread? Without previous infractions? That's stupid. I'm usually not a fan when people complain about the actions of mods, because usually mods make good decisions, but I don't see what was wrong about that thread.

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
Dr PP
Kevin Nanney
Dr PeePee
Dr. PP
Stack it Up PeyhPeyh
PeyhPeyh
Nurse Vajayjay
(I am still making that my team name at the next international I enter as a means of paying tribute to the tenured doctor urine)

Alright now we sit back and wait for him to namesearch....

Lol. Just noticed I'm in your sig, I'm flattered :D
Lmfaooo nurse vajayjay

and yeah I sig'd cause it was inspirational + epic + cheesy.

And I agree with ICG being harmless.. that poor guy is probably in a rut right now :(

and new smexy name change. approval?

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Alot of you are wondering what happened to ICG. He was banned for posting incredibly inappropriate content several times, and was warned several times not to do so.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Teczero... :)

as you can tell im a little bit bored.... :)

Hello world and all of it's inhabitants! ^^

melee?!?!?!?!??!

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Sup, "I parry spacies for kicks".

How you doin bro lol

I just woke up at a normal time. I'm totally freakin confused now.
lol at ^

got a lil ring to it eh!? lol.. nothing man, just eating some chicken nuggets from McDonalds.. which btw they're having their special again...

50 pc Nuggets = $9.99 - one happy Me.. :)

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
You should beat Erika already....
How long have you been in Celadon?
=D
Erika da bess though :(

Btw, I got lost in the department store **** is ******** =3

lol at ^

got a lil ring to it eh!? lol.. nothing man, just eating some chicken nuggets from McDonalds.. which btw they're having their special again...

50 pc Nuggets = $9.99 - one happy Me.. :)
LOL really? I never heard of 50 nuggets for 10 dollars thats ridiculous :laugh:

FoxLisk

Smash Lord
Alot of you are wondering what happened to ICG. He was banned for posting incredibly inappropriate content several times, and was warned several times not to do so.
okay first of all, warnings -> permaban is not the normal order of things. Why wasn't he infracted and temporary banned and such first?

Secondly, this site dramatically needs an overhaul of what is considered "inappropriate content." The fact that profanity is censored is silly. Not only are most of us adults, we encourage people to go out to tournaments and certainly at any tournament you will here huge amounts of vulgarity. The idea that talking seriously about emotional issues is a bannable offense is just as stupid. We're adults, we can handle hearing about those things.

Also, the fact that you're allowed to refer to EVERYTHING as '****' is, frankly, pretty disgusting when you think about it from an outsider's point of view. Why is that totally acceptable but I can't even say I had a ****ty day?

I understand it's not really under the community's control anymore since MLG took over (right?), so I don't blame the mods for doing their jobs, but ughhh it's stupid

The Star King

Smash Hero
I understand it's not really under the community's control anymore since MLG took over (right?), so I don't blame the mods for doing their jobs, but ughhh it's stupid
It's not really MLG's fault, but the overly-harsh decisions of individual moderators. I agree 100% with the rest of your post though.

"You were banned for continually posting inappropriate content, such as stories about you cutting yourself, stabbing people and your latest on blood fetishes. You were given a number of warnings." -Mic 128

He didn't even say he had a blood fetish, he said he FOUND OUT about its existence when he was researching the topic. Yeah, that sure is OUTRAGEOUS enough to go straight to a super ban without any infractions or temporary bans, MIRITE?

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
ICG has pretty large infraction history if you're wondering. We didn't go hey no then ban.

Regardless on how many people here take offense to vulgarity and swearing or whatever, this site is aimed to be E rated.

And the inappropriate things ICG was posting isn't even on the level of swearing or using vulgarity. It was far worse, it was involving cutting himself, others, blood fetishes and etc. Also we didn't ban him on his first offense, he did it multiple times. We warned him every time he made such an offense as well.

Top Bottom