• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Melee Social Thread and stuff

The Star King

Smash Hero
ICG has pretty large infraction history if you're wondering. We didn't go hey no then ban.
Oh, looks like I was misinformed. I heard that he didn't have many infractions. Even so, shouldn't temporary bans come before permanent ones? I don't recall ICG ever being banned.

And is saying, "Hey, I found out while researching that there's this blood fetish, interesting" really that bad?

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
We need to get a petition going to have ICG reinstated in all of his insane carziness.
No.

haha dang @ this ****storm over carzy guy
I know, right?

Oh, looks like I was misinformed. I heard that he didn't have many infractions. Even so, shouldn't temporary bans come before permanent ones? I don't recall ICG ever being banned.

And is saying, "Hey, I found out while researching that there's this blood fetish, interesting" really that bad?
I thought there was other stuff too. Like the self-mutilation. And something about wanting to maim his brother or something.

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
this is some good stuff.

I wanna see like a shot of a few smashboarders sitting on the edge of a stone bridge with their bikes on the ground beside them on the bridge. chilling there rekindling memories of their passed friend ICG. Then the camera scroll up and it shows ICG in heaven and 'Don't you forget about me' starts playing.

so awesome

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
If you're still wondering about ICG you should go ask forum support. Well it could be I"m just too lazy to type something meaningful right now.

Happy New Years everyone xD

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
wow its new years and your post is completely readable. Step your alcoholic game up tec

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
wow wth. kk, i posted on quick reply and your post came up after mine?

we must've posted on the same instant

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Happy new year smash scene.

To basically put what I did in the sheik social thread, this years resolution is to play and beat every single one of you.

Starting with you
*glares*

Yes you. The one reading this right now. You're next.

P.S. I can see you through the window. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I still don't understand why ICG was banned. So he posted about cutting and blood fetish... since when were topics like that off limits? The thread it was posted in was called "Fetishes" so he was perfectly on topic. If you dislike the content thats a personal issue and I dont think anyone has the right to attempt to censor his mind or thoughts on a specific topic.

I like ICG, hes a cute kid. Hes probably all sorts of F'd up but he always came off harmless. I met him at one tournament, and he was talking about coming to my tournament in a few weeks, but I'm not sure if he will even continue to play smash anymore after this ban.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Yeah.

Bad luck for ICG. I doubt most mods would have found that material offensive enough to be worthy of punishment. It's just that the more prude mods happened to come across his topics.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
vitctoria infracted me for posting all the emoticon things

seriously?

why cant i use it if thats what smashboards is giving me

i was expressing my great love for emoticons

TheGoat

Smash Ace
From what i heard he was flaming and trolling…
Was he really that bad? Haha.

And about this infraction whining that is going on...I think most of it is justified. I've never received a warning/ban myself, but I think a lot of the things people are getting banned for are ridiculous. Especially in the melee forums, almost everyone is at least 16 years old, and especially considering that many people know each other, I wish the rules were a bit more lenient.

Top Bottom