• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Melee Social Thread and stuff

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I did it for you PP <3.

Maybe I'll do it again for pound! I mean I'm not entering so I guess why not.

Btw, PP we should play a 8 stock drinking game or something. It can really only end hilarious.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
That would mean I'd have to drink so we will see

Either way I'm lookin forward to hangin. Can't wait to see your next suplex target. XD

FoxLisk

Smash Lord
i know this site is supposed to be E rated. I just think that it shouldn't be E-rated, since the actual audience is now 20 instead of 10.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Shouldn't this site be T rated?

1. Melee is rated T.
2. If you're under 13, you need your parent's approval to join the site. 13 is the "T" age.

Kind of silly to make it E.

MooseEatsBear

Smash Journeyman
KANE'S GOOD SONG OF THE DAY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4EPWD7A87A

I survived the holidays, in case anyone was wondering

it was hard
Good job, Kane. Holidays are hard as **** to survive sometimes.
And for some reason I thought your "GOOD SONG OF THE DAYS"s were gonna be hip-hop/rap. I was happily mistaken. This is beautiful.

Also, can someone tell my why everyone's so worked up over ICG's ban? I don't really get it. He just seemed like a troll to me.

Kanelol

Smash Lord
KANE'S GOOD SONG OF THE DAY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdburO6YWe8

Side note: My good song's of the day will try to appeal to the widest possible musical tastes, whilst still delivering excellent music day to day. It might go from 2pac to Bon Iver to Radiohead to some really ****ty indie band from Houston to some deathcore screamo ****. Just be prepared.

In unrelated news, H.P. Lovecraft is a total badass

AND I'M ALL WORKED UP OVER ICG'S BAN BECAUSE OF THIS: He was, without a doubt, ****ing bat**** insane. That said, every single one of his posts was an outpouring of pure human emotion the likes of which few poets will ever aspire to, much less achieve. He made me laugh, he made me cry, he was one of the few people on this board that gave me hope for the future of humanity.

And that's why you should unban him.

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
I am actually pretty sure the goal of every poet is to aspire to reach new levels of, er, 'out-poured human emotion'. I don't get it, do poets just say "no, THAT much human emotion seems like a lot of hard work" ???? Do most settle on aspiring to be only being mediocre?

:confused:

Admittedly, I am not fit to say that I know the percentage of poets who achieve the needed command of language to emote enough to be on ICG's level. I am guessing since you bring it up however you do know, so I can't argue the second point.

Kanelol

Smash Lord
I am actually pretty sure the goal of every poet is to aspire to reach new levels of, er, 'out-poured human emotion'. I don't get it, do poets just say "no, THAT much human emotion seems like a lot of hard work" ???? Do most settle on aspiring to be only being mediocre?

:confused:

Admittedly, I am not fit to say that I know the percentage of poets who achieve the needed command of language to emote enough to be on ICG's level. I am guessing since you bring it up however you do know, so I can't argue the second point.

***** you can't argue any of my points

get the *** out of my kitchen

meet me in the debaters club if you really wanna have this discussion

If you've actually read a decent amount of poetry you'd realize that most "poets" really do give up a certain point of emotional expression and instead content themselves with describing what the woods look like during winter

Kane you're absoil;tly **** facex and you're reading this tomorrow at school,. i still respect you as person ok you;'re a good guy just keep doin what you
been doin youll be fine

for anyone who doesn't get my poetical allusion earlier i was mocking robert frost

Also, **** YOU RUBYIRIS I THOUGHT YOU WERE A COOL DUDE BUTR ICG IS THE **** AND IF YOu[RE GLAD HE'S BANNED I HOPE YOU GET TESTICULAR CANCER AND YOUR CAT DIES AND STUFF

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
You are mistaken, I was not arguing, I was asking. I do not read much poetry.

I'd thank you for enlightening me, but all you did was tell me to leave a kitchen and threw out some vague, semi-masculine threat about meeting you at the debate boards, as if we are to go to a wild west shoot out.

At any rate, you said these poets do give up at a certain point, so I guess they did aspire to greater things at one point, which was all I was asking.

Kanelol

Smash Lord
I apologize for my culinary commands and my threatening debatual (not a word) platitudes (not the right word, or even a synonym for it), I'm somewhat mentally unstable at times

In unrelated news, True Grit is my new favorite movie of all time

DippnDots

Feral Youth
If either of you were poets Justin Bieber would be the epitome of artistic expression.

ps. BABY BABY BABY OOOOOO LIKE BABY BABY BABY NOOOOOOOO

The Star King

Smash Hero
I soooooooooo miss the ability to use HTML and embed videos :(

But everyone should check out

Vectorman's Yoshi Combo Video

God sooooooooo good.
Awesome vid

V3ctorman should probably explain parrying in the description before the hundreds of comments asking >_>

EDIT: Holy **** there's been 3 comments in the last 30 minutes alone asking/thinking it's something different like powershielding

Kanelol

Smash Lord
what is it with people from AZ having really sexy Falco's but maining low tiers instead

that said, that's a ****ing awesome combo video, and I usually hate low tier combo thingys

Vigilante

Smash Lord
I guess in my case, I mained Falco, but I get bored always using him, so I sometimes go and use Pichu and others for kicks. Some variety is fun sometimes.

Top Bottom