• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Melee Social Thread and stuff

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
lol coincidence that I got back into melee after a few years of hiatus after finishing up a very big play for drama? To bad no one in my drama class would give a **** about smash bu tI do know how busy and stressful drama gets, just a lot of bull **** for the three days that your show is actually on but everyone suddenly gets along during those three days and finishing up and gonig home to sleep after all that is ****ing amazing.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Some people have to work harder than others, but they're the ones who appreciate it more in the end :)
Spittin' truth once again!

Bing, sorry to hear about your dad dude... That is so terrible. I somewhat understand. My parents divorced when I was young and my mom married 2 alcoholics. I was never physically abused, but I still have the problem you mentioned. I should be very confident: I am quite smart, hard working, funny, fairly attractive and have lots of accomplishments under my belt... But for some reason I just never feel like I'm even average. Did you ever get over that feeling?

Bing

Smash Master
My confidence was up high then my girlfriend of two years(Dana) dumped me and since then it crashed. But its been slowly climbing back up since. I couldnt have stayed with my mother because she jumps from man to man and only one of them I could tolerate, and she left him because she couldnt stand his kids.
Honestly ever single man she finds I can just hit with a chair.

On a better note, I love how people are scared to post on the boards in fear of looking stupid to the pros.

"OMG ITS HAX" *Reads everything he writes, takes it to heart*

Eclectic Echo

Smash Apprentice
Sveet, I'm kind of the same way with the whole should be very confident part. I think I'm a passive person, but at times I'll be assertive, vice versa. Wish I were just assertive at all times. As long as Smash is in our lives, we'll all be good. :p

Svetsunov

Smash Apprentice
lol coincidence that I got back into melee after a few years of hiatus after finishing up a very big play for drama? To bad no one in my drama class would give a **** about smash bu tI do know how busy and stressful drama gets, just a lot of bull **** for the three days that your show is actually on but everyone suddenly gets along during those three days and finishing up and gonig home to sleep after all that is ****ing amazing.
Our drama department has a lot of gamers. It makes me happy :D

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Smashers are awesome and great stories

Most other people are shallow and should play melee.
I like this community.
You really think that?

I find most people have awesome life stories as long as you get them to talk. Or drunk.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Ecco the Mother****ing Dolphin.

Has them stars on his brow.

Errybody knows me,

Smooth Criminal

The dude that ends every post with his username. I'm kind of a celebrity around here.

Smooth Criminal

(Welcome to the forums, Svet.)

Svetsunov

Smash Apprentice
ecco the mother****ing dolphin.

Has them stars on his brow.

Errybody knows me,

smooth criminal

the dude that ends every post with his username. I'm kind of a celebrity around here.

Smooth criminal

(welcome to the forums, svet.)

you know what my avatar is from?

You are my new favorite person

Varist

Smash Lord
wtf tec0 never said hi to me when i joined smashboards i just got a infraction for trolling bawlies

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
That's seriously Ecco the dolphin? I didn't want to mention it and look out of place when it turns out to just be a regular dolphin, lol. :3 What a good game

Once again, welcome to the boards. It might benefit you to head to your regional board and meet people in your area. It helps a lot when you want to meet up with people to play with. You can also find local tournaments and such.

Good luck to you :)

Svetsunov

Smash Apprentice
That's seriously Ecco the dolphin? I didn't want to mention it and look out of place when it turns out to just be a regular dolphin, lol. :3 What a good game

Once again, welcome to the boards. It might benefit you to head to your regional board and meet people in your area. It helps a lot when you want to meet up with people to play with. You can also find local tournaments and such.

Good luck to you :)
Ecco The Dolphin is best dolphin.

Thanks for the link to that board... didnt even know that existed o:

Svetsunov

Smash Apprentice
I hate battlefield with a passion because of this reason. Sometimes i'd rather fight Captain Falcon on Final Destination as Doc than play battlefield >.>

Spyro

Smash Ace
I think Battlefield is pretty awesome :), but that's because I play Pikachu (the ledges are not a problem when your playing Pikachu).

:phone:

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
^
Set match? MM?
It was a set match at...Tipped Off 4, I believe?

;_; It was my moment of glory. I could've went 1 for 1, gimping on that silly *** stage with Sheik shenanigans. Got Darkrain down to his last stock...

...then he caught me with a d-throw and I DI'd into his Falcon's knee.

Why oh why.

Smooth Criminal

Top Bottom