• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Melee Social Thread and stuff

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Battlefield isn't that bad. Whenever I mess up on the ledges, I think, "Wow, I could've avoided that." But I do feel a bit sorry for spacies on BF.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
BF isn't that bad for spacies. Lose some hugging angles, but spacies' recoveries are better when threatening high options as well as going for edge. Also you can still grab the edge backwards.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Feel bad for Falcon if you're going to feel bad for any character on that stage. Poor guy can't move around to do what he wants to do.

Smooth Criminal

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Everyone says that those ledges screw her over had, and I main her, and I just don't see what the issue is. But that's just me.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Did mine eyes deceive me, or did I see a thread from Ace entitled "Leffen looks like a 12-year-old Asian girl" for a shining second before it vanished? That must have been a good thread.
L. M. F. A. O. Ace, PLEEEAAASE post this thread.

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
L. M. F. A. O. Ace, PLEEEAAASE post this thread.
if you google that a link does pop out from this website, but they did remove it.
if anyone saw the contents of this thread DO NOT HESITATE TO PM ME ABOUT IT

EDIT : Lolz nevermind i just found my way around it

PM for the screenshot

SSBMLahti

Smash Lord
Did anybody watch the Northwest Manifest Day 2 video? That was too legit. Being a Falco main, I was so excited to see Sion vs Westballz and Westballz vs Dr.PeePee. So hype!

It seemed most of the players who attended had a playstyle that was very exciting to watch (whaddup Tope).

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Japanese fox is pretty high tier. English fox is low tier.

Alternate taunts should be considered as well, The Gardener used to taunt with peach by walking to the edge and using peach's teetering sound effect of "oh!" repeatedly

tm

Smash Ace
My. God. That video at 6:13.

And taunt tiers... excellent idea.
Bowser = B
Luigi = C, S if connects.
DK = A

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
Falcon's taunt is the best.

I always make it a priority to taunt after I dair edgeguard someone... actually i taunt with him after every edgeguard...

Top Bottom