• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Melee Social Thread and stuff

Bing

Smash Master
Yeah its all about the feel, some people say its better to wavedash with Y because when waveshining you dont have to worry about hitting the A Button and the way from B to X.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
i'm currently stopping a nose bleed with pure will power, as I'm too lazy to get a kleenex. Just thought you all should know that.

Jockmaster

Smash Ace
Project: M is amazing yall... I know we all love melee here but the new Bowser alone makes me only want to play P:M from now on

:phone:

Jockmaster

Smash Ace
I just thought Brawl was boring, 90% of KOs were blast zone KOs at 170% damage

But P:M actually feels like a Melee sequel...I just love the old low tiers who actually stand a chance now

:phone:

Warhawk

Smash Lord
P:M is really good but I can't handle the slight changes to the physics and engine. I don't like it as much.
Yea there are a few issues here and there with the physics I have, but its not the final version so it may be worked out. I don't like what the physics change did to Fox and Falcon's throw game and also rolling seems to still have too many invincibility frames (or I'm just not used to it and am reacting to quickly before they wear off). All the jump start ups seem to be a little longer which throws me off when I try to first play, but I don't really mind it too much. I really like what they did to Bowser though since now he's actually playable. I don't like it as much as melee, but I'm pretty impressed with how its come along.

@ShroudedOne I completely agree at how obnoxious Ike is. His jab combo is really annoying and stupidly quick.

Top Bottom