• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Melee Social Thread and stuff

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I'm not really worried about being brain-dead.. I understand it's a consequence for taking up fighting however this is my dreams and nothing will stop me from getting it.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
tourney in 3 weeks
going to have to actually practice
in some ways i dread it but in others im excited

Eclectic Echo

Smash Apprentice
Well, I know it's there, but posted in this thread because the other thread doesn't seem very active. And since this is a social thread I just thought maybe someone would want to beast some halo. Thanks anyway tho.

:phone:

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Mr. Smooth Criminal, how many letters does it take to end one of your posts?

Let's find out!

S-m-o-o-t-h C-r-i-m-i-n-a-l

Perfect, no? :troll:

Reak talk, I just do it 'cause I've been doing it since I joined the boards. It was all because I thought signatures weren't separate things from your posts for the longest time, and I decided that I'd append my SN to the end of my posts until I got a pretty picture. Even when I found out otherwise, the habit just stuck.

-shrugs.-

Smooth Criminal

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I like when Smooth Criminal ends his posts with his name, cause the Smooth Criminal song plays in my head each time

oukd

Smash Lord
Yeah most people do, it gives you more control. I don't use it when I play peach but otherwise I use cstick for ~90% of my aerials.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Is it common for people to use the C-stick for aerials? o____o

I don't use it personally so I'm wondering.
It's good for inputtign fastfalls or a direction while doing an attack...like retreating bair. With puff I can do stuff life that without the c-stick but for specfic stuff like falling uairs or ANY dair I use c-stick.

Warhawk

Smash Lord
Is it common for people to use the C-stick for aerials? o____o

I don't use it personally so I'm wondering.
I switch between the c-stick and actually using A for a lot of different situations and depending on what character I'm using. Like I almost never dair with the c-stick with any character unless its a full hop dair. I also do almost all my uairs with the c-stick so that I don't accidentally use my jump. A lot of it is preference.

Top Bottom