• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Melee Social Thread and stuff

Jockmaster

Smash Ace
Where can I find Melee Players in the Houston Area? I play semi-competitive nothing major, a few Texas Tournys. I would like 2v2's
also any one interested in playing Project M also. I have 3 systems, 3 copies of melee and 12+ Wavebirds/sticks and 2 copies of Brawl

Thanks.

:phone:
Might want to go to this link to start out with

http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=93

Bing

Smash Master
Just saying, We offered to pay for Mango's flight to Impulse but he wouldnt even respond to us. Gay. Regardless, Mango's still one of my favourite players :) Just saying. Mango and PP teaming? That would be Team USA for sure....

odinNJ

Smash Lord
this response is a little late but
@JIR3
wavebirds were the **** when i was a kid

Bing

Smash Master
Yeah for those of you who dont know Mango is attending Impulse.

So is PP

And Hbox is debutting his new secondary

and M2K is M2K

oh and Sfats coming too... And various others.

Geenareeno

Smash Lord
Sveet just dash dance until he fairs, and then nair him and combo him to death, before he can jab you. And edgeguard with F-smash. And when he d-throws you prepare to tech the jab. Sorry, Kage, Sveet might win now. (jk)

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Machinima the youtube channel just tweeted out they're making an eSports youtube channel. I think there'd be some good exposure to get melee vids on there but someone would need to apply to be a director on their channel and send them videos.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Psh I play the MU with trail and he can't beat my fox or my marth anymore. I'm gonna tap ur ganon kage

Top Bottom