• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Melee Social Thread and stuff

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Good point with the sm64

Zelda runs like Cosmo's oot run are very technical too. I love watching those.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I don't necessarily learn game specific tech, i just like being really accurate and fast with my movements. Like in Super Meat Boy, just being able to beat the game takes a lot of precision. I've only gotten thru the first 2 levels of unlocking the kid tho... its so frustrating!

edit- yeah cosmo got me into playing OoT, i do enjoy practicing those techs. They are pretty hard to do consistently like him tho O_O

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
^Omg I know. Back when I still played this game, I only got through the first 2 levels too. I didn't feel like starting it over after I closed the game so I gave up and never got him. I think I beat the game 100% besides that one thing - getting the kid. I had every character including Steve, every level A+, etc.

Edit: And yeah, cosmo is godly

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I was getting A+ and all the bandages when I decided to get the kid. I am kinda stubborn so I didn't stop to do something else. Now my desktop broke and I probably lost my save data :(

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
LOL just the thought of

"I want to break up, but.... My Super Meat Boy progress...."

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
hi everyone, i was wondering if i could get a few people to help me? Some friends and i are trying to do a lets play type thing (mostly montages of funny moments)

anyways, we're still working on our first video and i'd like some people to watch so i can get a generall "1st impression" type thing as well as some advice on do's and dont's.

if youd like to help me, please leave me your aim contact via VM, or pm (i'd prefer aim though)

thnxxxx

The Star King

Smash Hero
If it's a montage of funny moments and not a continuous play through it's not a Let's Play

It took me like 2 minutes to figure out the last word Mokou is saying in your avatar is "Gutsy"

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
i shouldve worded it differently then lmao

[COLLAPSE="aww yee"]
[/COLLAPSE]

JPOBS

Smash Hero
man going back and watchign some of those old vids on waffle's channel with him and phil doing commentary, those vids are amazing. so funny.

but damn that was 4 years ago. time ****ing flies.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Maybe it's just me but Waffle's commentary has not aged well at all. Like, when he started getting in my nerves, I watched his older videos and found out that even the commentary I used to like got on my nerves, too.

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
^
Only part of his commentary that got to me was when he started repeatedly saying "swag" all the time...... like sometimes he'd say it 5 times in a row >.>

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
man going back and watchign some of those old vids on waffle's channel with him and phil doing commentary, those vids are amazing. so funny.

but damn that was 4 years ago. time ****ing flies.
We're old LOL.

Old Waffles commentary <333 That man did so much for Melee.

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Hello PeePee. I still want to talk to you about manifest stuff. :p

Also, way too late for the x6 redsies. Morino ruining dat mod train.

The Star King

Smash Hero
You missed April fools guys, nice try....but it's slow poke.
I ****ing get it now.
It's actually pretty clever. I was wondering where the April Fool's stuff was yesterday on Smashboards. But I guess April 1st is too mainstream.

But it seems like the only thing. Where is the trolling. I liked the previous two years more.

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
It's actually pretty clever. I was wondering where the April Fool's stuff was yesterday on Smashboards. But I guess April 1st is too mainstream.

But it seems like the only thing. Where is the trolling. I liked the previous two years more.
Check the announcements

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Hello PeePee. I still want to talk to you about manifest stuff. :p

Also, way too late for the x6 redsies. Morino ruining dat mod train.
Okay just aim me or something LOL.

If you wanna skype or something else just lemme know and I can do that too.

Hey PP! You should still fly out here this weekend :D Or I will the the sad :dwam: face
lol I wish I could see you guys <333

Top Bottom