• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Melee Social Thread and stuff

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I haven't come across the "a lot of" yet, but there are definitely some tracks that are quite fun =)
I made a dubstep pandora and from there started a list of my favorite songs. If you want I can link to a few of them

tw1n

Smash Champion
I still don't get dubstep at all. Some remixes I heard are all right... but over all I am not a fan of that new genre of music.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Have any of you seen that jessi slaughter stuff on youtube? I'm just plain laughing right now, is that where dun goofed came from? God where was I when this came out?

Edit: kept reading, **** just got sad. I guess I missed the party.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Watch firs ep of season 2 of pure pwnage.

Jeremy is telling a story about a guy named john who's super good at games and one day he loses and he stats making excuses and complaining. If that was a reference he blew my mind. they have played melee on the show but I never really thought of them going so far as to research competitive scenes. So if it was a reference my mind is still blown.

Varist

Smash Lord
Tell me these tracks are not beautiful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7RKOP87tt4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZMfhtKa-wo

The fact that there are minimal references to immediate pop culture makes electronic tracks far less annoying than most contemporary music. The fact that there are few if any lyrics at all can really make them timeless. Electronic music, more than any other genre, focuses on how the listener is interpreting the track. It provokes emotion. Realize that is art.

Moreover, the cool thing about dubstep is the tracks that get popular are usually the ones that actually sound the best. It's not about how much money the label put into marketing the song, it's about crowd reaction and successful word of mouth.

Bing

Smash Master
Being honest, Taco bell in Canada sucks, just because like, our menu has like... 8 different items total. And the combos they offer are like the same 4 tacos in different Varieties

Aka. We have like 6 combos featuring regular soft/hard shell tacos. etc etc.

God damnit Crunchwrap supremes are good though. Add some fire sauce to that **** and im good :)

On a musical note, I've been listening to a lot of Enter Shikari lately.. I love Sorry you're not a winner. Fantastic song <3

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Being honest, Taco bell in Canada sucks, just because like, our menu has like... 8 different items total. And the combos they offer are like the same 4 tacos in different Varieties

God damnit Crunchwrap supremes are good though. Add some fire sauce to that **** and im good :)
Are you seriously saying Taco Bell isn't good?

Bing

Smash Master
I said I love Taco bell, i hate how few menu options we have!

Ever been to one in states, the almost need a damn book they so many different options.

I wish we had both more options/More taco bells in Niagara (Theres 4 in a region of about 300k)

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Wow I haven't been in here in forever!

The dorito taco is legit, but no taco will ever be as good as the All American Pink Taco. Certain locations have it, many don't. But when you have it it's one of the most enjoyable things ever. It's not for everyone and it can cost a lot, but if you get a good one it's worth it.

Bing

Smash Master
I hate how they removed the spicy chicken and just made it regular chicken. NOW I GOTTA DO ALL THE WORK MYSELF

Two people I work with are arguing because the one talks to himself too much. Is it bad that Im laughing at this?

DeadLastClown

Smash Apprentice

On a musical note, I've been listening to a lot of Enter Shikari lately.. I love Sorry you're not a winner. Fantastic song <3
Crunchwrap supreme owns! Have you been to Mighty Taco over in New York? IT USED TO BE GOOD UNTIL THEY SOLD OUT AND FORGOT TO PUT MEAT IN THEIR TACOS! >:<

DeadLastClown

Smash Apprentice
You are so wrong. I bet you my **** that my kids will be listening to dubstep on the radio.
Probably, but would you really want that for your kids? Dubstep is okay before the "drop" then it just sounds like screeching dial up modems getting ***** with a beat behind it.

There is so many better genres of Techno out there, this one just seemed to hit it big.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
What other games do you like to use techskill in? Super Mario World and Super Meat Boy are some of my favs to be flashy in

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Super Meat Boy tech? Do tell

I practice a ton of "techskill" in fps games I play. I always go to challenge maps/servers and learn all the tricks you can do. (Like - cs:s, bhopping/surfing. Urban terror, bhopping/walljump trick jumps. TF2, rocket/sticky jumping proficiently. etc.)

Top Bottom