• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MELEE-FC10R Legacy...is done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ORLY

Smash Master
Orly I played you at gen2 I think? You're falcon is pretty boss

Falcon ditto mm?
you know i can't turn down a falcon ditto. find me and we'll play, for sure

@ORLY you got it but only if we do a slow motion run up and hug when we find each other.
i gotta be honest, i'm not even sure what you look like but if i see someone slow-motion running at me, i'll have to respond in kind

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I fixed it, somehow I had a date down for an increase. o_O

Permanently at $85 now.

SuperDoodleMan

Smash Ace
Apparently the videography subforum isn't the hub of activity it once was. I still have no substantiated offers of help for the Last Tier War. I lost my VCR which made me get Dolphin which might make it easier for people to help. I put together a rar file full of files and links for potential volunteers to use. Anyone with a computer and a commitment can be of great service.

Even if nobody who sees this wants to film, I could also use help just doing all the legwork. I don't have time to be my own salesman standing on the corner with a sign trying to attract passersby.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
The problem with the Videography board is it somehow got stuck in the Brawl Videos category of the site, which nobody really visits.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Word on the street is Vman wont be making it anymore, which leaves my car with an extra slot to fill. If anyone (OOR or local) would like to fill the spot, please PM me.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Hey, the price tag on the FC homepage still says $62.04 but checkout is ringing up as $77.48. Fix please. The site might be ringing me up as an A pass when I'm trying to purchase a B/C.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
pp, hbox, axe, kage i know are all 100%. A lot of other big names are coming I think, but i haven't really been paying attention. I think m2k said he was only coming for the last day tho

Sweet™

Smash Famous @PennStateSweet #SweetNation
Premium
so.... who's going to this:
mango?
armada?
i assume pp/hbox/m2k cause they go to everything :)
M2K is only gonna be here for Day Three.
Armada needs funds to have enough money to make it here, and stay at the hotel. (there's a donation thread started by a generous smasher)

As for everyone else, I think so.

Sweet™

Smash Famous @PennStateSweet #SweetNation
Premium
Because I'm stupid, if I'm driving here the day of the tournament, and leaving the day of the last day of the tournament, is my arrival date 8/12, and my depart date 8/14?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom