• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MELEE-FC10R Legacy...is done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
Whether it is Big C comparing someone breaking a tv to a cat jumping on a table and stealing your McDonalds, or in this situation, comparing troubled smash players stealing things to someone stealing your parked vehicle in a grocery lot, he always manages to make me chuckle with his unintelligent and poorly thought out comparisons. Thanks for making my day man.
bro he's giving it 110%, no johnz

Tink

Smash Hero
yoooo.....if any legit crews wanna get ballzy with it, the south side chicago crew would love to MM ya *****s and let ya know MWs powahhh.....our crew consists of me, kelly, trail, cary, and big C....we also have rat if you can make 6 0_0....boots toa sses!

Aarosmashguy

Smash Ace
I just wanted to say that I'll be there with SDM and crew. I haven't been to a tourney in quite some time but FC deserves it. I'm open to money matches to anyone that wants to play me.

KishSquared

Smash Master
yoooo.....if any legit crews wanna get ballzy with it, the south side chicago crew would love to MM ya *****s and let ya know MWs powahhh.....our crew consists of me, kelly, trail, cary, and big C....we also have rat if you can make 6 0_0....boots toa sses!
We need to showcase a crew battle between you guys and the Ship of Fools. Joshu vs Big C in the opening match, for realzies.

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
I guess $200 dollars doesn't seem like much. But I work for minimum wage and I'm paying for a summer class out of pocket. So screw you guys.
We're sorry that you won't be able to have a blast with the rest of us, but sometimes there are higher priorities than smash. Good luck with the classes, and hopefully you can make it to a future event.

Goodin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Goodin
I really wanna make this, and chances are i can go, but school starts on the 14th..... it would be my first ever large tourney and i only have to get there from kentucky... >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom