• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MELEE-FC10R Legacy...is done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Just had a PM teams tourney today at Smashing Grounds. They are really good. My vote is them over 64 teams (which is kinda a joke tourney IMO)

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
do any semi-good (i guess that's super subjective but whatever) players that have experience with ganondorf in teams exist and currently seek a teammate?

i consider myself pretty solid. i place anywhere from 5th to 9th consistently at florida monthlies, and i can use dk, falcon, and fox efficiently in teams/singles next to ganondorf, my main.

i play a good support role. hit me up.

BIG C

Smash Master
Well, unless the law has changed and idk that it has or not I do believe it is completely within your rights to keep a digital backup of anything you purchased legally. I believe the fault lies in distributing copies of an illegally acquired game. Idk though just speaking from past knowledge, for all I know that was changed like 11232315 years ago.

I could be completely wrong though, idk.

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi
do any semi-good (i guess that's super subjective but whatever) players that have experience with ganondorf in teams exist and currently seek a teammate?

i consider myself pretty solid. i place anywhere from 5th to 9th consistently at florida monthlies, and i can use dk, falcon, and fox efficiently in teams/singles next to ganondorf, my main.

i play a good support role. hit me up.
The guy I usually team with just so happens to be a ganon main who also plays fox/falcon/dk.

LET'S DO IT!

EDIT: Keep in mind, I typically play Sheik/ICs/Peach in teams.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Well, unless the law has changed and idk that it has or not I do believe it is completely within your rights to keep a digital backup of anything you purchased legally. I believe the fault lies in distributing copies of an illegally acquired game. Idk though just speaking from past knowledge, for all I know that was changed like 11232315 years ago.

I could be completely wrong though, idk.
Its borderline, combined with the fact that the wii would be hacked which is also borderline (see sony lawsuits vs modders). The only legally safe approach for the organizers is to require written permission from nintendo for each wii that uses an iso. I don't blame the TOs for not even allowing this option.

:phone:

Cookiemonsta

Smash Ace
Found it. Thanks Unit :awesome:

EDIT: So is the 85$ ticket just for the events/ free food etc, or is the hotel somehow included???
Cuz I've heard from many people that the 85$ dollars includes the hotel fee...

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
The $85 does not include the hotel costs, but does cover two meals. The hotel rooms are discounted for all entrants to $70 however, so it's pretty reasonable if you share a room with a couple other people.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
yeah karl it's $70 a night for the room. split between 4 people, that's less than $20 a night. entry fee total is $85 but that includes melee singles/doubles and your choice of singles in Brawl/Project M/64 and doubles in Brawl or 64. not to mention venue fee

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
You can reduce the fee for each piece of equipment you bring with you. TVs, systems, etc can get you $5 off each.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Not sure if I'll be able to come anymore... just accepted a full time job that works 9a-5p Monday through Friday... TwT

Cookiemonsta

Smash Ace
Not sure if I'll be able to come anymore... just accepted a full time job that works 9a-5p Monday through Friday... TwT
Well its two months b4 the tourney. I know you probably don't wanna look bad but just wait till about 3 or 4 weeks b4 the tourney (hopefully they'll be fond of you by then) and tell them you've got some important reason to take off the Friday and Monday of the tourney...

Thats what imma do.

BIG C

Smash Master
Its borderline, combined with the fact that the wii would be hacked which is also borderline (see sony lawsuits vs modders). The only legally safe approach for the organizers is to require written permission from nintendo for each wii that uses an iso. I don't blame the TOs for not even allowing this option.

:phone:
Well, then I guess we're gonna have a hell of a time playing Project:M, then. Get them permission slips from Nintendo gents.

KingofCereal

Smash Journeyman
I am not going through 140 pages of this so am asking (again). Why is this on Monday and Tuesday? Why not the weekend? Not everyone gets summer break. Especially with smashers getting older.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom