• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MELEE-FC10R Legacy...is done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi
on registration, do we pay at the door? maybe im just technologically slow but i seem to have missed if we're paying online or otherwise. as in, we can register now and pay later? or..
Registration automatically directs to Paypal. I don't know what sort of alternatives there might be, but I'm sure some sort of Kish-like being is going to jump in and set me straight.

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
THERE IS NO ALTERNATIVE.

If you need to send a check we will not object, though it'll take a little longer. Just send me a PM and we'll figure it out.

Xtra

Smash Ace
and if we registered, and ended up bringing equipment we never mentioned, might we still get discounts? can multiple people sign up on one paypal? shirt cost?

KishPrime

BRoomer
If we're one of the first 50 to get the free shirt, when and where do we get it?
We'll send out a follow-up to get your size, and you'll get it when you arrive!

and if we registered, and ended up bringing equipment we never mentioned, might we still get discounts? can multiple people sign up on one paypal? shirt cost?
Shirts will be $15 normally. No problems with more than one person on one paypal. And if you want to bring extra equipment, we're happy to work that out, but it definitely helps for us to know in advance. Please let us know if you can by PM and we'll figure it out.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
when you say "by june 1" does that include june 1 or exclude? june 1 happens to be payday for me, and i would be able to register then. I have to budget my money elsewhere for the moment.

KishPrime

BRoomer
Haven't decided yet. If we don't, we'll still raffle off a few shirts to those over 50. Got a great start for one day, though!

ORLY

Smash Master
I missed my chance to get a shirt at genesis but not FC

NOT IN MY OWN BACKYARD NO SIR

Battlecow

Play to Win
Thanks for the B/C discount! $15 does make a difference to some people, believe it or not, and in addition to the generous setup discounts, I think it'll end up being very affordable. I'm hyped!

Should be preregistering in the next couple of days. Prepare your anus, Gio.

KishPrime

BRoomer
We've already got 10 states and BC, Canada represented in our registration list! Good job, guys.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
FC has pretty much been the standard of smash tournaments. If I could run a tournament as a tenth as well as the Kishes I'd consider it a success.

Do we get a discount for recording equipment?

KishPrime

BRoomer
At the moment, no. Hold that thought until a little closer to the event, though. We can always reimburse if we turn out to need it.

Sweet™

Smash Famous @PennStateSweet #SweetNation
Premium
Yeah. About the recording setups. I have one, and would love to have someone help me set up a live stream.

I'd be more than glad to commentate/let people commentate with it.

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
It's quite clear the solution is to have 20 vcr videos AND one hd video. Just have vcr's set up on several stations and keep the HD stuff on main setups for important matches. That way people who want to record their money matches and stuff can do that quite easily, all they have to do is bring a tape.

odinNJ

Smash Lord
just have 20 different VCR videos of the same match, and combine them to form a super HD version. Take that technology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom