• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melbourne Brawl | STIGMA-B for 2010 yes or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slashpockets

Smash Apprentice
Someone totally has to bring Tekken 6... on Ps3... I reaaaaAAAAllly hate Xboxs. Xboxes?
Anyway, if people are finally starting to get into Tekken, I want to challenge people, I probably suck but I still want to.

On another topic, I want to still play Sheik 'cause she's so awesome and stuff, but She doesn't work well against people, and surprisingly Ike works better. As much as I like Sheik I may have to stop playing her. =(
This is my Dilemma. Play Sheik or search for a new character.

I guess I'll try her again this last tourney then decide.

tibs7

Smash Champion
more importantly are you bring TV's? ehehe :p
use both lucas! both are of equal skill lvl imo.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
im away for a few hours and have 4 pages to catch up on... so much spam...

in other news, i wanna commentate tibs' matches. i never got to pay him back for paying me out during my matches in sydney, and so ill announce every move he does 5 seconds before it happens. no, make that 10 seconds.

Vermy

Smash Champion
Ok, I need numbers for people who will actually cosplay to this, as I haven't got the prizes yet. If under 8 people say they will, I won't waste my cash on it.

Vermy

Smash Champion
Get some overalls, use hair product to shape that magnificent moustache of yours and you will qualify.

...also you must spotdodge and fart irl.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Get some overalls, use hair product to shape that magnificent moustache of yours and you will qualify.

...also you must spotdodge and fart irl.
Awards will be given out on the day, best cosplay is one of them...
(don't go nuts, it's nothing big)

Ted will win 3x bonus of awards if he manages to S.D with a real life fart...

Vermy

Smash Champion
Aight then, I'll bring prizes regardless. One will go to best cosplay, and 2 others to wtf Jei and X allocate.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
Someone totally has to bring Tekken 6... on Ps3... I reaaaaAAAAllly hate Xboxs. Xboxes?
Anyway, if people are finally starting to get into Tekken, I want to challenge people, I probably suck but I still want to.
I'll be bringing it, on 360 :( I really wish a had a ps3 just for it cause the ps controllers are so much better for tekken, like cmon who makes a controller with a webbed d-pad.

I also remember atlas telling me that next time we plays me he'll beat me aswell, probably needs a reality check in there somewhere.

tibs7

Smash Champion
im away for a few hours and have 4 pages to catch up on... so much spam...

in other news, i wanna commentate tibs' matches. i never got to pay him back for paying me out during my matches in sydney, and so ill announce every move he does 5 seconds before it happens. no, make that 10 seconds.
its funny 'cause i **** you for your predictability..

I will come as wario... except without the costume... just the hat...
omg teds hat is ALMOST as bad as that horrible combo....yeah. you know what im talking about :(

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
BRO FIST TO HIGH FIVE!!!!!

yeah tibs you know you love it, otherwise why would you always talk about it?

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Next National Tourney, me and nova demand Tales of Symphonia Cosplays. We're forcing you Luke to dress up as kratos, Nova will go Mithos and ill make Ricky dress up too. No idea which char ill go as though xD

Yeah i dont know if ill be able to cosplay this tourney, i have no dressup ready T_T

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
holy **** I would do that in an instant, you guys better let my bring a real sword too!

I always wanted to cosplay as gaara and also zoro from one piece, but to do zoro I'd have to hit the gym.

Splice

Smash Hero
Does anyone have a Balaclava with no eye holes and maybe a massive black Pom Pom stuck on the front where the nose would be on the person wearing it?

If so let me know kthx.

tibs7

Smash Champion
zoro is such a gun, i <3 him.
and with this gay fist -> something else homo/NSW related (:p), only brought it up coz like we were discussing teds horrible taste in hats and then it triggered the memory of terible combos.......
time for bed lukie boy

tedeth

Smash Master
You're too uptight Tibs.

I'm all about having fun. You know, get a couple of cocktails in me. Start a fire in someone's kitchen. Maybe go to see world and take my pants off.

I'm sure Attila will brofist to high five us. :p

EDIT: Wario hat is too good.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
see? rickys got the right idea, maybe we should buy tibs a hat that say "no fun allowed" on it.

Vermy

Smash Champion
K I resent that remark about the cool hat club.

I am the king of hats. All others will kneel before me.

Ted, I see whut you did there, and I tip said hats to you.

I drank a lava lamp. It wasn't lava.
I ate fiberglass insulation. It wasn't cotton candy like that guy said. My stomach's itchy.

As for a hat with "No Fun Allowed", I can organise that. Trucker or baseball cap?

....this hasn't been asked yet, but are we allowed to bring alcohol to the venue?

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
oh btw australia, i have legitimate johns already. tore a muscle in one of my fingers in my left hand rockclimbing. gripping anything (including controllers) hurts like a b*tch atm.

still taking all challenges though (although if you stall bad things may happen)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom