• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melbourne Brawl | STIGMA-B for 2010 yes or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tibs7

Smash Champion
please explain how im a wog. & -60 for the typical bryan comment...ughhh maybe i liked you better before

Siyro

Smash Journeyman
lol condog hes talking about all those wog tryhards that are like 15 and think they're cool so they get their mums to drive them, its nothing mean just fact! =)
As opposed to Bendigo were the burah Boys think they are cool cause they can catch a bus. Ooo there so hardcore aren't they.

_X_

Smash Lord
@ Sydney guys: When and who is/are are you all coming down? I'd love to get some games in.

@ People talking about unrelated ****: Stop. It's ****ing annoying.

But all means be social, it's the most important thing about our community, but don't post irrelevant ****/argue about things that have nothing to do with anything remotely relevant.

tedeth

Smash Master
We're both coming down on the Saturday.

It looks like I won't need to stay the mondey night. Thanks anyway Cao. Between the time I asked about it and the time in which I went to book the ticket the price difference between monday and tuesday changed from $40 to $10...

swordsaint

Smash Master
I'm also coming down on the Saturday.
Leaving on Monday...

Still trying to convince another Sydney player to come down and team with me. :(
I don't have a team partner yet.

Nixernator

Smash Ace
espc on a saturday night when all the mad dog gangsters get their mums to drive them to the city to pick up some drugged up filth more commonly found in thailand's red light district...
Don't talk about my sister like that A' =(.

Also someone organise a meet the saturday before STIGMA, I think I'm free and do want to play OoS's.
(And a proper friendly scoot =))

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
lmfao at attilas post xD

so yeah ill possibly convince ricky to come to stigma aswell yaaay.

Also does anyone have disidia on psp? If so, bring it with you and play me and ricky =P (if he comes)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I've never played a good sonic, I want to play tanman.

I think fox v sonic would be a fun match to play.

and yeah I've got the japanese version of dissidia, all chars are lv 99

Tanman

Smash Journeyman
My Sonic has gone to the shizzer. It's a sad story of neglect, betrayal, emotion, sickness and death. But still... I'll try practicing him up before tourny. =) As for your vids X, most likely, I'm just real lazy.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
yeah tanman I understand, its the same for my luigi, the man in green just isnt the same anymore :(

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Me too, at the start of this year there were Sonic mains everywhere now I can count 1 or 2...it's depressing.

tedeth

Smash Master
lol NSW is like the non-MK state.

We have 1 and he's not even considered to be that great.

Our power rankings say scoot plays MK but I donno, he doesn't seem to ever use him anymore.

tibs7

Smash Champion
scoot loves his top tiers, let just leave it at that ey =P (<3 scoot), yeah we have too many...*sigh*...
and ILAG has an aweosme mk =)

bylim5

Smash Journeyman
lol want me to host a Nando's party? just bring plain chicken and chips and we'll squirt all the different type of Nandos peri peri sauces on them while playing smash. omg :D

Tanman

Smash Journeyman
I blame Attila. His absolute destruction of my Sonic after that one victory broke him... He hasn't ran as fast since... Not to mention continually getting Splice in Tourny. =_=

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I blame **** game devolpers, 90's sonic was the ****, but 2000's sonic is pretty much the gayest thing ever to walk earth, yeah thats right its earth now, what the **** happened to mobius!

swordsaint

Smash Master
Tis true, I hardly use Mk in tournies anymore.

I've been so off my game lately though he might be a last resort. :(

Yesterday I was barely keeping up with EA. I dunno what's happening to me. ;-;

Nova

Banned via Warnings
I blame **** game devolpers, 90's sonic was the ****, but 2000's sonic is pretty much the gayest thing ever to walk earth, yeah thats right its earth now, what the **** happened to mobius!
I agree. And Dr. Eggman? Pffffhht! Robotnik is a much better name. Doomsday Zone on S3&K literally was the Doomsday for the Sonic series imo. They progressively have gotten worse over the period of time since (I think S3&K was the best one). Megadrive (and even Master System) Sonic's are awesome.

Oh, on topic: scott, main Ganondorf, he's awesome.

tedeth

Smash Master
Dude S3&K was amazing. One of the most memorable experiences of my gaming life.

You work so hard to get all the chaos emeralds and you're like "Mad, Super Donic," then you get them all AGAIN and you're like "OMG! HYPER SONIC!?!?!?"

Then you just win.

Knuckles is still the best though. Nothing like his incredible pinkness.

Vermy

Smash Champion
Sonic Adventure @ on cube was epic.
First appearance of Shadow, and he didn't have a gun -_-'

AND...
they added an rpg element to the game with these little monster cutesy things you could train to fight, race and evolve called...CHAOS.

^.^ Kawaii desu yo!

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Actually yeah I didn't mind Sonic Adventure 2. Racing in vs mode was pretty fun.
Amy was kinda broken though. Spamming time stop every 2 seconds cause it only takes like 20 rings to gets. =(
I agree with the S3&K being **** though. I still play it today. lol

Tanman

Smash Journeyman
SA2 Battle was the best 3D Sonic game in my opinion All A ranks on that game =). Best Newer generation stuff... Sonic Rush. All A Ranks in that too. As much as old generation Sonic is great, if they took more aspects from the newer games for Brawl Sonic he'd be S tier. Sonic Battle on GBA... Why couldn't they have his projectile from that?

On Topic... I'll try an All Sonic tourny again. It's been too long. DK Is on reserve for Splice and Condog though. >=D

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
Lol cuteness the monthlies are still going, I haven't been to one in ages. The next time I get a weekend off I'll come along, but other long time smashers have to come as well (like Mikul & Blazey).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom