• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melbourne Brawl | STIGMA-B for 2010 yes or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afropony

Smash Lord
Double Pit, Double MK maybe even double Yoshi! (my Yoshi beat Splice's G&W :p)

..Probably not Yoshi, I just spam Bair, tilts, Dair occasionally and Fsmash when my opponents at killing percents :(.

Splice

Smash Hero
(my Yoshi beat Splice's G&W :p)
I once JV 4 stocked your Pit on Frigate Orpheon too. Didn't get hit once, remember?
Totally legit source of my skill level.

Double Pit is gonna be so annoying... so many loopy arrows... thank god i main GaW, but poor Gary...

D0N

Smash Ace
I was thinking of coming down. Any housing for me available? I just need floor space/a couch really. And how much is it for venue, I didnt see it (I may have overlooked it). I only saw tourney prices

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
don! yay, if you get a place to stay you should talk to ted and organize to fly down with him, we're probably gonna book tickets tonight so grab his msn and get online.

D0N

Smash Ace
Yea I was talking to him about flying this morning but we didn't discuss much since I had to run to catch the train. If I can get housing by the end of the day then ill get the tickets too

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
yaaaaay moar people are coming =). This tourney should be good, but there goes my chance to actually place good xD lol

I would host but most likely my parents wont let me or ill be going to someone elses

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
so like everyone in melbourne is always going on about nando's, and I've never been to nando's so we should get some while I'm down

Splice

Smash Hero
@D0N : we charge (well not me but the TO's) $5.00 for singles and $2.50 each for doubles. There is no venue fee, $7.50 will cover all your brawling needs.

Nandos is amazing but MyMoney - TourneyFee = Not enough for Nandos. :(

@Interstaters : How long are you staying for? What span of days?

D0N

Smash Ace
Thanks for info Splice

I need saturday and sunday night. I will leave monday, most likely before noon

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
That's a shame don =(. We'll probably see you at Rocky then =)

And dekar, Nandos is the best! >=O

so confirmed out of staters going are Ted, Luke scott and nova? (maybe Ricky too if i can convince him)

tedeth

Smash Master
So I've just found out that I'm on uni break for the week after this. Can anyone house me for an extra night of smashy goodness on the Monday night?

EDIT: That's if I can't stay at Tibs' place for the extra night of course. :)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
ok so me and teddy are coming down, we're meeting up at the airport around 6pm, so thats when we get in, attila, we'll need your address and instructions to get there (dont worry we're resourceful) or we could meet up at this so called "rando nando's" that you speak of

and I'm heading back on a flight at 11 30 on monday morning.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
@ ted: ive got work all day monday and tibs is at uni, so it could be difficult staying with us on the monday. im sure someone who doesnt do anything (wayne?) would be willing to look after you though haha

@luke: ill pm you the instructions. because id have to drive through the city to pick you up on a saturday night, the train would be a much faster way to get to mine. ill pick you up from the station and its too easy.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
yeah I figured something like that would be the best option, driving in melbourne traffic sucks the epic wang

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
espc on a saturday night when all the mad dog gangsters get their mums to drive them to the city to pick up some drugged up filth more commonly found in thailand's red light district...

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
More than happy to host on Monday night, just be aware that I am slave to the State on standard business hours.

Melbourne filth is tame compared to Town Hall and Kings Cross. Sydney fellas have got this.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
espc on a saturday night when all the mad dog gangsters get their mums to drive them to the city to pick up some drugged up filth more commonly found in thailand's red light district...
What the hell man. Not needed Dx

tibs7

Smash Champion
lol condog hes talking about all those wog tryhards that are like 15 and think they're cool so they get their mums to drive them, its nothing mean just fact! =)

ps. yay bryan posted here instead of mywii, +1 for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom