• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melbourne Brawl | STIGMA-B for 2010 yes or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
I just let out a sigh of relief. The time was starting to bug me, that's all. I'm all sweet now. =P
zomg leisha post again =O haha

haha why what did you think was wrong? went missing and got kidnaped or something? lolololol :3 well me is fine ^_^

C~Dog

Smash Champion
ZOMG its leisha again (everyone hides)

ooooh haha =p well im fine i shall be on in the morning if that makes you feel any better, heh

anyways time for moar late night brawls lmao

Browny

Smash Hater
ummm jei if ur not on MSN tomorrow before i leave (like 12:30pm) Ill message u with whatever noticeable clothes im wearing. also what colour is your car lol, that might help :)

bylim5

Smash Journeyman
Okay this is a leisha post =O

hahaa im at condogs xD do you think something bad happened to me? O_O
I just let out a sigh of relief. The time was starting to bug me, that's all. I'm all sweet now. =P
Uh, yeah, maybe? What can I say, I worry. Considering you're like not even at home yet, I'd say I had good reason to. :p
Hey LEISHA, im sooo glad you're back home and that you're safe. Omg i was so worried about u baby. But of course, now i know that you're safe, i can sleep easy. Anyway miss you, u know u luv me, xoxo.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
hey Leisha, Im Sooo Glad You're Back Home And That You're Safe. Omg I Was So Worried About U Baby. But Of Course, Now I Know That You're Safe, I Can Sleep Easy. Anyway Miss You, U Know U Luv Me, Xoxo.
Bwahahahahahahaa! <3

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Sorry, leish is asleep plus my net is maxed out for the month =/

And jei your hat is awesome lol =3

Browny

Smash Hater
since i dont feel like spending a couple of $'s on interstate mobile phone calls and jei is offline on msn...
does anyone here know if ill need to bring a sleeping bag +pillow if im staying at his house lol? Just that they take up a fair bit of room on the plane baggage :p

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Interstate calls don't cost any more than local mobile calls. Same for texting. Bring it just to be safe, but Jei's house is quite comfortable.

I'm extremely sick, so I'm likely to call off any plans for tomorrow. I might pop briefly by to watch some things and say hi to people but I'm too sick to do much

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Me and ricky have to be at southern cross station at like 7:30pm.
Unless you can get someone to drive you, you can take the epping train to the city, which gets you there in like 17 min. The best times would be either 6 43 or 7 02 which get you to southern cross at 6 59 and 7 19 respectively. Either ways you would have to leave a little early to get to the victoria park station on time.

Alfa

Smash Apprentice
Just got back from Haydino's after 7 and a half hours of Brawl, although about 1 hour was stuffing around with hacks and another 2 hours of mucking around with random characters. Haydino, MFrek, and I should all be ready for the tourny tomorrow.

BTW:
Haydino's signature is 1337
For those of you wondering, Gramineous is a joke between Rice Climbers, Haydino, MFrek, and I.
and Bloc Party is still awesome (Talons FTW).

Atlasmist

Smash Journeyman
hey dude's i wont be able to provide a t.v so people make sure you bring some wii's and tvs to make up for mine not being there PLEASE dont assume someone else will bring wiis ect. going by past exp. it would b wise to make sure everyone has some gear! i actually might be able to make it this month!!!

C~Dog

Smash Champion
So yeah, imma get there about 8 30 tomoz, is anyone coming with a tv at around that time? Cos that would be sweet. =D

Splice

Smash Hero
Tomorrow is tourney day,
So goodluck to everyone. And i hope the interstate people enjoy themselves.
Also, Koah and Nix, one of you has to come top 5, in my absence.
And Someone record all of a GaW players' matches with a CC so i can pretend its me O.o
srsly though, have fun:p

EDIT: (reads next post) OMG Cobalt is going to this tourney as well !? Im gonna miss out on (More of) all the pro smashers!!! Dangit.

Tanman

Smash Journeyman
Sleep time now, ready for the big day/trip.

And the only reason you can't come til 1 is so you avoid me thrashing you in friendlies again Nix =P

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Jei, just so you know, i searched the house just now, and managed to find a tonne of cords/etc. You can expect three powerboards, one double adaptor, two short extension cords and one big mother****er of an extension cord (seriously, its like 30 metres or some **** O_o )

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
This should be lots of fun ^_^ good luck everyone ! I'm excited for tomorrow, have to get up bright and early too.. dont want to miss the train like me and conor did on friday lmao

_X_

Smash Lord
If you're up as late as Devil, IceK and myself then please heed my message:

Bring T.Vs, Wiis and cables for tomorrow and we'll butt-sekx U 4real.

Thanks so much for the support guys.

P.S Jager is awesome, we advise it greatly. But our bottle ran out >_>

Bourbon time <_<

Ant1

Smash Ace
Just reiterating my support of Shaya and Meteor.

Go team!

Hopefully shaya has found a great team mate so he doesn't have to be sad anymore!

lolshaya <3
My bro Djbrowny said he was gonna team with shaya. If they lose we can just all blame shaya for the loss as djb has never lost a doubles tourney :D
Cobalt is going? dayum now djb might lose. As long as he beats amaterasu i will be happeh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom