• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melbourne Brawl | STIGMA-B for 2010 yes or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amaterasu

Smash Ace
Yes, so revved for smash!
I just finished the hardest exams I've ever done, and my 2 month study/preparation period is over! Yes, smash time! Smash! (Btw, I challenge ALL Yoshi mains in Brawl[Apart from Jei unless he wants it <3], Bring it!)
Coming to Melb soon!

Vermy

Smash Champion
Hehehehehe

I shall keep it a mystery.
I am the man with no name,
Vermysaur.

Dammit, that's a name....ill have to go a different angle...

That name is for your sake. In the time it would take to pronounce one letter of my true name, a trillion cosmoses would flare into existence and sink into eternal night.

I may or may not be quoting Futurama...

But to answer your initail question, yes I have a real name. But only a few peoples know it ;-) and I like it that way. I've had the name Vermy for years now, so I'm used to it.

Fact: 80% of people I know don't know my real name.

Vermy

Smash Champion
People I know. Not acquaintances. -__-

Those "see you next tuesday" people who work at centerlink know my name. And due to my Vietnamese last name they tend to profile me as a tax evader. That's just straight up ignant dawg.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
@vermii: i dont know your real name. and everyone knows my real name without knowing it. ironic O_o

@bryan: you need a lift in my car of awesomeness?

btw atm pokemon > smash

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Jei have you anything set for friday night? i really feel like going out and doing something xD anyone feel like going out for a brawl free night? or guess if no one wants that, then brawl at someones house lawl.

sweet soo sunday should be pretty sweet =D

Vermy

Smash Champion
@vermii: i dont know your real name. and everyone knows my real name without knowing it. ironic O_o

@bryan: you need a lift in my car of awesomeness?

btw atm pokemon > smash
It is ironic lol. But I wouldn't say NO-ONE knows...there are a few with that knowledge..

When you say pokemon do you mean Squirtle, Ivysaur and Charizard? =p
Or have you been playing Pokemon Platinum?

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Leisha just kinda asked me out on a date ;)

jks jks

@Chris: I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who uses Yoshi...this ain't QLD yo.

@Vermy: I want to scream your real name from the hilltops!

@Most people: bring all you can it's all very welcome...mostly power boards and tv's.

Also this Metaknight rule. Who the hell will play double Metaknight? More importantly, who's actually good enough with Metaknight in Melbourne that we have to enforce this rule? And even if there were 2 MK's worth fearing, we might enforce that rule if they actually team together which is a long shmot...

Am I leaving anything out?

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Leisha just kinda asked me out on a date ;)

jks jks

@Chris: I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who uses Yoshi...this ain't QLD yo.

@Vermy: I want to scream your real name from the hilltops!

@Most people: bring all you can it's all very welcome...mostly power boards and tv's.

Also this Metaknight rule. Who the hell will play double Metaknight? More importantly, who's actually good enough with Metaknight in Melbourne that we have to enforce this rule? And even if there were 2 MK's worth fearing, we might enforce that rule if they actually team together which is a long shmot...

Am I leaving anything out?
i was meaning for others to come too silly >=O lmfao

double metaknight might be a bit much, but i do see your point... not many metaknights are used here... so eh up to everyone else i dont mind... xD

Attila_

BRoomer
a long shmot? is that your way of suggesting i team with chris? lol @ mk and snake on a team :p

@chris: how come youre in melbourne atm? not uni holidays as far as im aware... as soon as you leave there wont be anymore reason to question mk at least hehe

@vermii: platinum lol. playasia ftw

C~Dog

Smash Champion
I was actually joking about the whole MK thing O_O But i was serious about the Snake+MK thing. That is some serious shti right there.

*glares at earl*

Splice

Smash Hero
Oh god I so hope I get a good bracket this month. Only real upside is Afro isn't there to kick my butt.
Yeah, and dont forget about me. I wont be there to beat you this time.
What to do about this... Jei, make Amaterasu Nixernators first match in the tourney, k? :chuckle:

jks. someone take lots of videos and post them so i dont miss out on seeing the pros.plz

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Due to vermy's (STIGMA-B arteest) computer being down we weren't able to produce a Ranbat's list from last month's tournament so I quickly fixed one up Quote-style ya'll.
Have a looksie and yeah...enjoy.

Amaterasu

Smash Ace
a long shmot? is that your way of suggesting i team with chris? lol @ mk and snake on a team :p

@chris: how come youre in melbourne atm? not uni holidays as far as im aware... as soon as you leave there wont be anymore reason to question mk at least hehe

@vermii: platinum lol. playasia ftw
My uni up here has 3 semesters and I just finished the 3rd one, so I have a 3 week break.
I'll be in Melb for two weeks, from the 25th of April to the 9th of May

Alfa

Smash Apprentice
Hey, just wondering if Hanenbow will be made counterpick for Doubles at Stigma, or does every one hate it too much?
BTW, consider Haydino and I signed up for doubles, we might be a bit late since my mum refuses to drop us off earlier than 10, but we'll be there.

Attila_

BRoomer
Hey, just wondering if Hanenbow will be made counterpick for Doubles at Stigma, or does every one hate it too much?
BTW, consider Haydino and I signed up for doubles, we might be a bit late since my mum refuses to drop us off earlier than 10, but we'll be there.
hanenbow is too gay a stage to have at all imo... no questions asked...

where do you live? might be on the way for someone

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Okay dokie last call for anyone that wants to come o=, were organizing movies tonight =D. Meeting at the Eb games nearest swanston street. some of us are staying at jeis for night too for brawls.

mkay tonight ima go buy lots of lollies for sunday =D hehe

Mezerian

Smash Cadet
Party ain't an all morning after-er as I thought. And I'm immune to hangovers!!!

(Movies? I love those things...)

Vermy

Smash Champion
I will! Promises. =)
I also have SF3...
And ill be bringing a wireless usb controller. =)

No moar keypad lol.
Unless someone else is bringing an arcade stick.

Haydino

Smash Cadet
I think Mario Frek doesn't, he uses Olimar. Although I'm not sure if he's going for doubles, although he probably will.

If Rice Climers comes hes gonna go with MFrek or at least that what he wants to do unno what Frek thinks bout teaming with a noob

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I wonder if this tournament will break 60 people?

Haydino, only use your signature if your post is bigger than it! It keeps the boards cleaner. :)

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Cao you are totally weak for not coming to the movies! =3 And Bryan went emo and died =(

EDIT: Rice Climbers mains Pika? wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom