• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melbourne Brawl | STIGMA-B for 2010 yes or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alfa

Smash Apprentice
****!
Can't come for morning friendlies because I'll be in Geelong with my dad that weekend, and can't stay for Low Tier Tourney because my mum said "It's a school night." AND I use !LINK! *sigh* I would've done well for a change.....

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Srs Dekar you're not coming?
I've taken you off the confirmed list but if you come we can hold a mini-tourney in your honour :)

7-8 people is more than enough to do that yep yep

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
yeah put me and tibs back on the list. we'll be there with bells on. itll be nice to play someone who isnt either chucking bananas or camping with gyros O_o

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Nooo, you can come uaq. I'm just saying if only like 7 people + Dekar come that can still be enough for a mini-tourney.

Moar people, I want as many people as possible to come. Like 20 ppl lol

Vermy

Smash Champion
See the first page, Swordsaint. Jei and X's msn addresses are listed on the first post, as well as much more details you may have enquiries about.
=)

swordsaint

Smash Master
One day this year Ima try and get down from Sydney and come to these. Then ima rage and be teh pwn master on you all! =D

No but seriously, Sydney represent! lols

T'would be fun, however when in the year is unknown. Perhaps Winter or Spring holidays? We shall see!

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
One day this year Ima try and get down from Sydney and come to these. Then ima rage and be teh pwn master on you all! =D

No but seriously, Sydney represent! lols

T'would be fun, however when in the year is unknown. Perhaps Winter or Spring holidays? We shall see!
me shaya and meteor are usually the ones travelling out of state, if we decide to hit up one of these we'll bring you along, shared accom and travel is cheaper, and more fun

swordsaint

Smash Master
It's actually not about the Smash this time Luke. I'd be visiting my brother and meeting a few of the smashers down there. So Smash is more of the "detour" of my trip, not the main event.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Those who don't travel to Smash are missing out on some of the finest chapters the Smash book has to offer - that's all I gotta say on the issue.

I'll be there at 7 as well

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
sorry sd, I only remember you coming once but that was the best trip ever, so much fun and I really learned alot (if your noob at brawl here's a tip, drag sd along and get him to train you, he's the best coach, thats right shaya I said it)

dont worry toby, we'll organize something and then you can show all of Australia your pokemans, and then the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom